Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
trishuuu!! itna chota??😡
itni kya jaldi thi?
ashi yuvi ko finally ghar mila.. yahaan kuch spooky nahi hona chahiye.
lol and ay kabhi nahi sudherenge! love their fights!
awesome update! u have improved so so much! aur bhi likhogi yahaan toh best ho jaaogi! (iska matlab aur bhi likho😆)

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey !! trishu ... the part was really sweet ...😛
their fights will never end 😆 billi ne door khola ??? kya imagination hai 😆
enjoyed reading it ...
wish it was a bit long 😛
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@lizz- thanx, mom was calling me for dinner n i was still writing so she started scolding me so jana pada n nothing will be spooky m tired of this bhoot pret, this is the one ff which is not about ghosts😆otherwise all of my ff's are about that😆 kal pakka will updt
@apps-thank u so much🤗
Edited by 00123trisha - 12 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail

~Part-52~ 

Ashi Yuvi entered in the house. It was not a large house but simply comfortable. They were standing inside the main door. The house was very dark; just two or three candles were giving light. They could not see anything.

"duh uh, ghar toh mill gaya but no bijli" ashi said

"jungle me bijli kaha se ayegi ashi" yuvi replied

Suddenly they felt like someone was coming towards them from in. "Who's there?" they heard a female voice & got shocked. In candle light, they could see a woman went to the corner of the room. They were staring at the woman. In a while, the woman switched on the lights and Ashi Yuvi saw a half age woman was looking at them standing in a corner.  She was looking little angry. Somehow, ashi dare to her and asked, "is this your house?" Hearing ashi's this question her anger was in high level. Then she started shouting at them. "who the hell are you to asking me that?"

Ashi Yuvi got more scared.

"hello psycho, main hi kya bolti rahungi? Tum bhi kuch bolo" ashi murmured to yuvi.

Yuvi was like statue. When ashi shake him then he got back his sense.

"actually, we are lost & don't know the correct way to get back to our hotel and it seems like a strong storm is on way" yuvi said that to the woman

"So what?" the woman asked again

"so we need a shelter for this night and there's no other house except yours" ashi replied.

For few seconds it was very silent, and then the woman asked to them "are you married couple?"

Both of them were shocked & speechless. The woman again repeated, "I said are married? I just accept only married couples"

Ashi Yuvi once looked at each other & once looked at her. They were confused, what to say to the woman? If they say that they are not married then the woman will not accept them in her house & they need a shelter in this storm. Yuvi was thinking if they say yes, so there will be no problem because she does not know the truth. Even ashi could say something yuvi said to the woman "YES". Ashi confusedly looking at him, "what are you saying?" yuvi did not give answer.

"you guys are very young, love marriage?" the woman asked

Ashi was going to say no but Yuvi stopped her and said yes "actually hum dodno honeymoon pe aye the & we are lost in this forest"

"oh great, no problem you can stay here for this night" the woman happily replied to them & took them in a room. There was a sofa, two chairs & one bed. Ashi was forgotten that she need behave like a couple with yuvi.

"just one bed??? Koi or bed nahi hai kya?" ashi said to the woman

The woman shocked, "an other bed? Why? Tumlog shadi shuda ho toh tum dono ko ekhi bed pe sona chahiye"

Yuvi smiled and put his hand on ashi's shoulder "yes baby, aab humari shadi ho gayi hai toh hum ekhi bed pe soyenge na?"

Ashi was angrily looking at him. Then the woman said she will make some food for them and will send in their room n she left. When she left, the room Ashi Yuvi again start fighting. Ashi was so angry on him because he said they are married couple.

"tum apne aap ko kya samajhte ho? or humari sadhi kab hui? How could you yuvi?" ashi yelled

"just shut up wacko, don't you have brains? Agar main ye nahi karta toh vo lady hume rahene nahi deti" yuvi replied strictly

"fine, hum married couple hai that's fine but hum kya ekhi bed pe ratko soyenge? I mean together?"

"look, I'll sleep in sofa tum bed pe so jana, and now stop shouting varna untie ko shak ho jayega"

Back to the hotel, everyone was waiting for AY and during waiting; they got sleepy. Tia was sleeping on ranveer's shoulder & ranveer was half sleep. Sany & Kabir was awaked, she was thinking how to keep ashi-yuvi away & kabir was thinking the same. Then kabir went to sany.

"it's too late, we should go out & start finding them" kabir said to her

"but it's 3 am, in this time hum kaha dhundenge? Let's do one thing, kal subha hotehi hum nikal jaayenge" sany replied

"hmm….i think it's fine. By the way tum thak gayi hogi, go and take rest" kabir said gently. Sany smiled & left.

P.S- hope you guys like the new twist😆 now make some AY night romace😉😛
@lizz- lo updt kar dia aab gussa thook do😆
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@trishu : yeh bugging old woman ka idea kahan se aaya ?? 😆
bechara yuvi -- Ashi was soo angry with him 😡
lets c wat sany n kabeer plans to do 😎
really enjoyed reading this part 😛
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
@apps-thanx🤗baas aise hi aa gaya, wen i was writing this part was going to add that old scene like tuta futa ghar n aag jalana n ek doosre ko stare karna so boring n old so fir yeh idea gaya😆
Meeko thumbnail
@trishu!! baby! the part was just awesomelicious!
the old woman was fun to read! pata nahi dono se kya kya karwayegi!
and last time wen they got lost in the jungle, tabhi bhi unko husb wifey bana diya tha!
lol
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

@lizz-thanx alot😃

next appy update karegi😳
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

next appy update karegi😳