Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

poor Shaurya and Karan (Page 2)

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

It is just that it is more of a family drama!
So, it wud lay less emphasis on a love story.
None-the-less I eagerly await SD scenes!Day Dreaming
ya thats true
but they should also concentrate in SD n Karan n Jhanvi too 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriya

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

soo truueeee yaaarr .... NO shaurya ... frm past two days ... first dat tanisha-adi track n now rajveer thng .. arrrrghhhh ..... i baldy wnt to c more n more n more n more n more of SD scenes ...!!!
ya yaar me too
i love SD, JHanvi is awesome n Karan is like the best bro so i wanna c more of them but its mostly on other ppl
i hope after the Rajveer track they concentrate on SD, Jhanvi n Karan 

luv_kriya

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Well, as Radha said, it's a family-drama, so the focus will be more on the family, I guess Wink
And don't worry, SD will have their own track, when the show'll focus on their love story and this will be full of drama LOL
I's totally normal, that a soap doesn't focus on one or two characters, but gives some space to the side figures, too. Firstly, it was Adi-Taniasha and now it's Rajveer.

But that doesn't mean, I don't agree with you Smile Shaurya is okay, they can show him more often, though, I myself wanna see lots of Karan Embarrassed He definately needs more screen space, fans love him (and Shaurya too), so show these guys more Day Dreaming
ya i really wanna c more of Karan too
i mean he is like the perfect bro n i think they should show him more too n also Shaurya
they can keep the family drama too with that
they can show SD n Jhanvi at college, Karan at work n what is happening at home too 

luv_kriya

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Rai,

You have got it all wrong dearWink What makes you think that Dia and Jhanvi are the leads? Ammaji is the heroin of the soapWink Have you EVER seen an episode where the GREAT Ammaji was not there?? LOL
Most of the time, Dia and Jhanvi are not even shown in an episode. So how do you expect their boyfriends and brothres to be shown oftenOuchLOL
i know Ammaji is also the lead but she is the negative lead na 
Dia n Jhanvi are the positive leads, right n they r Sia's daughters so now the story should be mostly on them now n they can show Ammaji's reaction at the same time
i m just saying that i would like to c more of SD, Jhanvi n Karan 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyaDamyanthi

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

Originally posted by laado_007

Rai,

You have got it all wrong dearWink What makes you think that Dia and Jhanvi are the leads? Ammaji is the heroin of the soapWink Have you EVER seen an episode where the GREAT Ammaji was not there?? LOL
Most of the time, Dia and Jhanvi are not even shown in an episode. So how do you expect their boyfriends and brothres to be shown oftenOuchLOL
areey haan yaaar par leap k baad to story shd b shifted towards these youngsters na wd a bit of amaji shown :-(
u said it ryt .. ammaji definitely RULES da screen bt dia - jhanvi r da current leads AFTER da leap ;-)
ya i saw thinking the same too
Ammaji is the negative lead where Dia n Jhanvi r the positive leads 

luv_kriya

Go to top