Originally posted by: sanjna4

anky i expected dis frm u....

it ws toooo intense and u knw hw to play wid each and every emotion
and dat bg musicπŸ‘
and uv still getting j dat was⭐️ awwwwwwwww
nd he stll cares 4 herπŸ˜›

cant wait 4 next update who is goin to write.... i guess liz.lol

Thank you, Sanju. πŸ€— 

You have the song to thank, it's my actual inspiration for this part. I was imagining AY on this song, that's it. πŸ˜³
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Thank you, Sanju. πŸ€— 

You have the song to thank, it's my actual inspiration for this part. I was imagining AY on this song, that's it. πŸ˜³

bt baby thanks to yoy only cz you find dat song
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is really amazing akanksha and elliza .. really good ..
SA ko yeh story de ke kahna chahiye ke ise direct kar lein .. yaar i really wiwsh that remix come back with season 2 and with same cast .. really ise parh kar maza aa gaya ... plz next update soon ..
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Thank you, Appy! πŸ€— Rona dhona and Ashi do not go along .. and if they do, she needs her psycho to comfort her. I won't stretch the parts on as senti though .. AY need to be their wacky crazy self..but yes, there would be a gap of comfort level in the beginning. Aww, I'm so sorry .. I hope this FF doesn't depress you much, you know? 

Liz.. UPDATE. TODAY. πŸ˜‘

don't worry dear ... AY fics and for that matter AY always gives me hope.... it always manages to take me out from my depression πŸ˜›
BUBLAI thumbnail
@eliza : lizzie , tum aur tumhari unicorn ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what a dream sequence ... honestly , you are so obsessed with the unicorn .. ziddi ladki πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved the way you described the dream and sid's reaction to it ... but what is sanaya doing with Yuvi ... she was a teacher right ? Yuvi went abroad 4 studying and what did she went for ... I always wanted Ashi to be a lawyer or investigator... it suits her perfectly .. Tia and fashionista was obvious πŸ˜Š loved the 'fate' or destiny portion .. πŸ˜›
loved reading it a lot πŸ˜›
BUBLAI thumbnail
@sanjana : the part was really sweet πŸ˜› Tia will always be Tia πŸ˜† ... OMG sheetal is one more Tia πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... dirty pool and all that .. hehehe... Sid as a cartoonist !! that's interesting and creative too ... loved reading the part ... enjoyed it πŸ˜›
BUBLAI thumbnail
@ Akanksha : loved the part a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ... it's brilliantly written and all the things are so so so beautifully explained that I can feel the scenes occurring infront of me πŸ˜› the song is really nice and you have used the lyrics beautifully with the scenes ... πŸ˜› thanks for selecting such a beautiful song πŸ˜› now I really want to know what happened between them 😊
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

@eliza : lizzie , tum aur tumhari unicorn ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what a dream sequence ... honestly , you are so obsessed with the unicorn .. ziddi ladki πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved the way you described the dream and sid's reaction to it ... but what is sanaya doing with Yuvi ... she was a teacher right ? Yuvi went abroad 4 studying and what did she went for ... I always wanted Ashi to be a lawyer or investigator... it suits her perfectly .. Tia and fashionista was obvious πŸ˜Š loved the 'fate' or destiny portion .. πŸ˜›
loved reading it a lot πŸ˜›

unicorn? ty tyπŸ˜†
arey tht teacher was shanaya.. and this is sanaya.. uv's girlπŸ˜‰

arpu, am glad ur here... ill be bk tomrrw, abhi jaana hai.. mazzu mazza karne

@simi, thnks a lot.. illl reply wen am back..

@ashu debs, ill miss u
@sanu, i hope ur enjoying ur holidays..

guys!! happpy holi!!!
Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Liz, doesn't it feel great to have so many readers? We had no one in POTS. πŸ˜†

@Simi - Thanks a lot. πŸ€— I, for one, don't want Remix back .. Every show gets ruined in season 2, for example : DMG and MJHT. Even Remix lost it's essence in it's second year, and bringing it back would ruin the good memories. 

@Appy - Der aaye, durust aaye. πŸ˜† Thank you. πŸ€— Me loves the song, too. πŸ˜³ Me & Liz ain't even sure what happened between AY yet, tumhein kaise bataayein. πŸ˜†

Happy holi, Liz! Have fun. πŸ˜ƒ
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

@sanjana : the part was really sweet πŸ˜› Tia will always be Tia πŸ˜† ... OMG sheetal is one more Tia πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... dirty pool and all that .. hehehe... Sid as a cartoonist !! that's interesting and creative too ... loved reading the part ... enjoyed it πŸ˜›

thanx alot nd sheetal is adopted sister of tia and ashiπŸ˜›.... so she has perfect blend of both.... and sid is interestin, creative and lazt tooo.....

yayyyyy somebody liked my part m soo happy
cz m nothing in so many perfect people m just a starter