Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

hey lizzie... thanks a ton for the sweet comments ... tum kuch zyada hi tareef nahi kar rahi ho ..😆
par ek aur part ... okay I will give it a try ... only for you ... but uske baad kisi aur ko update karna padega ... okay 😛

wow appy!! love u 2 much for this!!
and mein zyaada nahi bolti hoon ok, ur just too good with ur words, even tho u dnt rite much :P
another adorable update!!
and lmao!! yahaan bhi unicorns ko le aaye!!lol.. sany kabeer bhi mil gaye free mein unko :P
and on the other hand ay!! u wrote them so amazingly.. i was so shocked at wht she did to him...hopefully all the misunderstandings will end soon, and theyll be together :D
Meeko thumbnail
omg trishu!! this was one of ur best written parts!!
it was fun reading it..
ashi was so nt ashi, she had lost all the confidence she had in one go.. but uv managed to keep her safe and sane at the same time..
vrinda sheetal convo was amazing!
in all an amazing update..
now ill go next :D
Meeko thumbnail

~~Part 39~~

All of them head towards the hotel from the cave. As they enter, tia sees something and hides behind ranveer

Tia(whispering)- "ranvver, aaj toh hum gaye"

Ashi comes storming towards the gang and pounces on tia.

Ashi – "TIMBO!!! KABHI TOH APNI DUMBNESS KA PROOF MAT DO! And ranveer?? You too?? Tum bhi timbo ke plan mein shamil the??"

Ranveer- "hum?? Nahi ashi! Bilkul nahi.. humein toh kuch nahi pata tha.. this was all tia's plan.. humein toh wahaan se nikalne ke baad pata chala"

Tia (all confused and furious)- "camel!! Yeh kya bol rahe ho??"

Ranveer- "oh ho tia.. its all okay. Ashi yuvi will not eat you up.. they know u did it all for them.."

Tia- "but.."

Ranveer(cutting her)-"… but wht u did was wrong too.. its their life..leave it upto them hw they want to live it"

Tia looked around.. she was quite tired.. she knew she wld have to deal with her sister and yuvi, but ranveer too?? She cldnt handle so much in one go.. she looked at sheetal and vrinda, and pulled them along as she stomped off..

Next day

Everyone were to meet for breakfast for the days plan. Ranveer walks behind tia and tries holding her hand. Tia had been quite upset since last night. Every thought of ranveer was irritating her. She was just waiting for a reason to choke him to death.

Ranveer could read it all over her. He smiled as he tried holding her hand.

Tia(pulling her hand back) -"Tia ka haath mat pakdo, wrinkles aa jaayenge tia ke haath par, and iske liye koi plastic surgery bhi nahi hai"

Ranveer (walking away)- "kitni interesting hai aap, aapke saath rehte rehte hum bhi cosmetics ke baareme kitna jaan gaye.. koi jaanna chaahe ya na chaahe…"

Tia went to the table where kabeer sanaya and ashi yuvi had been munching on their cereals. She reminds the gang tht it was sheetal's bday the nextday, and pulling kabeer along with her she left.

Tia (shouting)- "tia's planning an amazing surprise for shelly, so tia'll be bk in a while.. see you soon guys"

Ashi yuvi and ranveer look back at her as her car leaves.

Ashi- "thakur.. ur in deep shit.. timbo doesn't look too happy with u."

Yuvi- "yes banna, shaadi karne se mana toh nahi karne waali tia??"

Sheetal (hopping in)- "kyun??? Kiski shaadi cancel ho rahi hai?"

Ranveer- "erm.. lagta hai hamaari"

Sheetal- "arey bhayya, tension kyun lete hai.. tia nahi toh sany di hi sahi.. competion hai dono mein yahaan.. par shaadi toh honi hi hai…. Pahleaseee!!"

Ranveer ( rolling his eyes bk at shells)- "toh yuvi bana ka kya hoga??"

Sanaya stares at yuvi when all of them are busy having fun. Ashi senses his discomfort, and lays her hands on his. Yuvi lloks back at her and nods. He knows she want him to accept  sanaya in front of everyone. He was to say something when suddenly vrinda entered with sid. She was all bruised and shivering.

Ashi (worried)- "vrinda?? Kya hua tumhein?" (looks back at sid and tightens her fists) "SID?? Sid ne toh kuch nahi kiya na? MEIN ISKI SKIN KI JACKET BANWAKE TUMKO GIFT KAR DOONGI!! KYA KIYA IS IDIOT NE TUMHEIN??"

--

in the mall..

tia held her head as she heard his last words..

"what are you saying kabeer?? sany's yuvi's sister?? tia doesnt believe yuvi didnt tell this to tia.." she was quite confused as kabeer continued, "nahi tia... you cant ask him that.. he doesnt want to accept her. he was always a douche.. thers nothing new in this..just chuck it.." he picked come candles..

"chuck it??!??!?!?  sany yuvi ki sister hai, ranveer ki nahi..i dnt trust tht blonde.. tia ko waapis jaana hoga.. chalo kabeer!"

"what rubbish tia.. sany is not like that.. and forsure she isnt a blonde.. okayy???"  he snorted

tia- "OH MY GOD!!"

kabeer (irritated) - "WHAT NOW??"

tia- "YOU LIKE HER!! KABEER!! YOU LIKE HER??!!!??!!!  OH YES!! YOU DO!!!"

p.s-alright guys.. i knw tht was just too fast.. as we knw, there r not much readers left here.. but i dont want to leave this ff incomplete.. I AM NOT AKANKSHA :|

so guys, whoevers reading, plz keep commenting so tht we knw hw many we r together.. 

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey !!! Lizzie ... what an update yaar ... bechari Tia --- yuvi, Ashi and Ranveer too 😆 she will lose her skin's glow with so much of tension ...😆😆 so now it's sheetal's birthday ... good idea ... Tia 's reaction was at its peak hearing about Sany ... really enjoyed reading it 😛
Meeko thumbnail

~~Part 40~~

Sheetal hugs vrinda and starts crying, while ashi goes to punch sid. Yuvi stops ashi as vrinda speaks up.

Vrinda (wiping her tears) – "ashi, sid ne kuch nahi kiya.. usney actually mujhe dhoonda aur bachaaya"

Ashi (confused)- "dhoonda?? Tum koi puppy ho jo kho gayi thi aur sid ne tumhein bachaaya??"

Yuvi (consoling vrida)- "shut up wacko!! Suno toh wht she has to say"

Vrinda- "actually yesterday I was following someone in the night, and got lost on my way.. was in the woods in the night, and sid found me.. so.."

Ashi- "following someone?? Tum koi detective ban gayi ho?? Kissey follow kar rahi thi??"

Yuvi- "haan?? Tum raat ko kisey follow kar rahi thi??"

Vrinda- "tumhein!!"

Everyone were shocked when she said that. They stared at yuvi and waited for him to say something. Sanaya had been quite throughout observing the whole drama.. she yawned and asked the others to let her know bout any plans. "yuvi ki tension aaj kal saari ladkiyonko hai.. pehle ashi, fir tia aur ab vrinda bhi?? Wow!! Yuvi, yeh sab attention se time miley, toh please meet me.." and she left.

After a while yuvi meets ranveer, tia , sid and vrinda in his room.. he was quite worried about ashi, and doesn't know how to tell the others what he knew. Yuvi quickly tells them everything that he had witnessed. Then he quickly tells them where he had been the last night.

Yuvi- "I had gone to meet an acharya last night, who happens to be a psychologist too. He deals with the abnormal human behavior.. he told me that spirits do exist, and if it is some of ashi's abnormal psychological problem, then we shouldn't tell her that. We should rather agree with her and deal with the problem our way. We need to show her how we destroy the spirit. Be it the real one or her thoughts, she can be cured. The problem can be solved. But the main problem is that I don't know how to deal with this.. I need your help guys!"

Vrinda- "I guess I know how to deal with this problem"

Tia- "ashi knows that the spirit is scared of fire right?"

Yuvi- "yes.."

Ranveer- "and she even knows where the spirit has come from right??"

Yuvi- "right…"

Vrinda- " so the spirit called saya is scared of fire, and ashi knows where her grave is.. hmm"

ranveer- "so we make her burn the grave??"

Tia- "not the grave you idiot.. her body maybe…"

Yuvi- "alright…wow! I know what to do.. I need to make some preparations.. I need to go!" he bids them a goodbye and leaves.

Ashi comes in as she sees yuvi leaving.  She looks at tia, who was sweating even in the cold weather.

Ashi- "ye kya timbo?? Its so cold and your sweating?? India seems to be too hot for you… hmm.."

Tia-"hot?? Hot nahi humid.. tia bilukul theek hai even tho itni humidity hai.. humidity shld be banned in india"

Sanaya (entering) –"aah.. the famous gang!! Yuvi kahaan hai??"

Ranveer- ".. he just left.. I guess he'll be back in a while"

Sanaya- " so ranveer.. what do you do?? Where are you from basically?"

Tia- "ah ranveer?? He is from rajastan! Wahaan badey badey keele hai! Forts you know?? Mauriya se pehle, who wahaan ka care-taker tha.. "

Ranveer - "haan, aur hum ziddi ur battameez ladkiyonko waheen bandh karke rakhte hai!" (smiles) "chewinggum khaogi?"

Tia (makes a face)- "no thanks"

Ranveer- "kaite hai issey chew karne se tension chalajaata hai

Tia-" isliye camels chabate rehte hai poora din"

Sheetal enters and looks at tia's dress..

Sheetal- "oh my god tia di!!your dress!!! You look so pretty!"

Ranveer- "sheetal, aur koi quality na dekhna… dimaag khaali hai "

Tia-" oh god! my head is spinning"

ranveer- apne head ko boley stop spinning

tia- tum apni nose mere maamle mien kyun ghusaate ho

ranveer- coz hum rajpootonko besahara logon ki madat karni pasand hai..

It went on and on till the others decided to carry on with the plan. 

Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

Hey !!! Lizzie ... what an update yaar ... bechari Tia --- yuvi, Ashi and Ranveer too 😆 she will lose her skin's glow with so much of tension ...😆😆 so now it's sheetal's birthday ... good idea ... Tia 's reaction was at its peak hearing about Sany ... really enjoyed reading it 😛

oh wow u read it??
tht was quick haan...and thnaks!!
 appy i really dnt knw wht the next plan of the day shld be.. plz u go next!!
:D
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@part-39 fab part 👏shell's b'day idea is gr8 n poor tia every1 is bleming her😆good thing is she also know about sany n uv😃 & tia's god bachay ranveer or uski sadi ko🤣alover nyc updt😃

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@part-40 wow starting me hi sid ki jayjaykar😛he saved vrinda😲😆so finally yuvi told about ashi to every1 n sabne believe kia😃

anks,sana where are u guys???lapata ganj me shift ho gay ho kya???😆
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey lizzie !!!
back 2 back 2 parts ... hum sab kitne kaam pe lag gaye😆😆
yuvi went to a babaji cum psychologist ... that's interesting ... but iss bhoot ko kaise bhagaye i hav no clue ... bhool bhulaiya style mein kuch , may be ...
lets see...main agar raat tak kuch soch nahi pati hoon ... toh u or trishu or someone else will update ...okay😛
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

@part-39 fab part 👏shell's b'day idea is gr8 n poor tia every1 is bleming her😆good thing is she also know about sany n uv😃 & tia's god bachay ranveer or uski sadi ko🤣alover nyc updt😃

shells bday plan!! next day hungaama hona chahiye
:D
tia ko sabhi pareshaan karte hai!! kitna maza aata hai.. bas yuvi hi uski nahi udaata😆