Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Okie as much as I didn't like book 1 (not that I did not like it,but I just couldn't really feel Ashi-Yuvi in it πŸ˜›), I am liking this...especially because there is plot and story to it!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Good job guys...and I hope it goes this ways only! πŸ˜ƒ I want to know what happened between Ashi-Yuvi! I don't want sanaya to hate Ashi...I want her to respect her because what yuvi is today, it is because of Ashi! 

But looking forward to see how the story unfolds! 😳😊
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Okie as much as I didn't like book 1 (not that I did not like it,but I just couldn't really feel Ashi-Yuvi in it πŸ˜›), I am liking this...especially because there is plot and story to it!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Good job guys...and I hope it goes this ways only! πŸ˜ƒ I want to know what happened between Ashi-Yuvi! I don't want sanaya to hate Ashi...I want her to respect her because what yuvi is today, it is because of Ashi! 

Thanks Nappy! πŸ€— 

Kabir was there when AY happened, and he knows them better than Sanaya does. Sanaya doesn't know what happened when they were together, she doesn't know how much Ashi inspired Yuvi, she doesn't know much about their love story except for the fact that Ashi broke up with him, and that is why what she thinks about Ashi is completely understood, I will do the same thing for my friend if someone had dumped them, anyone would. πŸ˜Š

And another reason why we brought her in here.. We needed someone opposite Kabir. :P

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaa I understand that...but I am just saying that she is dating Yuvi right? So yuvi needs to make her understand that he is what he is because of Ashi!!

But I really liked how yuvi defended ashi (even in front of sanaya, who is supposedly dating him) in the part eliza wrote, saying it wasn't her fault. I really want to know what happened between them!πŸ˜†Who is going next?

--Edit--

Its me naps! Gosh loons I hate your ID! I just entered this id to edit my post in maktub...and gahhh forgot that I am in her id!!

OMGG! I HATE YOU LOONS!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
part 3

Tia was busy reading her magazine when she noticed her picture in it, "ranveer.. yeh dekho na, inlogone tia ki kaisi photo daali hai, tia looks fat in this angle"

"no tia, you look beautiful in every angle, just  look at this colour, you just look like a flower here"

"oh thanks ranveer, you always manage to make me feel better. Am glad that ashi made this pact. Finally we will get to see the others. And we shall give them the breaking news there itsef. Btw, how long will it take ranveer? Tia needs to rush and get to the parlor befor she meets her friends, orelse, they wld be like ' tia has grown old"

"a few more hours" ranveer smiled and kissed her on her forehead, "my tia would never look old for me."

"aww ranveer, tias so glad that your with tia right now. God is so great na ranveer? Tia wished for you that day, and now tia has you forever! Am glad god always fulfills our wishes" tia blinked

"not always.." he looked out of the window.

"life is not over ranveer, tia knows, that yuvi and ashi are just meant to be together. Toh kya hua agar teen saal who log alag the, toh kya hua agar who log apni life aur yeh relation saath manage nahi kar sakey? Its destiny ranveer, who knew that ashi and yuvi's relationship will come to this stage wen ashi playfully made the pact? And look at us ranveer.. who ever knew tht my first crush ever would be my husband soon? Its just fate ranveer, and we all know whts written for both of them. Tia believes in her god, tht he wont do any injustice with her sister." She smiled.

Chennai airport

"chalo, jaldi karo didi. Gosh, your so slow!" she snorted.

"of foo sheetal, bags toh lene do! Tumhen mauriya mein daalna hi nahi chahiye tha. Tum toh poori ashi ki behen ban chuki ho, mujh jaisa tummein kuch nahi hai"

They fastened their seat belts as sheetal looked at her shoes. "eew didi, look at my shoes, ladakh jaate jaate inhein faink doongi"

Vrinda (shocked)- "KYA?? Faink dogi? Burberry shoes? Faink dogi? You end up finishing all my money by shopping and then u end up throwing them after a use? Am so sure now that you are ashi tia's adopted sister"

Sheetal (rolling her eyes)- "chuck that deids, am so glad that we will get to meet all your friends. Ive been waiting to meet them. What are all of them doing by the way?"

Vrinda (smiling)- "ashi as you know is the famous lawyer of india, it didn't take time for her to prove herself in front of the world. In the last few months, she has made her name far across the country in the west too. We all knew she would do something in life.. but a lawyer? Who knew"

Sheetal- "duh didi, I can tell you more about ashi didi, I meet her quite often. Tell me more bout the others"

Vrinda (hititting sheetal on her head)- "ranveer is handeling sumeet uncles business in states, and you very well know wht your tia didi is doing"

Sheetal- "ofcourse, who doesn't know bout the fashionista? Atleast its better then being a boring doctor."

Vrinda- "dumb.. I always wanted to be one, and its fun! I wonder if I wasn't one, wer wld u get all the money for your tiny dresses.."

Sheetal- "next, kabeer bhaiyya is handling his sad business, what about sid and yuvi bhai?"

Vrinda- "hmm, sid ka toh kuch pata nahi, while yuvi as u know is a music director and he owns many hotels and restaurants all over.. there r so many opened up in Mumbai too.. and chalo abhi, land honey waale hai, and we will be meeting ashi soon"

It was a very pleasant atmosphere for many, and for some it was quite tensed. No one knew what was to happen next. They all were here to meet their old gang, the friends they lived with day and night, the friends who thought them to laugh and fight. They all wer here to fulfill a promise made long back, they were here to meet each other after a good five years.

Alrite guys, this part was just needed to explain stuff.. if u didn't like it, its all ok' I had to explain whos doing what πŸ˜Š

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
finally we got to knw who is doin what
and ashi is lawyer😲
she do alws do most unexpected things
bt i like lawyers 
dey are alws tactful

and others are doin all those stuff ehich was expected frm them
so in dis part no story move jst we got to knw dat hw dere life has move ahead
and most importantly, hw cn i 4get sid he is doin nothingπŸ˜†

and what abt dat creep sanaya
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Res. That was quick. πŸ˜†

-EDITED-

Aww, I like this part. πŸ˜³ TiaRa are cute, how can I not like something that has Karan Wahi in it!? πŸ˜† Tia believes that AY are meant to be, aww. We could use that, BUT, I want AY to come together on their own terms, without any help from the outside. πŸ˜ƒ

Ahaa, Sheetal. Ye idea tumhein kahaan se aaya!? πŸ˜† A mixture of Tia and Ashi .. Bechaari Vrinda! She has to put up with her everyday. πŸ˜† Mast the vo dono! :D

I'll go next.. soon. πŸ˜Š

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

yayyyyyyyyyyyy i got update

sid and his stupidity will alws remain in my toplist
and unicorn ki brakes🀣
yr tum log kya kya soch lete ho
i likd d way she is supporting yuvi

😑😑😑bt hw dare she called ashi creep
she is creep 4 sayin ashi a creep😑😑😑

lol sana.. i so wanted my beautiful unicorns here.. they have always been cute in the fairytales i read.. and i go them here..
lol sanaya is not bad, its just tht she was there with yuvi wen uv was in a very bad state.. she has helped him come out of it, and they have been together since then.
she doesnt know y ashi left uv.. i must say, uv himself doesnt know tht.. wht do u expect then😊
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Yay! An update, FINALLY.  Kitna intezaar karvaaya tumne. Aaj finally ek update mila.. and vo bhi itna super duper awesome. πŸ˜ƒ This was just the right mixture of Siddyness and sentiness. πŸ˜ƒ

Unicorn!? You couldn't stop yourself from writing about unicorns, COULD YOU!? πŸ€£ Sid driving on a unicorn all the way to Ladakh. πŸ€£ And Sid saying 'Hey Bhaggu!' .. I don't know how I should react here.. I can imagine Yuvi's reactions, and I feel like laughing at how totally absolutely crazy Sid can be. πŸ˜†

Unicorn ke brakes...uske HORNS. πŸ€£ Haha, I love Sid. <3

Sanu hates Ashi a lot, hun? Well, as far as she knows, Ashi broke up with Yuvi and Yuvi is all upset and broken since then, she deserves to hate her. And I love the cordial relationship she and Yuvi share, just one thing, don't make her in love with him, that'd be too typically predictable. πŸ˜³

u knw i so cant give senti stuff.. so not me.. so not ay i shld say.. unicorn toh laana hi tha yaar. not getting him was out of the question.
sanu hates ashi, she doesnt know the truth na..
now u go next.. fasht.. am waitingπŸ˜›
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

naps.. ur backπŸ˜ƒ
actually we ouselves dont know wht happend between ashi uv.. we have some tings in mind, but which one to put in, we rnt sue with tht. sanaya hates ashi dear, yuvi has never spoken to her about ashi, she only knows that ashi has dumped him. now as she will be there with the gang for a good one month, she will see who ashi is, she will know what ashi is and will learn the ay relation.
tab tak she is going to try her best to keep her away from yuvi😊
Meeko thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

finally we got to knw who is doin what

and ashi is lawyer😲
she do alws do most unexpected things
bt i like lawyers 
dey are alws tactful

and others are doin all those stuff ehich was expected frm them
so in dis part no story move jst we got to knw dat hw dere life has move ahead
and most importantly, hw cn i 4get sid he is doin nothingπŸ˜†

and what abt dat creep sanaya

lmao.. sid is surely doing something.. lol
ashu will telll us wht he is doing..
creepy nahi hai sanaya.. she is nice.. just tht she hates ashi, i i guess she has whole rites to hate herπŸ˜†
ashi and lawyer.. idk, me and ashu wer discussing wht wht can she be.. end mein lawyer nikla and we both wer okay with it.. sanu, u wanna go next after ashu?😊
plz.. nw to the story willl move fast, we have so many writers
:D