~When They Collide~ (AY, TR, SV FF)-Prt76Updt. - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by elizaa

ahahhahahaha!!!!๐Ÿคฃ bacchu, tum bhi na... bada ulta seedha kaam karti ho๐Ÿ˜†
world war 3 rukhi kaise? tum nahi piti?๐Ÿ˜†
apne ap ruk gayi suddenly meri frnd ko khayal aya k maine usse kuch kaha tha jisse usse hasi agayi thi fir vo mere pass gusse se ayi pata nahi kya hua vo khud hi hasne lag gayi uss insident ko yad karkeROFL
Originally posted by 00123trisha

apne ap ruk gayi suddenly meri frnd ko khayal aya k maine usse kuch kaha tha jisse usse hasi agayi thi fir vo mere pass gusse se ayi pata nahi kya hua vo khud hi hasne lag gayi uss insident ko yad karke

lol.. accha hai pitaaai nahi hui๐Ÿคฃ
Part 24

Sanaya looked at her watch again. It was morning, now. Where the heck was Yuvi?

Yuvi and Ashi were walking together back to the hotel from the parking lot. He had a nervous smile on his face while she was fidgeting with her pockets impatiently. She didn't trust her own feelings when she was with Yuvi, she really didn't.

''Oh, there you are.''

''Huh?'' Yuvi looked up. ''Hey Sanaya.''

''Hey Sanaya?'' She crossed her arms across her chest. ''Where were you? And..'' She looked at Ashi, and looked back at him.

''I was with Ashi.'' He paused. ''We sort of got lost in a jungle, and..''

''You got lost in a jungle!?'' Sanaya blinked. ''Why would you go in a jungle at this time anyway?''

''I..it's kinda hard to explain.'' He looked at Ashi. He didn't want to tell Sanaya about whatever happened in the forest. Ashi was.. sick. ''We just got lost, okay? I can't tell you anymore.''

''You can't tell me? Yuvi, I thought I am your best fr-..i mean-'' She hesitated. ''I am your girlfriend.''

''Girlfriend?'' Yuvi frowned. ''Oh, yeah. Err, I'm sorry. I didn't have any network. I couldn't call you.''

Sanaya just shrugged him off and walked towards Ashi. ''You, listen. Stay away from Yuvi. You have already hurt him enough in the last three years. I don't want him to go through all of it again. Just stay away from him, okay?''

Ashi opened her mouth to speak but someone interrupted.

''Ironic, isn't it?''

Sanaya turned around to face Kabir, who was leaning against the door, a cold icy look shining in his eyes. His mouth curved into a grin as he slowly walked towards them. ''Ashi broke his heart, like, seriously? He has suffered in the last three years, like, really? I think someone forgot to fill in the little girl with all the details.''

''Excuse me?'' Sanaya snapped. ''I was talking to Ashi. Do you mind?''

''Yes, I do mind. You can not talk to Ashi like that. Especially when you don't even know what she's been through, you can't just accuse her of anything.''

''I can. I will. And, I just did.'' Sanaya snorted. ''Denying something doesn't change the fact, Kabir. Ashi is the one who's at fault, and we both know it. She's the one who broke up with him.''

''Have you got any idea why?'' Kabir demanded. 

Sanaya paused. ''That's not the point. The point is that she's been messing up with his life ever since last five years and now when he's alright and he's started to move on, she's been messing up with him again.''

''And why would she do anything like that? Ashi doesn't want him anymore, don't you see? She's happy. Why would she want Yuvi back when she already has a boyfriend.''

''She has a-'' Sanaya looked at Ashi. She looked back at Kabir. ''Oh.''

''Oh, yeah.'' Kabir took Ashi's hand and glared at Sanaya. ''Come on, Ashi. Let's go.''

''Hmmm.'' Ashi was too tired to protest, she'd been up all night on the roads. She really needed some sleep.

--

''Sid bhaiyya.'' Sheetal threw the door of his room open. He was lying there on the bed, his head popping out from the other side.

''Siddddd.'' Sheetal yelled close to his ear. No response.

She tried tickling him. No response. ''Sid, utho!''

Sheetal grabbed a jug of water and dumped it on him.

''Aaah! Aag! Kahaan? Kab? Kaise?''

Sheetal threw a glare at him before sitting down on the bed. ''Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai.''

''Ye koi tareeka hota hai kisi se baat karna ka?'' Sid looked down at his drenched clothes. ''Meri shirt..ispe brand new unicorn wala design tha.''

''Shut up, Sid.'' Sheetal rolled her eyes. ''Tum ye sab kyon kar rahe ho?''

''Ab maine kya kiya?''

''You know. Ashi ke saath ye sab pranks.''

''WHAT?'' Sid jumped. ''Maine Ashi ke saath koi prank nahi kiya, I swear.''

''Jhoot.'' Sheetal shouted. ''I know tum jhoot bol rahe ho. Dekho, Sid, admit it..tumne hi Ashi ko daraane ke liye ye sab plans soche na?''

''Sheetal, tum theek toh ho na? Agar main Ashi ke saath kuch bhi karne ko sochunga na..Yuvi meri taangein tod dega. Kabir mere haath tod dega..and Ashi mera muh khud tod degi!''

Meanwhile, Vrinda was looking for Sheetal. When she crossed Sid's room, she heard voices from inside. A girl. Sheetal.

She opened the door to find Sheetal and Sid sitting on the bed glaring at each other..and Sid, who had removed his shirt, was only in his boxers.

--

''Yuvi.'' Sanaya looked at him.

He didn't even answer.

Kabir and Ashi were together? He should have known. He shook his head, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Unknowingly, a tear escaped his eye.

Sanaya felt really guilty, she reached out her hand to wipe the tear away but Yuvi took a few steps back. ''This is over.''

''What?''

''This whole girlfriend boyfriend drama. It's over. Sanaya, it can't go on like this. I can't pretend that I am with you when I have loved her all along. I know she's with someone else now..and I don't care.''

''What are you exactly trying to do, Yuvi? Are you just gonna wait for her for all your life?''

''No. I won't wait for her. If she wanted to come back, she'd have come back. She would never have broken up with me in the first place.''

''But she did, Yuvi. She broke up with you, and it's been three years since then. Sometimes, it happens for the best.''

''There's nothing that happened for the best.'' Yuvi sighed. ''Look, I know you won't understand, but please, listen to me, I don't wanna pretend that I'm dating you.''

''But you have to move on-''

''I don't want to move on.'' He snapped impatiently. ''The memories are all I have.'' He added before he stomped off.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
edited aage๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by elizaa - 13 years ago

EDITED:))

nice 1
sheetal-sid part was so cute
uv-sany-ashi-kabir was too gud & sany........she is so jealous๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by 00123trisha - 13 years ago
hey !! akshu ... the part was really nice ... really loved the way sany and kabeer were defending yuvi and ashi respectively ... they are truly their best friends ๐Ÿ˜› loving the way their character is being portrayed ๐Ÿ˜› loved the yuvi-sany part a lot๐Ÿ˜› the sid-sheetal part was really cute .... sid and his unicorn๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† loved the way you expressed yuvi's emotions ..๐Ÿ˜› nicely written ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
loving dis fic to d t
evrything abt it is so awesome
plz strt sid vrinda's story as well, i think dre wil b sum misundrstnding b/w dem in nxt part
n abt ashi yuvi evrthing is jst awesome
dnt knw how else i cud describe it
keep it up guys

well.. am back.. u knw hw bored i am to sit and reply.. but wtc is my home.. so cldnt stop
:)
sany and kabeer are awesome friends.. u knw wen we spoke bout sany being upse with ashi and all, u wer hesitant of doing this so tht ppl will hate sany.. but u knw y i requested YOU to write this part? it was coz, u wld only make this part more fun to read.. i wasnt sad or low wen i read it... and more thn being upset with sany.. i was all in awe for her love for her friend..
awesome work ashu.. i wish i cld be as half as talented as u r..
so miss emo is the miss perfectionist too..
:D
on the other hand kabeer.. kabeer was the one whom i always felt for. and am glad tht he doesnt love her as such.. u knw wht i mean.. there is a space empty in  his heart..for sany..
tht one line of his.. tht he is ashis boyfriend, will help a lot in the ay reletionship.. but in the strt, it mite just worsen the situation..
yuvi as it is cannot stand kabeer, but this mite help in the jealousy aspect๐Ÿ˜ณ
next is shells and sid.. well they r these adorable jeej saali pair ive ever seen.. lets see wht we do next with them.. idk how vrinde will react next๐Ÿ˜†
well, u knw... yuvi and sany.. am loving yuvi even more coz he wants to end up the fake dating drama..
well.. i guess i strted loving him more and more wen he remembered tht the fake dating thing had a history behind.. it was ashi..๐Ÿ˜ณ
opefully he ends this soon..
am going next.. 
and this was an awesome update!!
:D
loved it!!
itna sannata kyu hai bhai???
who will next?
Originally posted by 00123trisha

itna sannata kyu hai bhai???
who will next?