Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG OMG apps, firstly i just want to give u a big hug🤗  wat an updt full of romance,feelings,fights,misunderstandings WOW, shakespeare wala bit was so funny😆 n your dialogues are superb  *claps*... loved the way u expressed ashi's feeling
luv u🤗
@lizz-waiting waiting...jaldi karna meri chhappar faru😆
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 00123trisha

OMG OMG apps, firstly i just want to give u a big hug🤗  wat an updt full of romance,feelings,fights,misunderstandings WOW, shakespeare wala bit was so funny😆 n your dialogues are superb  *claps*... loved the way u expressed ashi's feeling

luv u🤗
@lizz-waiting waiting...jaldi karna meri chhappar faru😆

🤗 ( I hug u back )
thank you sooo much trishu 😛 ... you liked my dialougues ??? love you for this -- I don't usually like my own dialogues ..somehow i feel i can't express it in a proper manner ... lizzie made me write this in just 30 mins and that too instantly without any ideas ... par madam khud gayab hai ..
@. lizzie -- when are u updating ... ??? i am waiting for your 2 parts ... mere time pe abhi and aaj ... and wat abt u ??? u better update soon ...😡😆
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

~~Part 49~~

It had been a while since they had been walking. Trying to find out the way back to their hotel, though both of them clearly knew.. they.were.lost.

Yuvi- "I should have never followed you.. how can anyone trust you with directions?"

Ashi (popping in some berries she had found on their way)- "salman! Your right.. for the first time.. par fir bhi tum tubelight hi rahe na.. baat itni der baad samaj aayi.. sheesh!"

Yuvi- "shut up wacko! Pata nahi vrinda hamara kya haal kareygi.. its sheetal's birthday"

Ashi- "damn.. maate ka chodo.. pata nahi sheetal kya kaeygi.. that half timbo, its difficult to handle her, coz she very well knows,  how to get back onto me.."

They tried walking faster, though they didn't know which route to follow. Thw road was slippery due to the hard formed ice. The faster you walk, there was a higher risk of falling. Yuvi had been holding ashi's hand as they walked and muttered curses to each other..

Ashi (snapping of his hands)- "psycho, hum koi kindergarten ke bacche nahi hai jo hath pakad pakad ke chal rhe hai"

Yuvi (gritting his teeth)- "us bhoot ka tumpe bada asar hua hai lagta hai, waise his dimag kharab hai, am holding your hand taki tum gir na jaao, aur bacha kucha sar bhi nahi foot jaaye"

Ashi- "yuvi.. itna garam mat ho.. melt ho jaaoge, toh flood aa jayega!"

Yuvi -(walking ahead)- "why don't you let go this ultra cool attitude of yours?"

Ashi- "thanks yuvi.. but if I every need a psychiatrist, you'd be the first one ill consult!!" (looks at him) "OUCH!"

He had been walking so fast that he slipped off and fell all over a big hard rock.

Ashi (rolling her eyes)- "and he was holding my hand to prevent me from falling! DUH UH! YUVRAJ DEVV!!"

Back to the hotel.

Sheetal was quite upset with yuvi and ashi. How could they do this to her. Specially ashi. She always knew yuvi was a dufus. As he had dumped the best girl he could ever get. But ashi.. she had been with her ever since she had come to mauriya. She was like her guide to mauriya's prank life. Her other soul sister.

Vrinda was useless according to sheetal.

Sheetal (grunting)- "where the hell are both of them.. am cutting y cake whether they come or no"

Kabeer- "yeah I guess you should cut the cake"

Vrinda- "kahaan reh gaye dono.. hope they are fine"

Ranveer (high fives to kabeer)- "dono ek saath hai, how can they be fine??"

Tia (annoyed)- "shut up both of you. Dono ek saath hai, tia is sure they are fine."

Sanaya had been patiently listening to the conversation. She was so annoyed at the fact that every little conversation they had, lead to ashi and yuvi being together.

What was all this about.. why did everyone think that they were meant to be together. And what was so good about ashi. No doubt she was a nice person, but did she really deserve her brother after she left him stranded in the middle of.. NOTHING.

She whispers something into kabeer's ears, that he is completely shocked.

Sid- "sheetal, for the last time, take this.. its your birthday gift.. and that's all I have for you.. you don't want this, you don't get anything.."

Sheetal (jumping from her seat to get some drinks)- "duh uh siddy bhai.. am no kid.. you can have this from my side instead"

Sid had never felt so low. Someone actually refused to have a look at his gifts. How he felt like strangling the kid. He quietly picked up the packet and walked towards the roof.

"her bad.. she missed having a look at the best comics ever" he smirked

Vrinda had been staring at him since a long time. She quickly followed him to where he went.

Tia- "oh tia's god! Itne issues.. how will tia handle all this.. Tia's head is spinning!"

Ranveer- "apne head ko bolo, stop spinning"

Tia- "tum apni nose mere maamle mien kyun ghusaate ho"

Ranveer- "coz hum rajpootonko besahara logon ki madat karni pasand hai"

And it went on, till tia decided to go to sheetal and have some drinks with her.

On the other hand Kabeer was shocked to what sany said.

Kabeer- "what?? Have you gone mad?"

Sany- "ashi and yuvi are together, and I don't want him to be hurt again.  I have to keep ashi away from yuvi, and ill do everything for that. And for all this I need your help"

Kabeer was quite hysterical when he had to reply to that. He knew that ashi was still in love with yuvi, but he alo knew that they both shouldn't be together. Yuvi was not good enough for her, and as her friend, he had to decide this one thing for her. He took a step forward and whispered into her ears, "I am in for this. We will do anything to keep them away from each other, and for the start, we will have to go and find them where they are."

Meeko thumbnail
@trishu appy! shaanti, one more prt coming up in a while.. likha nahi abhi tak, rukho thoda, maaro mat :P
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
@lizz-SHANT??????🤣yeh word mujhe suit nahi karta my parents always say that m ashant🤣
the updt was superb👏ashi ka hand pakda or khud hi gir gaya uv😆 awww feeling bad shell b'day spoil ho gaya AY k liye dono ayenge toh kaccha kha jayegi 🤣n sany-kabir planing to keep AY away😲they will do anything...GOSH
updt soon han n don't use that word for me, vo appy ko suit karega🤣🤣
Meeko thumbnail

Part 50

There was blood all over the white-ice rocks. Ashi ran up to yuvi and looked at him without blinking her eyes.

"not again yuvi.. you are seriously accident prone. Now I know why you were holding my hand throughout..  preventing yourself from falling."

She quickly wiped his head and sprinkled some icecold water they'd been carrying on his face.

He opened his eyes and found ashi to be by his side. He told her (almost into tears), "when I was struggling with my studies in mauriya, I failed again and again, you were there by my side, encouraging me to go on trying.."

She squeezed his hands as he continued, "when I went through an  emotional turmoil, when dad was around, you were there, holding my hand, helping me to take a stand for myself."

He added, "then I started working and finally got a big contract, and blew it because of a small mistake.. but you were still there for me.." ashi was in tears.

"I was dying, lost my breath, lost my mind, but then you were there to get me back to life. I opened my eyes, and all I found was you" ashi's tears trickled down as she listened to him, "and now I met with an accident again, and when I woke up, you are here with me as always. "there something I really like to say to you.."

She flung herself, closer to him, and held his hand. Finally he said….

"I think.. you bring me bad luck"

Ashi stared at him as if she was waiting for something to come, and yuvi quickly jumped and ran towards a tree.

He laughed hard as ashi clenched her fists and ran towards him..

"YUVI!" she growled.

It was around 2am. Sid and vrinda were having their drink in a quiet corner, as tia and ranveer were having a rough mocking session as the jived  on the music. Sheetal had already cut her cake, cursing ashi and yuvi. At the moment she was in some unknown hot guitarist's arms.

Kabeer looked at her and sighed, "whats with all the guitars? Almost all the girls I knw, fall in love with a guitarist.. ashi, tia, vrinda.. and now shells too. Just look at him, he is all over her.."

Sany- "ah.. guitarists.. they don't turn me on.. am more of a tough guy's girl.. moreover, that guy isn't over sheeta, it's the other way round. And if she goes at this speed, ull soon have her kids playing in your arms.."

Kabeer looked at her as he was in deep thoughts.. 'tough men..'  he smirked.

He quickly went up to the guitarist, who had been having a good time with sheetal. He pulled sheetal and punched right on his face. "GET OFF HER!"

It wasn't long till kabeer couldn't see anything. He couldn't figure out what exactly happened until he heard the girls laughing. He slightly opened his eyes and found them swollen. The guy was not only a guitarist. He was a wrestler for sure. Sany put her arms around his neck and pulled him towards the table.. "and the guitarist is a tough man too!!" she giggled

Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: 00123trisha

@lizz-SHANT??????🤣yeh word mujhe suit nahi karta my parents always say that m ashant🤣

the updt was superb👏ashi ka hand pakda or khud hi gir gaya uv😆 awww feeling bad shell b'day spoil ho gaya AY k liye dono ayenge toh kaccha kha jayegi 🤣n sany-kabir planing to keep AY away😲they will do anything...GOSH
updt soon han n don't use that word for me, vo appy ko suit karega🤣🤣

ok ashant murgi! thts wht ill cal u now!
de diya doosra part bhi! enjoy.. ab tum likho.
unko jungle mein rehnw do thodi der. lol.
and shelly toh unko pakka kaccha chaba jaayegi!lol..
chalo murgi! jaldi likho, am waiting :P
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
nyc part once again😃 n see we completed 50 partssany-kabir was so so cute😳
okay i'll go the next
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lizzie ... so finally u updated ... phew !! i was thinking ke kahin tumhare update ke liye wait karte karte main buddhi na ho jaoon 😆
both the parts were good ... Ashi-yuvi are just impossible ... kindergarten ????? that bit was really funny ... bechara yuvi khud hi gir gaya ... for sure , shells will now chew AY alive ...😆🤣
sany and kabeer plotting to keep them away ... 😲... okay , i like the twist 😃
bechara kabeer -- tough guy banne ke chakkar mein khud hi maar kha gaya 😆
enjoyed reading both the updates ... 😛

look , I was shanti ... but if u would not have updated today , tab kuch aur hone ke bhi chances the 😆
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Part-51 

Back to forest

Yuvi was laughing like hell to her n she was little confused. "What was all this?" she asked making an angry face. Yuvi was going to say but even he could they heard a loud sound from the other side of forest.

"what the hell was that?' ashi asked looking worried

"don't you worry wacko, tumhari vo dearest bhootni vapas nahi ayegi, guess koi trees cut kar raha hai" yuvi answered

"I know she'll not come back or agar ayegi so I'm damn sure ki vo tumhe apna shikar banayegi because I heard somewhere that kisi human pe just 1 time hi saya padta hai" ashi said making a funny face.

"HAHAHA……..joke tha?" yuvi asked

"that oh?"

"toh tumhe jokes bolna nahi ata, but seriously that sound was too loud" yuvi replied

"yah that's what I'm saying, we should find out" she starts walking towards the sound but yuvi pulled her to. "WOW WACKO, tum kya koi detective ho jo pata karne jaa rahi ho? Already we are in big trouble, we are lost or tumhe spy giri karne jaa rahi ho" yuvi snapped

"FINE, nahi jaaungi" she yelled. Suddenly the wind starts blowing fast n cold. It seems like a strong storm was coming to that area. They could hear the strong wind blowing sound.

"ashi, mujhe lagta hai storm anew ala hai"

"not again dude, firse tum ice-cream ban jaaoge" ashi replied n yuvi got irritated "look you wacko, I'm not kidding with you, I'm serious" yuvi snapped "hume koi shelter dhoondna hoga varna sirf main hi nahi tumhi vanilla ice-cream banogi"

"kyu psycho  vanilla kyu, I like chocolate"

"because, ice white hai or vanilla usually white hota  hai" yuvi replied

Ashi made a face n both of them left for finding a shelter. They were walking for 15 mins but did not found anything for their safety.

"HEY BHAGGU, yeh konse situation me dal dia iss psycho k sath?" looking up to the dark sky full of black clouds. Suddenly yuvi noticed a light in far. It was looks like a house or something, so he said ashi to go there but ashi did not agreed with him. She felt a strong feeling that something wrong there but yuvi did not listen to her & pulled her towards the house. She was trying to remove herself but yuvi was holding her hand very tightly so she did not succeed. When they came front of the house they got shocked, the door opened itself.

"yeh kaise hua?" ashi asked worriedly

"I guess billi ne khola hoga"Yuvi answered

"yah billi, so mister intelligent let me tell you k world me aaj tak itni smart billi paida nahi hui hai jo door open kar de" ashi replied

"whatever, lets go, maybe hawa se khul gaya hai"

They entered in the house.

P.S-sorry couldn't write a long updt, i rush to go. that door wala thing was just  wind not bhoot type😆