Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: deepakrulz

@ zoobidoobi. i think it was ment to have salman and aish a long time back but i think kareena was being considered after salman and as broke up but then there were reports that vidya is in it i think

Oh I would love to see Bebo and Sallu come together again. let's see if Bodyguard does well. Then SLB may change his mind of casting them together. 😍
ladygaga thumbnail
The role seems interesting but can anyone ever trust bhasali with their money or with anything anymore..😆
👎🏼 Another risky project?  Didn't he learn from Guzaarish?!
I would have been excited if anyone else would have been making this movie but Bhansali has been disappointing me so much with his movies. 
Originally posted by: eraser

I would have been excited if anyone else would have been making this movie but Bhansali has been disappointing me so much with his movies. 

this topic has inspired me to talk about Bollywood being economical or not!  Is that ever going to happen?!  😃
Edited by goneforever - 13 years ago
chocogurl thumbnail
That's a lot of money. Does Bhansali really want to take that kind-of risk again?!

But I think this could be a good movie for Kareena.. something different from her commercial films.

Poor guy has ambitious projects but none to take a chance. Salman Khan must be having the last laugh.

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If he want to make this film asuccess he need to deal with it like black .I mean alow cost which make the hit status easy .
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dnt like bhansali movies.😔
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling that this is a fake news.