Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is sid out of nivi's life forever??? (Page 2)

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

End will be Nivi/Viren.....

And Divya will disappear LOL

LOLZZLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I don't understand why people are so adamant in getting Nivedita and Siddharth together when Nivi is in love with Viren and Siddharth has already moved on with his life with Divya.

this is an Indian serial we're talking about...nothing is set in stone LOL LOL It's also desirable to have different opinions. If we all shared the same thoughts, opinions, etc. wouldn't that be boring? Embarrassed LOL We can go with popular opinions and write such things as "I LUV NIVREN HeartHeart" which would guarantee members to "like" my post LOL OR we can hold different ones and express them (in a healthy manner) sort of like rebelling Cool Frankly, I would hate to have a discussion with people who all have the same exact opinions as me. Where's the spice in that? Sometimes I feel like I've stumbled across an appreciation thread Ermm

Now for the real argument...

love is something very subjective. We might thing it's concrete but in reality it's nothing but. Love is not a behavior we can measure, rather a complex set of feelings that change its intensity and feel over time. Who are we to say she's in love/not in love with Viren? or even Sidharth? We can speculate, sure but we cannot confirm (afterall we aren't reading the CTs minds LOL) until something finite happens. If you have watched this show from the beginning you would see that CCBM seems like a completely different show now. The whole thing with Viren is just so sketchy, Nivedita is not the type of girl to abandon her family just so her stubborn cousin can have her ways. As for Sid, him falling for Divya is so uncharacteristic. She has no redeeming qualities about her. It's just so abrupt. The CTs are trying to sweep all the inconsistencies under the rug. It's a slap to the face to those viewers who have watched since the beginning. We get no (plausible) explanation for what is happening here. I'd say it's better off if no one had watched from the beginning because there's no continuity.

Let's not reduce everyone's interest in simply seing "Sid-Nivi" or Nivarth or whatever silly nicknames people give the pair.  I'm not a fangirl who is interested to gush over a jodi. In terms of storyline, I am frustrated by a lot of things. Critisizing isn't a bad thing. Personally for me, there's no forgiving Viren's actions...it seems so far-fetched. The marriage was so unexpected and so out there. Why would a girl like Nivi go through with that? I simply cannot accept Sid and Divya together. It's sort of perverse for me as it's getting Divya and Hemlata whatever they wanted as a reward their manipulations. It simbolizes a win for the evil side. There's also so many character fluctuations for so many characters. I see no logic these days.

Bottom line is, if Nivi can fall in love and out with Sid, she can do the same with Viren. But let's not oversimplify things to that extent. I'm not only interested in just a love story. It's clear that Viren and Nivi will fall in love, yadda yadda, and become a predictable love story. I still say there's still a possibility of Sid-Nivi (hear me out) because of Hemlata's scheming against Nivi. I have a feeling it'd come back to bite her in the *ahem* LOL and work against her.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshinratznainakkkvids08Bronze.Spotshelly_nair_NiShI_-yati--Namita-

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
to me HLs plottin against nivi wil nt bring sid-nivi closer..4 1 thing dey hv chosen diffrnt paths&hv movd ahead..HL plottin may lead 2 something more imptnt...lik sid-nivi past being revealed 2 divya...dd wil b shockd 2 death&on top of it wen she coms 2 knw dat hr mom knw it....hw she joind hands wit cc to gt hr married 2 sid already in luv wit nivi..dd wil b shattrd&so wil b HL...

-yati-

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

I have a feeling they put the last nail in the coffin for the Sid-Nivi track. At the same time, Hemlata with her manipulations might unintentionally bring them together.
naa i doubt that i think divya is going to stop listening to her mother so in a way she will stop harassing nivi once she finds out that nivi is in love with viren and that sid is starting to love divya

-Namita-

Spot Goldie
Spot
Spot

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Perhaps Nivi's "mission" at the Sood house is to help overcome Viren's destructive unhappiness.  She certainly seems to have won over most of them now (except CC) and seems often at least as interested in the family's good opinion as she is in Viren's.

If there is really no question of Nivi ending up with Sid eventually (who knows how??) why do they keep portraying the "love triangle" in the promos?

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spot

Perhaps Nivi's "mission" at the Sood house is to help overcome Viren's destructive unhappiness.  She certainly seems to have won over most of them now (except CC) and seems often at least as interested in the family's good opinion as she is in Viren's.

If there is really no question of Nivi ending up with Sid eventually (who knows how??) why do they keep portraying the "love triangle" in the promos?

yep you can never tell what will happen next, but they really need to remove that promo now it will only confuse viewers

-Namita-

ram_sreenu Newbie
ram_sreenu
ram_sreenu

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Hi guys

I for one have not watched this serial from the begining. I started watching it only because of the NiViren chemistry.

However from what I have seen, the characters in this serial are not so inconsistent although I wish the directors would pace and edit the scenes such that the changes are logical instead of making them so abrupt.

Part 1

Sid -Nivi in love was a start. Two people bond because they share same values. So far so good.
When Sid did not defend Nivi's father to his family both Sid and Nivi placed there families above their love and fought for their family members rather than try and find out the truth. so they were partial to their families. Had I been in Nivi's place I would have lost respect for Sid for blindly defending his family. Would this guy ever support Nivi after marriage if it is Nivi vs. his family even if Nivi is correct?

At this time a twist in their lives was Sid - Divya's marriage which was facilitated by Chanchal, Hemlata and Nivi (unwilling participant but still..).

Nivi for the love of her family(Hemlata, Divya) and maybe because she saw no future for her and Sid (family differences, loss of respect) agreed to withdraw from Sid's life and let Divya marry Sid.
To help her in this, she sought Viren's support.

Viren, to begin with seemed to have genuine feelings for Nivi, it was only when he realised Nivi hurt his grandfather and her past he decided to manipulate her for his cause.

The scene where Viren convinced Nivi to get married to him was of course not so convincing but whatsoever reason they got married. I wish the creatives had put more effort here.
But I can see why Nivi agreed, because he was her support system. Viren was only person who made things happen for her (getting flowers to decorate, help her to bring Sid Nivi together, stand up for her against his family when Sid didn't) he was there for her all along and so I can see why she agreed.

Part 2

(To be contd...)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

e3pwincessnainakkkkinny_ranvir-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index