Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

We Want MAANEET PASSION BACK in our Show, Dont We? (Page 4)

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
awesome postClap......& o my my awsome pics.......BlushingDay Dreaming
yes we want passion back in our show.....Angry
bring back passion bring back magic......Wink
HALLA BOL......Big smile

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Yup me ready for Hallabol...Anything for our GHSP and MaaneetCool...Made this one a sticky too for todayBig smile

I liked today's episode as it was a perfect blend of romance +baby-talk+ drama+ grt acting by all charactersClapClap...I found a proper balance in today's episode which I will not denySmile

Bas only thing missing now is Maaneet passion and I m sure CVs hv come out of Coma now after seeing Maaneet sizzle in their rival channel and contributing to their rival channel's TrpsBig smile..So CVs if you'll want to save Star one ki doobti naiyya,then bring out the same Maaneet passion in GHSP too before its too lateSmile...

If we truely want our Maaneet passion to b back in Geet show and not any other rival channel show.,..so then lets do a hallabol on Geet FB wall right nowCool...

Baby or no baby..MC or no MC...should not b our concern....thinking about future tracks is not our duty..it is the duty of the CVs to think what they need to do....We will only demand what we want to see...we want to see our Passionate Maaneet...thats it....how CVs get it back is their concern...and this is what we need to write on Geet's FB wallApprove

So lets not waste time and do Hallabol on Geet wall...we want our Passionate Maaneet back in action...We want this Maaneet which we r seeing in the following pictureApproveEmbarrassed

Star one ka new articleLOL

They themselves r promoting Maaneet ka sizzling hot performance in other channel with prideLOLLOL...well I guess they did open their eyes and now hopefully they will put pressure on Geet ka PH to show something similar here tooWinkTongue

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 March 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hear hear....we keep getting more n more new characters when the actual TRP increasers and the golden Geese are in our court...Hello......wake up...w can do this and just do it so well...CVsss.....U gave us the best ...and now that we've tasted it, we want more and more and more!!
ramita_nayal Goldie
ramita_nayal
ramita_nayal

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Agree with you viji, very nice postClap and the pics are too hottttttttt to handleEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Now to the point, dont know why the cv's are not using their such a big TRP machine (maaneet). Even the other channels also know that bringing maaneet passion in their show can bring their show trp's on top. Then what has happened to Geet Creatives, why they are not using themAngry Angry Angry
Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
the CB promo is a proof...The Roop Tera Mastana is a proof, the WHere is the party tonight is a proof,....and Maahi Maahi , Kurbaan hua are solid proofs...These 2 actors have sizzling chemistry on screen...and when they r given the scripts they have delieved and how.....
That chemistry has gone missing....and we maaneetians are demanding we want Maaneet back...with a great story line bringing out that passion.....and if these 2 main leads track record id to be kept in mind we can get GHSP rocking again...
Please CV's we maaneetians are fighting for our Maaneet...for our GHSP....
Please at least listen to our pleas  and do the needful....Please do not spoil our show..
Our maaneet become the golden goose for news channels, for other shows....THEN WHY NOT THEIR OWN SHOW.....
WE NEED FRESHNESS...AND WITH IT GREAT STORY AND SIZZLING CHEMSITRY...BACK

HOPE ALL WILL BE WELL...
sorry guys i have used caps for impact
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I'm with you and so will all my friends, we totally support thisSmile Glad you'll took this standSmile
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
well saidviji i agree dat cvz are da biggest prob
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Me too with u buddies..........We r tired of posting repeatedly,pleading continuously to the cv's for some intense & passionate romantic moments of Maaneet....if the other channels can encash the chemistry of Maaneet then why not in our own show........

Go to top