Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

DOTW- 11th March -Kab hoga realize? (Page 2)

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

Heyy guyss thiss week its my turn forrr Discussion Of The WeekBig smile

soo letss start discussinggBig smile 

So this weeks happeninggg thing was the bad boy attitude off arjun singhaniaaa
what do  you think of it? you liked the idea? you liked the way he did? did hee do what he said?
(i mean bad boy attitude.. it  felt more like ignore boy attitudeLOL) I wantt badddddddd..evillEmbarrassed

When i heardd bad boyy from his mouthh i thought badd boyyyyyyy.. rude behaviourr hehe bad bad bad.. but thann the way he was acting was thee coool arjun singhania who doesnt caree.. inddifferent actss.. ignoring wala.. but i thought he would act rudeee .. but if you think it was like the arjun in jungle.. cause jungle mein hee was rudee. but not that much he was just quite. and he was this time as well.. so  but i had expected him to be badddd.. but i love teh naughtiness we got from ittLOLshower mein.. kitchen meinnLOL

Liarr liarss pantss onnn fireeee.. arohii dhondu lying about their relationship.. its to safe dhondu but are they doing the right thing??..
Arjun lying about london girl cause he think arohi loves someone elsee..
they both think like that.. why can the other person move one andd i cant?.. how is he ablee to movee on.. if he moves onn than i will act as i can move one as well..kiya attitude haii yaar??..

UFF yeh attitude what can wee sayss about themm they amazing but soemtimee some give them a bitt awall..yehh EGOOO.. but yeah i dont want a rushed confession so im ok with ittLOL

Bua is not married. what do you thinkk? you think same as thosee loww grade girls?. why is bua not married? whats your opinion about getting old and not being married??
why is a woman without a husbandd seen as a bad thing? womans cann make their life work as well nah?? doo we alwasy need a man in our life?

Arjun gave them great speech hehe.. but i wish he was harsher.. goshh stupid ladkiyaan.. they the type that go from one to another guy.. and live from the money which they didnt even deserve. I was and am very proud off Bua.. the happiness she had when she got the job.. i love the way they gave her wedding planner job. I im very proud of those womans who make a status of themselve without a man!!.. POWEERRR.. and id ont think we girls.womans need man boys in our life to make our life succesfull. Its not the zamana when woman dont works or study ro what ever..

Arohi is not ddivorced yet and family are trying to get her a new rishtaa.. what you think about., do you understand the family members or are you more like me and quite digusted at the idea??
whats the rush in getting her remarried??..

maybe they thinking about theri daughters future.. butt at least askk
and why not wait til the divorce actually happens.. when she is back at homee!! Or ask.. and the fact that they ignored buas FACTSS.. wish they see arjunarohi together themselvee..wow would love ahluwalias at jas wedding.. jays parents there as well and arjuanrohi acting as happy coupleLOL

Singhanias not really a trouble for arjuhis life( yes they are) but at the moment they their.. they have dadi support.. andd non cares much
soo butt how will theee Ahluwalias react when they come to u.. aroh lovess arjun.. and they dont wanna get divroced?.. will they pushh arohi to still get divroced?.. will they accept arjun easily??
 i think they will be abig trouble in beginning.. i wish we would get to see scenes where arjun tand arohi try to show ahluwalia that arjun is teh perfect husband and damaad.. goshh arjun adn ahluwalias scenessEmbarrassed They wotn accept him easilyt in my opinion.. especially the guys in the family.. the mannssLOL

Arjun&Arohi cantt controlt themselve when they are near eachother.. kabhii slap, kakbhu hug an dkabhii kabhiee kissEmbarrassed what di dyou think off the kiss of love??? kiss from a patni to a ptii.. arohi took the first step in kissingg.. arjun alwasy went closer but neverr dared to kiss her.. or bad timingLOLbut arohii just did itt.. dont you hink arjun need to give her  her kiss back??LOL yeep i want him to kiss arohi as well
I loved the kiss it was soo cute soo amazing.. and i reallyyy think its high time arjun gives her backkk the kissEmbarrassedand more hintss sthat hee loves herr

And what are your expectations for next week? what will happen
will dhondu be able too take the dulhan away?.. whats the story behindd archi and dhondu??
what will happenn to jay? and his parentsss??
will jays parents come to know about arjuhiss nautanki??.. orr wil arjuhi become real in nautanki ( i mean nautak karte kartee.. they wont act anymore but come from the heart)
will arohi be able to rescue arjun from his evil family? will arjun come to know that arohi is fighting a fight for him against his family??.. would he finally understand that arohi wants him ALIVE because she lovess himss??
will arohi come to know why arjun gets jealous when she is with dhodnu..wil she come to know its because of his love for her??

I hope that arjun gets to know that dhonduuuu loves archana.. im sure he will make those stepss that arohi made in todays episode.. he will go closerr to her.. he will ask himself why did she lie? he will be confused as well.. does she love me or not?
they goign toh otel together.. ek rooomm mein.. arohi to go closer to arjun to save his life nahh.. uhhh reminds me of honeymoon.. when arjun went closer too arohi ( just too fool her) butt i hope we get to see soem romanticc scenes some intense with love noo fake noo actinggg...

Edited by wida - 14 March 2011 at 11:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..roshaniD--priyal--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index