Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Completely agree with you && we definitely want old passion back!! Cvs u guys have the best actors in tellywood && u r styll not utilising their talent??😑 Cvs listen to us!! We want old passion, charm, magic, romance back!!

So do join us for sure in the SPAMMING mission today and tomorrow
😊
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

WOW, What a post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

I said this before, but I couldn't say better than u did, very well said, I agree with every and each word u say, it's highly the time to show mature romance, not a childish nok jhok all time which make no sense at all........

Maaneet/GurTi r considered one of the hottest jodi on Indian television today, Why to not give them what they r suitable to? Why to make them look at old time couple? They r a passionate jodi.......

😊Thanks Yaar....I have tried to show what they are actually capable of, but how they are not given anything beyond Childish Romance to do
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Good to see that this will clarify to everyone that discomfort was totally out of the question!!

GC/DD are the most passionate/hot/sensuous couple on screen. They have the chemistry .. they are not uncomfortable and they have already shown us the extent they are willing to go to please us. They have already shown us that they are not uncomfortable with sequences like KH/RTM/TMMDN/and many many more.

The real problem is the new CVs not being able to understand that even in such complicated situations in pregnancy .. a married couple is able to have passion. Having a sequence such as Tip Tip Barsa Paani in GHSP with Maaneet would garner them so many TRPs and even their old audience back. A married couple -- that too for just around 2 months is not supposed to decrease in passion .. it's supposed to increase!

I hope the GHSP team considers our requests/pleas that we are looking for something that is being shown in rival channels/shows. After Ajab Prem Ki Kahani .. we saw that our GurTi/Maaneet were being used for TRPs on other channels and shows while our own show was hell-bent on not showing anything remotely as close.

So although we love what you're showing us .. we do not like the fact that what we've been dying to see is being shown on other shows. They're getting used .. and GHSP team doesn't even realize! So please CVs wake up!!

Great Post Viji&Shivz!

Z

Well said Z.....I hope the CV's Wakeup this time from the deep SlumberπŸ₯±
πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Welcome Baq ,

Vijuuuuuuuuu ji with much needed post Thanku
now Take a bow

Thanku Thanku Preetu Paaji😊

I Dont know what CV problem is some other show taking full advantage of MANEET Sizzling crackcling chemistry and theseeeee bunch of gadhaas cant use it
We all know kabhi koi problem nahin thi or any uncomfartableness between
GC and DD
They gave Pee loo , mahi mahi , RTM such awesome passion numbers

Now we Want GEET Team pls be serious now you have to Give us what we want

Viju Tere liye

Baade chalo baade chalo
Hum tumhare Saaath haiiiiiiiiiiii

Awwwww thats so sweet darling πŸ€—

Exactly the Prob is the CV's are lazy.....Woh Karna Hi nahi chate....Warna why would the TRP's be low or always at a point when MAANEET the TRP machine is there to sizzle the screen

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

even i saw the vid ystrdy...and cannot hold my patience now till the telecast...

GC and DD hv sizzling chem on and off screen....that they hv no inhibitions to do watever needed by the script is very clear now....

and yes....even i wonder y such passion is missing specially after marriage....
the baby excuse is getting overboard now...last time even the doc said that everything is normal....so watz stopping them...

the hottest couple who r married r sharing the same bed and same blanket night after night...but passion and intimacy r totally missing....

the only saving grace is that GC and DD sharing the same screen itself generates loads of chem which makes us still love them as passionately as ever....but its high time the CVs stop taking our love for granted....

the nok-jhoks, forehead kissing, hugs hv become so cliche that even the actors look bored in those scenes....it is very clear that even they r desiring for a change in script....

then wats the prob...plz CVs do not bring in MC now...just get over with this medical nonsense and let them savour the pleasure of love making....let them fulfill the physical hunger they hv for each other....

and let us savour the fact that maneet can be passionate not only emotionally but physically too....

The Problem Aditi is that the CV's have lost it....they are a Lazy Bunch pf people....(Hoping to be proved wrong)πŸ˜‰

Sab Kuch hai.....Par Kuch Nahi hai is what they are trying to show
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilsay

WOW  What  a post Viji. πŸ‘
Thanks for the PM.

I would like to take this opportunity to mention today's episode V episode shown on 29th of November 2010 after KBM.

Today's  bedroom scene where Geet kept  her head on Maan's chest although for a little while but it still created some magical moment  with logic and sense .
This hugging style although a brief one was shown after 3 long months.................... if u guys remember a  similar scene was shown after KBM in outhouse where Maan made Geet to sleep holding her close to his chest which looked divine more than passionate.
We were waiting and asking for such type of scene from CVS since they got married but it all went to deaf ears.
There were quite a lot of speculation about the intimate scence that the lead actors are not comfortable or GC after his marriage has declined to do such scenes.............. .

The song sequence of tip tip has proved all these speculation wrong IT IS ONLY THE CVS OF GHSP who r to be blamed to bring this show to a pathetic point where they themselves r to be blamed for bringing  the TRP low which resuled in low fan following.
The other channel knew the worth of these 2 most sizzling onscreen couple of Indian television ever happened .They wanted to encash their chemistry and this is exactly what they did.

The CVS of GHSP pleaseeeeeeeeeee we ask you and beg you to take care of your baby before its too late.😑We need logical passionate scenes from our Maneet  which these actors r marveled in doing.😑

Exactly my point......we have had oodles of such Great Scenes and now there is nothing more than Crap left ion the show....which will change only if there is a change in screenplay ........which is the quintessential ingredient in this SHOW

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

awesome postπŸ‘......& o my my awsome pics.......☺️😍

yes we want passion back in our show.....😑
bring back passion bring back magic......πŸ˜‰
HALLA BOL......πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Dear, Yes its Def HALLA BOL time😑
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Me too with u buddies..........We r tired of posting repeatedly,pleading continuously to the cv's for some intense & passionate romantic moments of Maaneet....if the other channels can encash the chemistry of Maaneet then why not in our own show........

Exactly, why not our own show????

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ASMI95

well saidviji i agree dat cvz are da biggest prob

They are a bunch of Lazy Bones.....Who seems to habe lost all passion in making this show a Hit
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

I'm with you and so will all my friends, we totally support this😊 Glad you'll took this stand😊

Thanks dear for the support......We have to stand united in this case