DOTW- 11th March -Kab hoga realize?

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Heyy guyss thiss week its my turn forrr Discussion Of The WeekBig smile

soo letss start discussinggBig smile 

So this weeks happeninggg thing was the bad boy attitude off arjun singhaniaaa
what do  you think of it? you liked the idea? you liked the way he did? did hee do what he said?
(i mean bad boy attitude.. it  felt more like ignore boy attitudeLOL) I wantt badddddddd..evillEmbarrassed

Liarr liarss pantss onnn fireeee.. arohii dhondu lying about their relationship.. its to safe dhondu but are they doing the right thing??..
Arjun lying about london girl cause he think arohi loves someone elsee..
they both think like that.. why can the other person move one andd i cant?.. how is he ablee to movee on.. if he moves onn than i will act as i can move one as well..kiya attitude haii yaar??..

Bua is not married. what do you thinkk? you think same as thosee loww grade girls?. why is bua not married? whats your opinion about getting old and not being married??
why is a woman without a husbandd seen as a bad thing? womans cann make their life work as well nah?? doo we alwasy need a man in our life?

Arohi is not ddivorced yet and family are trying to get her a new rishtaa.. what you think about., do you understand the family members or are you more like me and quite digusted at the idea??
whats the rush in getting her remarried??..

Singhanias not really a trouble for arjuhis life( yes they are) but at the moment they their.. they have dadi support.. andd non cares much
soo butt how will theee Ahluwalias react when they come to u.. aroh lovess arjun.. and they dont wanna get divroced?.. will they pushh arohi to still get divroced?.. will they accept arjun easily??

Arjun&Arohi cantt controlt themselve when they are near eachother.. kabhii slap, kakbhu hug an dkabhii kabhiee kissEmbarrassed what di dyou think off the kiss of love??? kiss from a patni to a ptii.. arohi took the first step in kissingg.. arjun alwasy went closer but neverr dared to kiss her.. or bad timingLOLbut arohii just did itt.. dont you hink arjun need to give her  her kiss back??LOL yeep i want him to kiss arohi as well

And what are your expectations for next week? what will happen
will dhondu be able too take the dulhan away?.. whats the story behindd archi and dhondu??
what will happenn to jay? and his parentsss??
will jays parents come to know about arjuhiss nautanki??.. orr wil arjuhi become real in nautanki ( i mean nautak karte kartee.. they wont act anymore but come from the heart)
will arohi be able to rescue arjun from his evil family? will arjun come to know that arohi is fighting a fight for him against his family??.. would he finally understand that arohi wants him ALIVE because she lovess himss??
will arohi come to know why arjun gets jealous when she is with dhodnu..wil she come to know its because of his love for her??

Pata karne ke liye dekhiye KMH next weekLOLLOLLOL(jokes)

TatatByebyee guyss.. have fun discussingg( and yeah do discuss)LOL

Edited by wida - 11 March 2011 at 4:31pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

omshivgarvitaarorakhadija-kmh-anzaeram-piamistindianamericanCess-Khat2027-sia-princess_star11Nelz...StarryPhoenixroshaniDglitter567pari_15AeDilHaiMushkilAnjalii...xXxSiddhi_-dark.horse-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

what do  you think of it? you liked the idea? you liked the way he did? did hee do what he said?
(i mean bad boy attitude.. it  felt more like ignore boy attitudeLOL) I wantt badddddddd..evillEmbarrassed

I liked the original singhania bad boy : Arjun
This was the arjun that I felt flat on my face for and god knows he's aura pulled anyone/anything closer to him.  I loved how he would threaten with just a glance in the eye and make fear take over his opponents.  Just remember how scared mikeal and jignesh were when arjun found out about their plottings against him...remember how everyone use to look at him wide-eyed as his was the most precious of the singhania sons (first episode all police officers were determined to bring him down first).
Exactly this attitude made him likeable and fierceless.  I want him to go back to his ways, although a ruthless man he was//is a man of morals and rules, there are certain things he wouldn't do and what I didn't like for the past couple days is that he broke these rules.  He's always maintained that he would never play with anyone's emotions and recently we saw him playing with arohi's...although for all in good reason I wish he had done something else.  Other than that, I loveh is comeback as a bad boy...he's very desierable that way

Liarr liarss pantss onnn fireeee.. arohii dhondu lying about their relationship.. its to safe dhondu but are they doing the right thing??..
they both think like that.. why can the other person move one andd i cant?.. how is he ablee to movee on.. if he moves onn than i will act as i can move one as well..kiya attitude haii yaar??.

hehe I feel for them on this one.  It wasn't right for them to lie but it would/is the most human thing to do at that moment.  They are to self involved into their conflicting emotions that they are unwilling to let it all out again in fear of getting hurt.  And I do believe that fear is holdingboth of them back along with the uncertainty.  But another thing arohi lied to help dhondhu (continue lying) or else knwing how possesive arjun is about his friends and family he'd be the first to break dhondhu's neck. ..atleast this way he can buy time in talking with archie without badnaam'ing her khulle aam. 
Referring back to the lying part, I think the most important scene we say was the 'iktara' scene where both feign being happy.  It represents alot as they fake a smile towards one another but then turn away and let their real feelings out..and this is what they're doing in real life...playing out a facade in front of one another and then when alone letting their emotions run..

Bua is not married. what do you thinkk? you think same as thosee loww grade girls?. why is bua not married? whats your opinion about getting old and not being married??
why is a woman without a husbandd seen as a bad thing? womans cann make their life work as well nah?? doo we alwasy need a man in our life?

O M F G !
I wanted to bust into the computer and slap those girls and hug bua! I cannot believe people would actually say that! oh, and firstly let me say that delnaaz is a wonderful acteress! this show by far has the best cast ensamble ever! but going back to the topic, I dont think there is a certain 'experation date' of marriage... in my thinking, 'jo hoga, jab hoga sahi hoga' and if god has planned something for you then that will happen only according to what destiny has it, not one second before not one second after.  I think a women w/o a husband is seen bad b/c others think that 'oh agar iski shaadi ab tak nahin hui then shes' not a desirable mate to be chosen of'..such bakwaas old age thinking it pisses me off...ughh! I think in the states atleast and more places in india if the girl isn't working that is looked bad upon (ahah, seriously..) and i think its a good thing, my dad always tells me and my sister that he'd never marry us off unless we're independent can pay our own bills, he doens' t want us to marry a husband and have his dominate over us just b/c he's the sole income person..hence ladies, more power to us!

Arohi is not ddivorced yet and family are trying to get her a new rishtaa.. what you think about., do you understand the family members or are you more like me and quite digusted at the idea??

I think I can understand where the family is coming from, not that I agree with the idea but I know how indian ppl work and I am not suprised by this action.  I feel sometimes our desi society is a bit tunnel'visioned in these types of matters..it pisses me off but you can only teach your kids sahi aur galat ..the rest is up to them..

Singhanias not really a trouble for arjuhis life( yes they are) but at the moment they their.. they have dadi support.. andd non cares much
soo butt how will theee Ahluwalias react when they come to u.. aroh lovess arjun.. and they dont wanna get divroced?.. will they pushh arohi to still get divroced?.. will they accept arjun easily??

I think they plate arjun/arohi together, if arjun is a nusance then so is arohi..both of the same thing (to kumud/mikeal)...others could care less ke ghar ghristi mein kya ho raha hai so if arjun decides not to divorce arohi kumud will have a problem with it but rudra could give two shits and probably will say as long as it doens't affect the business then whatever...
everyone had made up their mind about liking/disliking arjun at the singhania home but the ahluwalia's are different... dadu can be persuaded differently as he's seen arjun's good side and knows that he really is a good guy but convicing rajveer and the others might prove a difficult task...

Arjun&Arohi cantt controlt themselve when they are near eachother.. kabhii slap, kakbhu hug an dkabhii kabhiee kissEmbarrassed what di dyou think off the kiss of love??? kiss from a patni to a ptii.. arohi took the first step in kissingg.. arjun alwasy went closer but neverr dared to kiss her.. or bad timingLOLbut arohii just did itt.. dont you hink arjun need to give her  her kiss back??LOL yeep i want him to kiss arohi as well

of course we want to see a kiss but hoga? god knows. 
I think its oh so endearing when the girl makes the first sign of appreciation towards her man.  I mean what man in this world doesn't want to be loved and as much as arjun doesn't want to admit it he loves the fact that arohi is with him..it might confuse him but it doesn't hurt him either... I am proud of arohi for that kiss and that was very apt for arjun's action towards her bua, he deserved a kiss and hence got one.  much more where htat came from arjun ;) !

will dhondu be able too take the dulhan away?.. whats the story behindd archi and dhondu??
will jays parents come to know about arjuhiss nautanki??.. orr wil arjuhi become real in nautanki ( i mean nautak karte kartee.. they wont act anymore but come from the heart)
will arohi be able to rescue arjun from his evil family? will arjun come to know that arohi is fighting a fight for him against his family??.. would he finally understand that arohi wants him ALIVE because she lovess himss??
will arohi come to know why arjun gets jealous when she is with dhodnu..wil she come to know its because of his love for her??

I think natak karte karte they will fall in love themselves and then confuse the hell out of one another even more as the other will not knwo if the other is acting or is for real and then will placate themselves into thinking that it was all acting ... (my hypothesis)
I feel dhondhu dulhania le jayega... it seems taht jay and archie are having an arranged marriage.. and for whatever reason archie broke up w/ dhondhu (god knwos why, he keeps arohi palkon pe so archie toh asman pe rakta hoga dhondhu).. I think like the cottage auntie/uncle these parents are arjun arohi's way of buying time/bahana to get close to one anotehr once mroe ..just for the sake of pretending rightWink? pssh.. we know how this is gonna end...
I think arjun will get hurt while doing his 'work' or either arohi will and then arjun will have an emotional breakdown and want arohi back ..maybe family vengence?
I love this show to bits, I want to demand a season 3,4,5,6..infinity from KK-Kritika :) :) these two really put the magic into this show

Edited by desigrl05 - 11 March 2011 at 7:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorachandarani1Nelz..-sia-.StarryPhoenix--priyal--roshaniDpari_15Anjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

i was excited when he said the bad boy is back... was expecting the Old Arjun Singhania, but i was somewhat disappointed.Cry i mean i still liked all that he did but there wasn't the good old "Bad Boy Singhania" factor in him this time.. but having said that i loved what he did to dhondu in his own room... wanted to see more of that type of bad boy acts but he resorted to play with Arohi's emotions instead.... even though i didn't like the situation he put Arohi in, many good things came out of it.. so no complaints.. not a lot at least. Wink

they both think like that.. why can the other person move one andd i cant?.. how is he ablee to movee on.. if he moves onn than i will act as i can move one as well..kiya attitude haii yaar??..

here they are just letting their egos get the best of them... being true to their natures neither Arohi nor Arjun want to back down and let the other person win.. If he/she is happy so am I attitude is what make them who they are.. Arohi now has another reason to keep this lie alive cuz of dhondhu. which hopefully gonna bring out the old Aro - Chiku wedding memories in both of them and slowly realising what each other went through, through Jay - Archi - Dhondhz..for the moment i am happy that they are lying to each other cuz they not fully ready to accept each other as their life partner...more realisation is in order and hope next week the CVs will shed more light in to this....

i was so mad when i was watching this bit.. how dare those girls??? Arjun was too nice if you ask me... I'm sure there is a very good explanation as to y bua is not married and even there isn't and it's just circumstantial, so what?? i mean does a woman really have to be married to be accepted by society?? being independat is the most imporant thing for me and who gives a Censored what others think... especially people who think like those stupid girls...you go Bua .... we are all with you on this one...girl power rocks!!

seriously don't get Arohi's family... the girl is not even divorced yet and they are gonna get her remarried and, y they are not concerned about bua that way is beyond me... plus Amrit thinks just cuz she saw Arohi n Dhondhs in a restaurant together, that those two are in love, yet when bua told them that Arohi n Arjun - who are living together for god's sake - are in love she doesn't believe it....also, they do not think it is necessary to at least once ask Arohi or dhondhu for that matter before making this move..i mean she said the divorce papers have come, but y she is not thinking that y her daughter didn't come WITH the divorce papers confuses me....

of course we want him to kiss her as well, but when? yeh toh buddhuram Arjun ko bhi nahi patha hoga... I loved the fact that Arohi is now seeing Arjun in a new light... slowly all MUs will be cleared and we will get all the romance we've waiting for from these two... Arjun never has been very open with his emotions and Arohi is the exact opposite.. so in a way they complement each other, what one person is not good at the other completes. 

expectations for next week?? hmmm.... i sure dhondhu n Archana will be together.. Jay seems like a sensible person and he would step down if the situation arises. and hopefully we'll get some more romantic scenes between Arjuhi when they go on Arjun's dangerous mission. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-Khat2027Nelz..wida

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Arjun's bad boy attitude wat can i say........it was not the same as da old bad boy style but it was gr8 cuz of what he did to Arohi...he deffo looked a bad boy wiv those sunglasses, jacket, bluetooth nd bike Day Dreamingno complaints 4rm me on dat......dey shuld have shown more evil scenes...buh wat he did 2 dhondz in his room nd 2 Arohi in da bathroom...was gr8.....

dey r puttin der ego once again in front of dem......dey r just proving each other dat dey can move on in life without each other.....i didnt lyk der attitude.....buh i knw dis will pull dem towards each other no matter what dey hide 4rm each other or wat dey say dey knw that they r made for each other nd afterall dis will show Kitani Mohabbat hai......

i dnt think bua is married......i dnt knw y buh just dis feelin...
i culd have bludy went nd slapped those girls buh no mii laptop is not dat magical dat it can take me 2 da sets of KMH2LOLbuh arjun completed da job by giving dem a gud lecture ....buh arohi shuld have given those girls a slap dat wuld have been gr8 watch.....i hated those girls watever arjun sed 2 dem was so right "bewakuf ladkiyan"....why bua isnt married????ummmErmm......my opinion on da age of marriage......so i think dat u can get married anytym in life it all depend on your own choice nd will sum ppl wait till dey find some1 who is suitable 4 dem so i think it's your life you decide wat u do nd u shuldnt care wat others think......
"do we always need a man in our life?" widz dis question cracked me upLOL....i dnt wat 2 say bout dat..it can depend on wat situation ur in.. every person has a different opinion regarding dis.....

dis just really annoys meAngry......first let da girl get divorced den think bout her rishtaa....i am disgusted at the idea buh i kinda understand da situation da family is in.......most of the family members dnt knw wat happened between Arjuhi nd 2nd thing is dat during the marriage Arjun humilated her about having an affair wiv him before marriage nd bout both loving each other....so now because arohi is humilated lyk dis no one would want to marry her so the family r thinkin da dhondz nd Arohi lyk each other nd dey wuldnt find a better guy den him compared 2 Arjun......

the singhania will b a prob in Arjuhi's life in da future....Kumud already rlly hates arohi nd der will b a problem between Arjuhi nd singhania's in da future i think............i think da aluwalia's will probz tell arohi dat arjun is not good etc etc...i think Arohi's grandma DJ will only understand arohi cuz she knws about der relationship........dey might accept Arjun cuz Arohi might tell dem how much dey both lyk each other nd da aluwalia's love Arohi so much so might accept him for Arohi's happiness but not so sure if dey will do dat easily.......

da first kiss of love........it was beautiful.....girls r more advanced den boys nowadaysLOL arjun cums close 2 arohi buh neva actaully dared 2 kiss her buh Arohi go girl....she had 2 be adarsh patni nd give her husband a jaadu ki chappi.........Arjun deffo needs 2 give a kiss bk 2 make da dushman scores equalLOL...

nxt week i think will b mostly about da wedding trck.....dhondz nd archani's stories.....nd Arjuhi actin nice 2 each other in front of jay's parents.......dhondz nd archi's storry...Ermm......just hope jay does not actually love archi cuz den he will give archi's hand in2 dhondz easily afterall he is da love guru....buh i prefer jay nd archi........i think during da wedding trck Arjuhi will realise how much dey still love each other but dey gonna take a while 2 xpress 2 each other......i just hope Arjun finds out soon dat Arohi is fighting wiv his family for his sake...nd realise wat arohi meant wen she said 2 arjun dat you have to "fight for your right".......arjun will realise dat arohi loves him 2 maybe after dhondz nd archi's story is revealed nd will figure out dat she did dat just to make him jealous nd 2 show dat she can move on in life without him nd den maybe after all dis Arjun is gonna tell arohi dat he also sed no 2 dat london girl..........lets just wait nd watch wat da CV's have planned...nd 2 find out all dese answers we just need 2 watch Kitani Mohabbat Hai.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-roshaniDwida

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

Heyy guyss thiss week its my turn forrr Discussion Of The WeekBig smile

soo letss start discussinggBig smile 

I was happy when he said the bad boy is back, i want him bad as in baaadd you know
baaaaddddLOL But he didnt do anything special. So lets just wait and see...

Both of them just love playing games instead of just being honest and facing each other. They are each others weakness and strength at the same time.

Maybe she didnt find anyone or maybe she got rishtas but it didnt work. Firstly, bua isnt that old shes like 30, so still time LOL Hmm nothing wrong with a woman being unmarried but it could feel a bit incomplete since eventually you want a family, kids and all..

They just want the best for her, they want her to forget about arjun and start a fresh new life. But yeah its too jaldi with a new shaadi. They are not really thinking logically there

Hmm.. It wouldnt really surprise me if daddu, arohis mom & DJ + bua would accept Arjun. They just want Arohis happiness and are a bit more understanding. Cant say same about the rest of the family though.

I HOPE arjun kisses her back. He should understand that he can now get closer to arohi, so arjun, get ready LOL

I just want to see some cute scenes btwn arjuhi where they remember some good old memories, have some nice convos and some action wouldnt hurtTongue

Pata karne ke liye dekhiye KMH next weekLOLLOLLOL(jokes)

TatatByebyee guyss.. have fun discussingg( and yeah do discuss)LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..roshaniD

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
nice episodes all week
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
res

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index