Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We Want MAANEET PASSION BACK in our Show, Dont We? (Page 6)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Well said VIJI!!!

I agree.......Nissar himself the man behind Maan and Geet has said that that they are a passionate couple. Ummmm, so where is the passionate couple we were told about? They started off EXTREMELY passionate.....so has it not been maintained????Ouch
Yeap down the lane, as the story progressed (or should I SAY regressed???) Maneet regressed TOOCry...They had Amnesia and hence forgot the fact that Maaneet how much ever cute they are shown to be, sets the screen totally on fire when the are given their actual genre, of being Passionate...Embarrassed

Passion can come even between a married couple in which the wife is carrying a child in her tummy.
It is just very sad that the GHSP team have such a deadly onscreen couple..and such brilliant actors that know how to sizzle the screens and yet they are not given the right type of passionate moments like they used to get.
What is the meaning of changing the writers if the new writers will carry the same crap the Ved's team carried?
Shivu, i agree writing has a Huge apart to play, but i feel that from the time the New Writers stepped in, they forgot to do the background check on the characteristics of MSK and GEEET....They also forgot to check what MAANEET have done, what the story was, where the story could have been taken to....etc etc....and so we were left with nothing but  half-baked stuff be it story/script or Romance

What is the point of changing the writers then? Barry is a fab dialogue writer and they are writing the screenplay beautiful but just are leaving passion out why?
Thats a Million Dollar Question, I am sure even the CV's and the writers have no clue as to why this is being done....

Isn't there anyway to bring back either Swati or Priya for our show? Anyway?
Why are the Production House if they have any ego issues put it aside and do something good for this show....their show.....
which right now only we seem to be caring about.
Sweety, what you have said here is BANG ON!!!!! Its the Production Huse who can do something about this.....Another set of people who can do something is the Channel...Unpe agar pressure hai, toh PH ko bhi unki sunni padegi......
What did we ask for? Something sooo simple.....a show with an excellent lead pair....a good storyline.....a dose of comedy, nhok jhoks, romance, intensity, and passion ....are we askin for too much kya?Ouch
Nahi babes we are Just asking for those things which were there in the story,.......Wonder why the delay

Hey Shiv....Loved replying to your post....

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Whole heartedly agree with you.....other shows are aware that maaneet have the midas touch...chemistry wise and are using it to increase the popularity of their shows...which is fine.

What is not fine is why GHSP's CV are not using maaneet's chemistry the same wayOuch
I want the sizzling chemistry of maaneet back in geet where it belongs.

Btw....the pics and clip are steaming hot!!!WinkLOL

Hey Dear....

I agree to your Post WHOLEHEARTEDLY .........Be it the first Para or the Second, we love it if our Fav Jodi gets various other platforms to perform and showcase their talents and cash in out their popularity....But why is this not being followed din our show????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Whole heartedly agree with you.....other shows are aware that maaneet have the midas touch...chemistry wise and are using it to increase the popularity of their shows...which is fine.

What is not fine is why GHSP's CV are not using maaneet's chemistry the same wayOuch
I want the sizzling chemistry of maaneet back in geet where it belongs.

Btw....the pics and clip are steaming hot!!!WinkLOL

Exactly!!
Thatz just dumb of cvs
I hope MC happens so this sizzling passion comes back to our show!

Hey thats not Fair, MC is not to be incorporated for the PASSION....Thats being rude......MC should be incorporated to aid to the story, to bring out the best performances in everybody....and not just because we want Passionate Seq

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
so true.........i completely agree...... nice post viji!!!!
ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
YE CVs APNI PAAGL ...SOCH KE LIYE........HUMSE HAMARA... HOT MAAN-GEET(GC-DD) KO CUT KAR DETEN HAI.............. NAHI CHALEGI YE SAB..................... HALLA-BOL...........Thumbs Up
SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
CV's...the others know Maaneet are the hottest and you urself are neglecting it....

give them passionate scenes and see ur TRP's shot sky rocket.....

we demand.....passion....passion...
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Kavigal Groupbie
Kavigal
Kavigal

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you......

Go to top