Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Res. That was quick. πŸ˜†

-EDITED-

Aww, I like this part. πŸ˜³ TiaRa are cute, how can I not like something that has Karan Wahi in it!? πŸ˜† Tia believes that AY are meant to be, aww. We could use that, BUT, I want AY to come together on their own terms, without any help from the outside. πŸ˜ƒ

Ahaa, Sheetal. Ye idea tumhein kahaan se aaya!? πŸ˜† A mixture of Tia and Ashi .. Bechaari Vrinda! She has to put up with her everyday. πŸ˜† Mast the vo dono! :D

I'll go next.. soon. πŸ˜Š

yeah, tia always believed tht ay are just meant to be.. even in remix. u stopped watching season2, tujhe kaise pata hogaπŸ˜†
karan!!! did u see his dance on womens day?😳
ay will always come together on theri own terms.. fight their feelings and come back to each other.. in pots no1 helped them, they just didnt need any1 there.. and even in remix, in both their patchups, they themselves came together.... toh yahaan bhi wahi hoga...
sheetal.. now u understood y i wanted her name..πŸ˜† ashia put her in mauriya, and she used to spend her weekends with them, as vrinde wasnt in town... tab toh banegi hi na, at ki tarhaπŸ˜†

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: elizaa

lmao.. sid is surely doing something.. lol
ashu will telll us wht he is doing..
creepy nahi hai sanaya.. she is nice.. just tht she hates ashi, i i guess she has whole rites to hate herπŸ˜†
ashi and lawyer.. idk, me and ashu wer discussing wht wht can she be.. end mein lawyer nikla and we both wer okay with it.. sanu, u wanna go next after ashu?😊
plz.. nw to the story willl move fast, we have so many writers
:D

i knw ashi is unpredictable jst lyk me
lol
and ya story is nw goin to move very fast as we hav so many writers and who are mad abt it
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I understand sanaya's behavior now! Yuvi and Sanaya never had any communication about Ashi! hmmm okie! I guess that makes sense...but did sanaya never try asking yuvi about ashi?

Neways whatever...the track sounds exciting...sanaya seeing the nothing can end bonding between Ashi-Yuvi!!☺️😍
And good job guys...for not knowing what happened between AY! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If u guys need feedback/suggestions on the ideas, lemme know! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 4

''Sid, tum poore paagal ho. How can you not know ki mera suitcase kaun sa hai?''

''I'm sorry, Yuvi.'' Sid scratched his head. ''Vo main apni unicorn wali dreams mein itna busy tha ki main tumhaare suitcase ko tag karna hi bhool gaya.'' 

''Sid, tumhaara kuch nahi ho sakta.'' Yuvi sighed angrily. ''Ab mujhe yahaan ke manager se baat karni padegi. Tum aisa karo, tum Sanaya ko leke hotel pahuncho..and dekho agar koi aaya hai ya nahi.''

In the past 3 years, ever since he received that phone call from Ashi, he had only remained in touch with Tia. Ranveer didn't want to talk to him, for some reason, and Tia never told him anything more. Everytime he talked about him, she would conveniently change the topic.  And he seriously didn't get it, Ashi was the one who broke up with him, what was his fault in it?

''Yuvi, sweetie, I will wait for you.'' Sanaya smiled, and picked up her handbag. 

They approached a guy behind the desk. ''Hello, how can I help you?''

''Hello, I am Yuvraj Dev. Mera luggage kahin misplace ho gaya hai.''

''Hmm.'' He called a guy picking up some suitcases from the opposite side. ''Idhar aao.''

''Jee sar.''

''Inhein luggage room mein le jaao, jitne bhi unattended luggages hain, sabhi check karwao.''

''Okay, but sir.'' He turned to Yuvi. ''Thoda time lag jaayega.''

''Kyon, kya problem hai?''

''Actually, sir, aise hum kisi ko bhi uthaake koi luggage nahi de sakte, there are so many people who claim that unhone apna luggage misplace kar diya, and then they go and steal any random suitcase, isliye ab hum identity check karke hi suitcase dete hain. Fingerprints check and all.''

''Fingerprints check? Excuse me, mujhe sirf apna luggage chahiye, that's it.''

''Hum aise kisi ko bhi koi luggage lene nahi de sakte, please understand. Hum aapke fingerprints us suitcase ke fingerprints ke saath match karenge, and only then can we give you your luggage.''

''But .''

''I'm sorry, sir. Rules are rules. Aapko line mein lagna padega.''

''How long will it take?'' Yuvi shook his head, and looked at the line. It was HUGE. ''Shit. Don't tell me vo sab apne fingerprints check karvaane ke liye khade hain.''

''I'm sorry, sir.'' The man shrugged. 

''Hell, this will take ages.'' Yuvi pressed his forehead. ''Sanaya, tum jaao. Yahaan mujhe abhi 2-3 ghante lagenge.''

''Fine.'' Sanaya sighed. ''I will see you in the hotel, yeah?'' She kissed him on the cheek and left.

''Bye, Sanu.'' 

--

Ashi picked up her luggage. Just then, her phone rang. 

''Hello, Kabir.''

''Ashi, tum theek se pahunch gayi na?''

''Haan, Kabir, main theek hoon. Tum Delhi pahunch gaye?''

''Haan, bas apne dad ka wait kar raha hoon. He's picking me up from the airport. Vaise, Ashi, are you sure ki tum vahaan akele..I mean, agar main tumhaare saath hota, toh I'd feel better.''

''Kabir, I can take care of myself, don't worry. Aur jahaan tak ..'' She paused. ''Jahaan tak Yuvi ki baat hai, I can handle him. And vaise bhi, you're coming back in 2 days.''

''I know you can handle him, meri wild sherni you are! Main toh us Yuvi ke liye worried hoon.. bechaara, kya haal karogi tum uska.'' He chuckled.

''Kabir, I'm not gonna do anything. I have decided..I'll try and be as indifferent towards him as possible. I'm just gonna pretend like, he doesn't even exist for me, anymore. And vaise bhi, mera naam Anvesha Banerjee Ray hai, main kisi sissy ki tarah rone nahi wali. I have to move on.''

''Well, that jerk doesn't know what he's lost.''

Ashi's expressions changed, while she managed a wary smile. ''Kabir, I'm getting a cab, I'll call you back when I reach the hotel, okay?''

''Okay, sherni. Bbie.''

''Bye.'' She hung up, as she reached for the cab. ''Elite hotel.''

--
PS - Just to clear some stuff up, 1. Ranveer and Yuvi haven't spoken ever since AY broke up. The reason will be disclosed later, but it's only Tia who has faith in him. 2. Kabir and Ashi had a connecting flight, Kabir went to Delhi, he will come back to Ladakh in 2 days.'' 3. Well, yeah, keep wondering who and what Sanaya is. :P
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
aww, he calls he wild sherni?😳

edited aage..πŸ˜†
Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
and finally im here..im in WTC..whooopppppppp whoopppppppppppppppp..
*dances*
part 1

i loved d turmoil ashi is goin through...its exactly the yamini phase..somehow dis is what it reminds me of!
d way shes dying to see yuvi..to touvh him..to fill herself wid his presence..but there is a major block dat is restraining her..

so tiara get engaged?? r they married???
as for kabir..kya yaar fir kabir..hes one guy i dnt like! even in fiction..all in all fantastic openingπŸ˜ƒ
leeseunggilove thumbnail

"What an amazing dream it was, I was riding on a while unicorn, all the way to ladakh.. and guess what, tum dono ne mujhe wahaan pohochne se pehle utha diya!" he looked at them as they picked up their bags and moved ahead.

"and what about the awesome brakes sid?" asked sanaya.

"duh! His horn.. Unicorn pe jaata toh flight ke wajah se ear blockage ki problem nahi hoti"

"and what about your mind blockage sid?" yuvi kept his arm around sid's shoulder

"udao mera mazaak, aur udao. Its not your fault. You do not know that this legendary creature represents freedom and open-mindedness with power and strength mixed with….."

i have no idea why dis unicorn is in d story.not only did u include dis lizzie..u actually did unicorn ki tareef as well 🀣
awww so both of them are apprehensive abt facing each oder...
did something happen...omg i cant wait..and sanaya..πŸ˜ƒ im sure ye uss kabir ke opp hai..huh..okay..kabir i cant stand u.offically..
lizzie baby great part!!
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

and finally im here..im in WTC..whooopppppppp whoopppppppppppppppp..

*dances*
part 1

i loved d turmoil ashi is goin through...its exactly the yamini phase..somehow dis is what it reminds me of!
d way shes dying to see yuvi..to touvh him..to fill herself wid his presence..but there is a major block dat is restraining her..

so tiara get engaged?? r they married???
as for kabir..kya yaar fir kabir..hes one guy i dnt like! even in fiction..all in all fantastic openingπŸ˜ƒ

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
welcome jeeee!!
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
ikr, i loved part one.. nt the rona dhona types.. tiara good news coming soon, they r engaged thoπŸ˜›
kabeer is our pkek waala kabeer, u gota like him.. weve got sanaya (gunjan ) for him.. β˜ΊοΈ

we will ask ashu to put her siggy here too.. kabeer and sanaya waali after they hook up😳
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

[mazaak, aur udao. Its not your fault. You do not know that this legendary creature represents freedom and open-mindedness with power and strength mixed with'.."

i have no idea why dis unicorn is in d story.not only did u include dis lizzie..u actually did unicorn ki tareef as well 🀣
awww so both of them are apprehensive abt facing each oder...
did something happen...omg i cant wait..and sanaya..πŸ˜ƒ im sure ye uss kabir ke opp hai..huh..okay..kabir i cant stand u.offically..
lizzie baby great part!!
[/QUOTE]
i wrote a reply and it got deleted,😭 am so nt in mood to write again...😑
just tht sany is here for kabeer, its our very own gunjan and kabeer is our pkek waala kabeer..
mast na?
and ashu already has a siggy for them, and  and..
haan unicorn ka bhi track hai, sana figured it out for us
:D
leeseunggilove thumbnail
okay...haan pkyek wala kabir i love..dolly hai wohπŸ€—

okay..unicorn is the new trend eh?? i dunno how we end up listening to boss! oh lizzie dis unicorn twist is soo adorable

okay..so now im itching to write..watever is watever..i dnt wantaay to become okay okay so soon..i want full drama..
as fr tiara..awwww dey r engaged..yayyyy inki shadi bhi karenge okay ..πŸ˜† full punjabi style..band baja barat types..
ohh bt d lost angle is gonna b up soon..plz i wanna write...