India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Empty Stage (Page 3)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Indeed she is an outstanding actress. She has proved time and again that whether it's her alone or with more people on screen .. she can create wonders and make us believe anything -- which then makes it hard to believe that she's just acting. She makes everything seem real to us .. and that is the power of her talent!

Z

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitri17

Originally posted by undisclosed

Good Post.
DD is the expressions queen. ClapStar
I am busy with my study but somewhat how i manage time to see GEET and this forum as i love her both on and off screen. Tongue
She give special touch to her each act which create magic like Madhuri Dixit.Big smile
yes, have you noticed how she is constantly compared to the great actresses?...like kajol and juhi and madhuri...she really does have that star quality that people associate with great artists..
Its my dream to see her in bollywood. she has all qualities for this place. Hope someday it will be true. Day Dreaming
i share this with ...it is our dream Thumbs Up
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by utopia88

@utopia88...i like the way she has maintained such a low profile even when she is so popular...she appears to be very selective with her appearances...that is a sign of a very well managed artist...she is very dedicated to her work...that is why we see such great results...

Same here! I love how DD hasn't let the popularity and fame go to her head!!   Thumbs Up

She's such a professional!!  

DD let's her work speaks for itself!! 

a teacher once told me ' silent speach is a sign of refinement"..DD doesn't say it...she shows it...

What a nice quote and it fits DD well!!   Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Good Post.
DD is the expressions queen. ClapStar
I am busy with my study but somewhat how i manage time to see GEET and this forum as i love her both on and off screen. Tongue
She give special touch to her each act which create magic like Madhuri Dixit.Big smile
yes, have you noticed how she is constantly compared to the great actresses?...like kajol and juhi and madhuri...she really does have that star quality that people associate with great artists..

I agree, DD has a similar star quality and stage presence to those legendary bollywood actresses!!  Thumbs Up

DD deserves to be a top bollywood actress!!
Clap

Edited by utopia88 - 11 March 2011 at 10:17pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index