Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Golden Days of Cinema (Page 2)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by undisclosed

@utopia88...oh yes, the are absolutely natural...i loved all of the parts you mentioned...i must have replayed it like 5 times...and i'm going to watch it again...who could have though that a song that sounds like a lullaby could bring out such a show of affection between husband and wife...

I just love how they are so natural and comfortable with each other!!  Day Dreaming

Same here!!  I watched their scenes more than once!!
  LOL

I was pleasantly surprised by their romantic gestures as well!!  Day Dreaming

I just hope the new cvs give us more scenes like this!!  We have waited for tooooo longgggggg!!!    lol

yes, the new cv's need to get on the ball and keep improving upon these types of scenes...look how great drashti and gurmeet look in that sequence they are doing for choti bahu holi special...they look amazing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

@utopia88...oh yes, the are absolutely natural...i loved all of the parts you mentioned...i must have replayed it like 5 times...and i'm going to watch it again...who could have though that a song that sounds like a lullaby could bring out such a show of affection between husband and wife...

I just love how they are so natural and comfortable with each other!!  Day Dreaming

LOL

I just hope the new cvs give us more scenes like this!!  We have waited for tooooo longgggggg!!!    lol

yes, the new cv's need to get on the ball and keep improving upon these types of scenes...look how great drashti and gurmeet look in that sequence they are doing for choti bahu holi special...they look amazing...

Yep, they really need to get their act together fast!!  Angry

Oh yes, the choti bahu holi sequence promo was sizzling with Gurti's awesome chemistry!!   Day Dreaming

Their dancing was so passionate and sensual!!  Blushing

The new cvs need to infuse that type of passion and sensuality into GEET!!  Angry

They need to look at how the old cvs made Maaneet come alive with passion!!

It's sad how Gurti's amazing chemistry is being recognized and utilized in that show while in their own show, their chemistry is being carelessly wasted!!
   Cry

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

LOL

Oh yes, the choti bahu holi sequence promo was sizzling with Gurti's awesome chemistry!!   Day Dreaming
The new cvs need to infuse that type of passion and sensuality into GEET!!  Angry
It's sad how Gurti's amazing chemistry is being recognized and utilized in that show while in their own show, their chemistry is being carelessly wasted!!
   Cry
it is ironic that another show is doing what we have asked the cv's of geet to do D'oh...the music makes Gurti 100 times more passionate...they said it themselves that if given the choice to direct a scene they would make it a scene with a song in it...

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

LOL

Cry
it is ironic that another show is doing what we have asked the cv's of geet to do D'oh...the music makes Gurti 100 times more passionate...they said it themselves that if given the choice to direct a scene they would make it a scene with a song in it...

Urghh, the new cvs are IDIOTS for wasting Gurti's sizzling chemistry!!   Angry

They are losing out on so many great opportunities to showcase Gurti's amazing chemistry!!   Cry

Yep, the music amplifies their hot chemistry!!  Day Dreaming

I'm aching for a sizzling and passionate Maaneet dance sequence!!   Day Dreaming 

I wonder if we'll ever get another hot dance/song sequence.......  Cry

undisclosed

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

LOL

Cry

Urghh, the new cvs are IDIOTS for wasting Gurti's sizzling chemistry!!   Angry

They are losing out on so many great opportunities to showcase Gurti's amazing chemistry!!   Cry

Yep, the music amplifies their hot chemistry!!  Day Dreaming

I'm aching for a sizzling and passionate Maaneet dance sequence!!   Day Dreaming 

I wonder if we'll ever get another hot dance/song sequence.......  Cry
we'll get one once the dust settles from the baby drama

utopia88

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

my favorite films of all times are singing in the rain, an american in paris, my fair lady...and the list goes on...what they all have in common is the inpromptu singing and dancing...hollywood has long stopped producing this kind of cinema on a regular basis...but i still love it...today's song took me back to when i watched my favorite films...there is something that a song brings out of you that is not as easily expressed any other way...the sweetness of the voices and the melody brought out the best expressions in Drashti and Gurmeet...in the way they looked at each other and the way they touched each other...it was different...music does that...

Maaneet's perfection + music made me cry, they were awesomeClap
yes, i was going to cry too...it was a very emotional song...there little faces were adorable...
robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I'm sooooooo happy that such a hot song has been used on our MaanEet, which is soooo correct unlike the APKK songsLOL. GurTi really do a wonderful job, wether it's dancing, acting with passion or cutenessClap. They are way too good man!!!

undisclosed

Go to top