Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We Want MAANEET PASSION BACK in our Show, Dont We? (Page 9)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

even i saw the vid ystrdy...and cannot hold my patience now till the telecast...

GC and DD hv sizzling chem on and off screen....that they hv no inhibitions to do watever needed by the script is very clear now....

and yes....even i wonder y such passion is missing specially after marriage....
the baby excuse is getting overboard now...last time even the doc said that everything is normal....so watz stopping them...

the hottest couple who r married r sharing the same bed and same blanket night after night...but passion and intimacy r totally missing....

the only saving grace is that GC and DD sharing the same screen itself generates loads of chem which makes us still love them as passionately as ever....but its high time the CVs stop taking our love for granted....

the nok-jhoks, forehead kissing, hugs hv become so cliche that even the actors look bored in those scenes....it is very clear that even they r desiring for a change in script....

then wats the prob...plz CVs do not bring in MC now...just get over with this medical nonsense and let them savour the pleasure of love making....let them fulfill the physical hunger they hv for each other....

and let us savour the fact that maneet can be passionate not only emotionally but physically too....

The Problem Aditi is that the CV's have lost it....they are a Lazy Bunch pf people....(Hoping to be proved wrong)Wink

Sab Kuch hai.....Par Kuch Nahi hai is what they are trying to show

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dilsay

WOW  What  a post Viji. Clap
Thanks for the PM.

I would like to take this opportunity to mention today's episode V episode shown on 29th of November 2010 after KBM.

Today's  bedroom scene where Geet kept  her head on Maan's chest although for a little while but it still created some magical moment  with logic and sense .
This hugging style although a brief one was shown after 3 long months.................... if u guys remember a  similar scene was shown after KBM in outhouse where Maan made Geet to sleep holding her close to his chest which looked divine more than passionate.
We were waiting and asking for such type of scene from CVS since they got married but it all went to deaf ears.
There were quite a lot of speculation about the intimate scence that the lead actors are not comfortable or GC after his marriage has declined to do such scenes.............. .

The song sequence of tip tip has proved all these speculation wrong IT IS ONLY THE CVS OF GHSP who r to be blamed to bring this show to a pathetic point where they themselves r to be blamed for bringing  the TRP low which resuled in low fan following.
The other channel knew the worth of these 2 most sizzling onscreen couple of Indian television ever happened .They wanted to encash their chemistry and this is exactly what they did.

The CVS of GHSP pleaseeeeeeeeeee we ask you and beg you to take care of your baby before its too late.AngryWe need logical passionate scenes from our Maneet  which these actors r marveled in doing.Angry

Exactly my point......we have had oodles of such Great Scenes and now there is nothing more than Crap left ion the show....which will change only if there is a change in screenplay ........which is the quintessential ingredient in this SHOW

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

awesome postClap......& o my my awsome pics.......BlushingDay Dreaming
yes we want passion back in our show.....Angry
bring back passion bring back magic......Wink
HALLA BOL......Big smile

Thanks Dear, Yes its Def HALLA BOL timeAngry
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Me too with u buddies..........We r tired of posting repeatedly,pleading continuously to the cv's for some intense & passionate romantic moments of Maaneet....if the other channels can encash the chemistry of Maaneet then why not in our own show........

Exactly, why not our own show????

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

well saidviji i agree dat cvz are da biggest prob

They are a bunch of Lazy Bones.....Who seems to habe lost all passion in making this show a Hit
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

I'm with you and so will all my friends, we totally support thisSmile Glad you'll took this standSmile

Thanks dear for the support......We have to stand united in this case
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

the CB promo is a proof...The Roop Tera Mastana is a proof, the WHere is the party tonight is a proof,....and Maahi Maahi , Kurbaan hua are solid proofs...These 2 actors have sizzling chemistry on screen...and when they r given the scripts they have delieved and how.....
That chemistry has gone missing....and we maaneetians are demanding we want Maaneet back...with a great story line bringing out that passion.....and if these 2 main leads track record id to be kept in mind we can get GHSP rocking again...
Please CV's we maaneetians are fighting for our Maaneet...for our GHSP....
Please at least listen to our pleas  and do the needful....Please do not spoil our show..
Our maaneet become the golden goose for news channels, for other shows....THEN WHY NOT THEIR OWN SHOW.....
WE NEED FRESHNESS...AND WITH IT GREAT STORY AND SIZZLING CHEMSITRY...BACK

HOPE ALL WILL BE WELL...
sorry guys i have used caps for impact

Very True Mags.....Well Said....
Clap
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramita_nayal

Agree with you viji, very nice postClap and the pics are too hottttttttt to handleEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Now to the point, dont know why the cv's are not using their such a big TRP machine (maaneet). Even the other channels also know that bringing maaneet passion in their show can bring their show trp's on top. Then what has happened to Geet Creatives, why they are not using themAngry Angry Angry

Sabke Hoton pe hai sawal....Par ksis paas nahi hai jawabCry

Go to top