Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is sid out of nivi's life forever??? (Page 3)

wejj Senior Member
wejj
wejj

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i like nivi & viren jodi,hope they  stay together till end.Smile

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I agree as I watch only for Nivren, they suit each other a lottt more, and as opposites attract, their dynamics as a couple are a lottt more interesting to watch!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Namita_

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ram_sreenu

Hi guys

I for one have not watched this serial from the begining. I started watching it only because of the NiViren chemistry.

However from what I have seen, the characters in this serial are not so inconsistent although I wish the directors would pace and edit the scenes such that the changes are logical instead of making them so abrupt.

Part 1

Sid -Nivi in love was a start. Two people bond because they share same values. So far so good.
When Sid did not defend Nivi's father to his family both Sid and Nivi placed there families above their love and fought for their family members rather than try and find out the truth. so they were partial to their families. Had I been in Nivi's place I would have lost respect for Sid for blindly defending his family. Would this guy ever support Nivi after marriage if it is Nivi vs. his family even if Nivi is correct?

At this time a twist in their lives was Sid - Divya's marriage which was facilitated by Chanchal, Hemlata and Nivi (unwilling participant but still..).

Nivi for the love of her family(Hemlata, Divya) and maybe because she saw no future for her and Sid (family differences, loss of respect) agreed to withdraw from Sid's life and let Divya marry Sid.
To help her in this, she sought Viren's support.

Viren, to begin with seemed to have genuine feelings for Nivi, it was only when he realised Nivi hurt his grandfather and her past he decided to manipulate her for his cause.

The scene where Viren convinced Nivi to get married to him was of course not so convincing but whatsoever reason they got married. I wish the creatives had put more effort here.
But I can see why Nivi agreed, because he was her support system. Viren was only person who made things happen for her (getting flowers to decorate, help her to bring Sid Nivi together, stand up for her against his family when Sid didn't) he was there for her all along and so I can see why she agreed.

Part 2

(To be contd...)

do continueSmile ...
i can understand why nivi agreed to marry viren but what puzzles me is that why did viren convinced nivi to marry him what was he trying to gain out of itConfused

_Namita_

terrylove1010 Newbie
terrylove1010
terrylove1010

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
I don't know cause the show started with nivi and Sid, I think I like them better but it's been so long that we been seeing nivi and viren together and I also like them as well cause they make cute couple

_Namita_

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
In my opinion, HL manipulations is only going to hurt Divya. I don't know how, when or where but it will. Siddharth is not the kind of person who will abandon DD as he seems to be falling in love with her (despite her shortcomings) but than no one is perfect. On CCBM, Nivi is almost perfect and she balances out Viren who is self destructive. Sid is next in line, as he evens out Divya's errors. Divya was really loving and caring sis in the beginning of the show, so I believe that if the CT's give her a chance, she will definately redeem herself. Aage phir CT's ki marzi...Confused
sneha2009 Groupbie
sneha2009
sneha2009

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i guess the story may progress so.but its only my POV..........

once nivren unite .........again cute nivren scenes wil emerge..........
virens love 4 nivi wil once again put DD in dilemma...............
she'll start feelin jealous of nivi dat .................sid is not as supportive, lovin, carin n romantic as viren................
i dont know wen she'll realize.........not every person can b romantic.it doesnt mean dat dey dont love u.........it means dat u dont understand sid's love n his sacrifices 4 u.............
fed up of DD sid may once again turn 2 nivi.........nivi being gud wil support him to make DD n Sid reunion. But by d time DD realizes its too late.......coz Sid starts lovin Nivi as bfore..but Nivi still loves Viren................

i dont want to add more...........if any1 wants 2 continue plz.............

Edited by sneha2009 - 13 March 2011 at 1:42am
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

I love Nivi-Viren and want them to stay together.
I also like Sid-Divya.

yes... me too......Embarrassed 
@nainakkk  sid is now nivi's bro-in-law.......  
sid was her childhood friend... n he will remain friends with nivi 4ever.......Embarrassed

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index