Pratigya
Pratigya

Resolute leads

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

A battle between resolute leads. 

Trying to make sense of these character and the actors portraying them.  

Lets start by actors : Mr Arhaan Behll - As a rookie has taken this character of Krishna to the top, I do think that he plays his role at the optimum level.

He portrays the chacter well, the changing faces of this character etc...... The Krishna has changed from the hard man he was, Arhaan played that role very well. Now he is more a comedian and Arhaan has portrated this well. The change in the character ..... We do not understand why. he used to be relentless and the crowd still loved him. He mellowd down ..then he was tagged Joru ka gulaam. Now he is inbetween for the last week so .. now he is seen as a villain. So How do people want to see his character? Ghar mein raam gali mein shaam kind of thing?

The perfect Krishna would be... Pussy cat infron of his wife... romantic all day long. Rude to his parents, But then he'll be accused of being a bad son. Bad boy outside the house, working.. legally.

But then He'll be boring. So what would you like to see him as? Some like the ferocious Krishna - some like the dulcet Krishna. Hence maybe there has been a lot of changes in him.

Now He is not a bad person.. Easily forgives and forgets. He is BINDAAS. He lives his life as he felt he was meant to. Realistically had he not been married to Pratigya he would have lived that life still, He knows that and so do we. The reason why he is stuck for working is due to the condtions placed on him by his wife. Shaktia is not working again because it boils down to his hate for Kriya. Not saying Shaktia is right here coz he has bought this on himself.

He loves his wife more than himself, there is never a doubt about that and where and when he can he tries hard. Deep down inside he is the ferosious character.. but mellows it down for her.. but occassionally the old Krishna surfaces. Even back in the day his approach with Pratigya had never been gentle, either he forced her, pointed a gun at his dad, held her captive in her own house etc.

After the SR he has been much different to the extent he got tagged joru kaa gulaam. Even before SR he supported her and put up with her tantrums. He forgave her easily......

I tend to study his character..when I do the vm's I go through the old stuff every now and then and keep coming accross different things.... so am not just saying this for the sake of it.

Pratigya...Actress Pooja, She is dead sweet and we love her too. There is room for improvement in her as an actress - with the body language etc. Romantic scenes wise she gets 11/10. She is damn good. Her expressions are getting much better - near to perfect infact ..

Pratigya was never the character she was shown. They started showing that Pratigya 5 months into the show since the day she took her Pratigya. For the first 5 months she was the victim firstly by the hands of Angad she was victimised and then by Krishna. Not many people liked her character over Krishna's ... he was the exciting one. Everyone wanted them to get together hook or by crook.. but now that the have formed into Kriya.. we are expecting him to change completely from the impassioned hot blooded egoistic boy.

Pratigya needs to be assertive in the right matters in a tactful way... she treats him like a child and he continues to behave like one. Firstly she needs to tell him that she will not take physical abuse.

She needs to help him find a job. Yeh galat hain woh galat.. he doesn't understand because before he met Pratigya the word Galat was never in his dictionary. Nothing was galat for him apart from womanising. From the start Krishna wasn't a womaniser and he would never be a cheating husband.

Pratigya is a nice person... she is strong...and has a good heart. But I do feel that she has a softer corner for her family more. Like the way she treated Chandu Tunna... don't call me bhabie etc. But all was well with Arushi and her mistakes. I felt bad for Chandu and Tuna first bhaiya abuses them now his wife. They too are young and Nadaan. My fear with Pratigya is being a woman.. she will not be easily forgiving in certain things. Raat gayi baat gayi is not her phrase. We complained we wanted T and C .. so hey we got them through this track.. lets be happee

I can't believe it's 12 am and I am writing all this for fictional characters.  But Kriya both are part of our lives. Yes I oepnly admit if they were hanging off the cliff I would save Krishna... simple as. But I also want to see them happee together, kissing and cuddling each other for the next 25+ years. But it is a show.. and things change. Though I don't want the CV's to keep changing their personality every week. All the other characters have their same personality with the exception of Adharsh and Kesar.

The day the storyline or characters become ideal.. it will be the last epi of the show.

Untill then it is a good entertainment show.

Edited by carisma2 - 11 March 2011 at 5:50pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwini6000-radhi-lakshmi_paiArhaan-da-bestajitha10heera1702Elvira22PristineSoulMitu_telstrapiyarapiyari....Poojie....-KadaKLonda-

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
gud post sis,krish is bindaas just like me i also easily forgives nd forgets everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

gud post sis,krish is bindaas just like me i also easily forgives nd forgets everything
Yes you have come a long long way. Kucho sikawo humrey Baba ko.

-KadaKLonda-

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
doesn't understand because before he met Pratigya the word Galat was never in his dictionary. Nothing was galat for him apart from womanising. From the start Krishna wasn't a womaniser and he would never be a cheating husband.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStar
Thats way he raised by his family

Pratigya is a nice person... she is strong...and has a good heart. But I do feel that she has a softer corner for her family more.ClapClap
 Like the way she treated Chandu Tunna... don't call me bhabie etc.
she did not wanted to listen them if she need help then she listen to them 
finding fake sadhu for her socalled choti bahen  , etc.
 But all was well with Arushi and her mistakes.
 I felt bad for Chandu and Tuna first bhaiya abuses them now his wife.
yes they are true frds & wellwisher for  them always  
 They too are young and Nadaan. My fear with Pratigya is being a woman.. she will not be easily forgiving in certain things. Raat gayi baat gayi is not her phrase
for her everything must be done by her way
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
aikdum sahi mere dil ki bat Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702PristineSoulcarisma2-KadaKLonda-

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

[/QUOTE]
doesn't understand because before he met Pratigya the word Galat was never in his dictionary. Nothing was galat for him apart from womanising. From the start Krishna wasn't a womaniser and he would never be a cheating husband.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStar
Thats way he raised by his family

Pratigya is a nice person... she is strong...and has a good heart. But I do feel that she has a softer corner for her family more.ClapClap
 Like the way she treated Chandu Tunna... don't call me bhabie etc.
she did not wanted to listen them if she need help then she listen to them 
finding fake sadhu for her socalled choti bahen  , etc.
 But all was well with Arushi and her mistakes.
 I felt bad for Chandu and Tuna first bhaiya abuses them now his wife.
yes they are true frds & wellwisher for  them always  
 They too are young and Nadaan. My fear with Pratigya is being a woman.. she will not be easily forgiving in certain things. Raat gayi baat gayi is not her phrase
for her everything must be done by her way
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
aikdum sahi mere dil ki bat Embarrassed
Thanku Mitaly... they both in their places are right and wrong.

Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
tumo abi tak soye nahiLOL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2