Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

KATRINA PC DEEPIKA all in the race for DHOOM 3 (Page 3)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovePC

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

The leading lady of Dhoom 3 needs to don a bikini and be at her sexiest best. All three actresses have expressed their desire to be a part of the film.

I thought Kat given the traditional Bharatiya nari that she is will never expose?Confused

Yeah i know didn't she said that she will never expose and also she said that she had aitraaz doing kissing scenesConfused!??

She did a kiss in Boom, she is apparently doing a kiss scene in ZMND Confused

Edited by ruky786 - 12 March 2011 at 1:37pm

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

The leading lady of Dhoom 3 needs to don a bikini and be at her sexiest best. All three actresses have expressed their desire to be a part of the film.

I thought Kat given the traditional Bharatiya nari that she is will never expose?Confused

Yeah i know didn't she said that she will never expose and also she said that she had aitraaz doing kissing scenesConfused!??

She did it in Boom, she is apparently doing it in ZMND and she might be exposing here as wellConfused

what in ZMND?? she is doing kissing scene or exposing??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

glitters IF-Dazzler
glitters
glitters

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

She did it in Boom, she is apparently doing it in ZMND and she might be exposing here as wellConfused

Didnt she do it as well in Sheila Ki Jawani?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IHeartDeepika.ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

what in ZMND?? she is doing kissing scene or exposing??

I heard she was doing kissing scene with Hrithik wait...

http://bollywood.celebden.com/2010/09/hrithik-katrina-share-the-longest-kiss-in-zindagi-na-milegi-dobara/

Now, this piece of news is surely going to deag the audiences to the cinema halls. 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', starring, Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif, Abhay Deol, Farhan Akhtar and Kalki Koechlin will have a super hot liplock scene.

This scene will be between Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif and will last for over a minute in the film.
Confirming the news, a source said, "Zoya had been planning a kiss sequence between Hrithik and Katrina for long. But since Katrina is averse to doing such scenes, she wanted to handle the situation delicately."

Talking about the scene, the source adds, "There's an important sequence where Katrina realizes her love for Hrithik, who has just bid her goodbye and is going away and so she zooms in on her bike, overtakes Hrithik, parks the bike and stops him and simply kisses him and expresses her feelings and love."

Buzz is that, this is gonna be the longest kissing scene in Bollywood, beating the previous one by Aamir and Karisma in 'Raja Hindustani'.

The best part is that Zoya did not have much difficulty in convincing Katrina to enact the scene.

-Anjaani-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natss

Didnt she do it as well in Sheila Ki Jawani?Confused

I changed my postLOL
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
she exposed already ....what's more left?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-IHeartDeepika.kawal_takruky786

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I think salman didn't want her to do such s scenes but since he broken up her, she can do watever she wants: exposing or kissing scenes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

she exposed already ....what's more left?

PregnancyLOL

I am jokingTongue

Edited by ruky786 - 12 March 2011 at 1:54pm

Terenaina

Go to top