Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gungun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GOD! u surprised me. Ek saath 5 updates
you said dt urslf dey were kind of fillers, dnt need to, loved all d parts i would say say dey were required to build up the story
keep doing d gr8 work
n plzz yar frm nxt tym
itni late mt hona updates k liye, it makes me restless
chao
tc
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 00123trisha

hayeee lizzz u made me speechless...manga tha 1 updt or de dia 5-5😲

i'm so luv u yaar
i had read the part be4 ur PM but 4 some probs couldn't coment then n the funny thing i had started reading from part 29 n finished in 25🤣
okay lets back to the updts
Omg AY burned the cake...lol😆they should go to master shef india2...😛 n tia-ranveer married😲i was shocked when i read it but i know abhi single hai😆
matey-sid-sheetal was too gud

lol.. maga tha 1 and i gave u 5.. coz 5 yrs tak fir ni maagna😆
:P
lmao.. tum bhi ulta kaam karti ho... ay shld go to mastercheif 2 for sure... didnt u like the bubblegum kiss?😳
the flashback was not needed, par tum sab ke liye tha😳
tia and ranveer r not married.. woh log ghar jaakar shaadi karenge.. yeh plan hai... is liye sabko invite kiya hai..
i love maatey sid and sheetal too😆

thanks for reviewing
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gungun

GOD! u surprised me. Ek saath 5 updates
you said dt urslf dey were kind of fillers, dnt need to, loved all d parts i would say say dey were required to build up the story
keep doing d gr8 work
n plzz yar frm nxt tym
itni late mt hona updates k liye, it makes me restless
chao
tc

lol.. ty ty!!
and thnak u again coz u didnt feel they wer fillers.. its great to see u guys reviewing! and tht ur liking it too.. read the first part of this book.. the link is given on page one.. thts the story of them when they wer in skool.. am sure u will like it!..
i dnt like being late yaar.. par doosra kaam bhi hota hai..
ab akanksha ko peeto!! its her time to update!!
:D
--sunshine-- thumbnail
okay finally i read part-24 
dat ws ankys aprt and superb part
as usual m goin to like sid and shell aprt more and d line dat cracked me up like anuthing was

''Sheetal, tum theek toh ho na? Agar main Ashi ke saath kuch bhi karne ko sochunga na..Yuvi meri taangein tod dega. Kabir mere haath tod dega..and Ashi mera muh khud tod degi!''

he said dis so truely and hell ya i like sid and shell like anything and now uv is like devdaas... uska pyaar kahin aur chala gaya and 

my emotional queen see for such nice update i am leaving long comment not like il
superb update specially u handlesid shell properly awesome update 👏👏🤗
--sunshine-- thumbnail
part-25
lizz
woww
awesome flashback
i know it ws lil saddy and i dont like saddy things but d way kabeer pacifies her was d best and i like d way kabeer handled misha

and vrinds getting j...wooo
awesome dat to from shells
double wooo
and my siddy blushing and hun
and lizz tmrw i will update as i cn giv1 hr so plz when u read dis pm me d plot and it shud be realted to sid and shell😉
--sunshine-- thumbnail
part-26 by lizz
omg omg omg
dis update killed me specially dat flashback
kya update hai re
dis cant get more better i loved it like anything
bubblegun kiss and dat  POP remind me of my childhood dat how i used to tease my mom and it had passion in d update and lizz besharam tune cake ka satyanaas krva diya bt whatever i liked it to d core
--sunshine-- thumbnail
part-27
oh god u r mad lizz
how can u write so baeutifully
kabeer and sany awesome and i love when she dugs foks into thigh i was actually imagining this
awesome and shells(i want to write a part badly) is awesome as she knows whom to strike for a plan but timbo is lil dumbo kinda so maybe plan will not work lets see
awesome update
--sunshine-- thumbnail
also read other parts bt m so sleepy dat i cn comment write now
besharam lizz bache pr taras kha🤣 okay whatevr if u insist
tum ek part mein hi nahi likh sakti thi,,,,,,, 29 part ws tooo short
by as usual  u were awesome
and u i guess i cn write next part well cz here we will hav official (seriously official) bhootni and now i will scare uv upto death like anything
and sid shell bhi toh likhna hai
and jo maine unke story sochi hai usko action mein laane ka right tym ab aa gya hai
--sunshine-- thumbnail

PART-30

gang at spot

Vrinds, shells, sid, kabeer and sany were walking to reach at the spot as it had ice on the ground so they cant go there with the help pf any transport. Sid as the lazy personality was tired of walking.

Sid: (holding his legs) guys cant we sit for 15 minutes as I am tired and I have not seen my unicorn from 4 hours and today he will tellme about his name

Shell: as expected mr. bhudha is tired. And why are you waiting for unicorn to tell name ask me, his name is lallu

Sid: what did you say shell ki jawani

Shell: shutup you chilli shekh ki chtti hui aulaad go and dream about unicorn. You deserve that stupid and idiotic non-existing unicorn only in your life

Sid:  how you dared to say such things to my unicorn abd now he is not going to meet me in my dreams

Shell: wow you should have told me earlier den I would have done dis ultimate sin earlier and now we will have freedom of that torture

Sid: my unicorn is not torture. You are torture. You unbelievable combo of ashi and tia. And now tonight I will have shok sabha for my unicorn

Shell: now you are gone as now I am goin to tell this to ashi di as she will make sid ka korma and we will have dat korma in da shok sabha

Kabeer: (yawns) I am feeling bored becoz of child fights

Sany: so what can we do. Should we organize troope dance  for you.

Kabeer: (smiles) I don't mind if you are part of it.

Sany: ya now I think you are also dreaming in day like sid

Sid: sany tum bhi, why are you including me in your fights

Shell: why sach kadwa lag gaya

Sid: no no now I am habitual becoz now daily I have to listen your voice which is always more bitter then truth.

Shell: but my voice is better then your voice who always open  to speak unicorm like parrot and old tape recorder

Sid: pehle decide krlo kya kehna hai parrot ya old tape recorder

Shell: hahaha see who is saying me to decide who cant even decide what he has to do in his not so happening life mein

Vrinda: stop it enough is enough. We are here to enjoy

Kabeer: ya right we are here to enjoy but here people is so boring (glares sany) those cant even challenge best ice-skying player for a game.

Sany: I don't know what the hell I am doing here

Kabeer: you are here to put check on your hus'..

Sany: shutup you can only think cheap

Kabeer: then prove me wrong by challenging me for ice-skying game

Sany: (smiles) now you are gone. You will always remember in your lifetime that you dared to challenge sanaya.

Kabeer: we will see

Sanaya: ya we will see

Then both of them moves in different directions

Shell: oye siddy viddy teri nautanki agar ho gae ho toh chalne ka pain loge

Sid: main nautanki nahi hun, you are nautanki becoz you are tishi(tia and ashi) so you were given injection of nautanki in childhood

Shells: and you were given injectionto stop mind working. No no that is impossible becoz your mind don't exists.

Sid: shutup stupidity ki dukaan

Shell:  shutup idioticity ki dukaan

Den sid and shell also move in different direction

Vrinds: (holding her head) OH GOD what I am doing between these WWE fighters

p.s- I love to give surprises'. Hw ws it

Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is soo nyc .. sany and kabir fight just like sid and shell fight..
they behave like child 😆...
wel awesome...
who is next updater???... plz plz update soon