Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Is sid out of nivi's life forever???

nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today i was watching old ccbm episodes and i noticed how sid-putul love story changed COMPLETELY as soon as viren sood came along. before that sid had a strong feeling for nivi eventhough sometimes he puts his family first, but he still never denied his feelings towards nivi.
Dont get me wrong i M SO IN LOVE WITH NIVREN, but i some what feel like may be the CVS decided to change the story line so that viren AKA Kinshuk could be the lead in the serial. but however anything is possible, i just hope that CVS will stick with these pair since both couples have accepted one another..what do you guys think 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
End will be Nivi/Viren.....

And Divya will disappear πŸ˜†
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I have been wondering this too.  It would seem that they are both married to other people now so must be hopeless, but promos still show Nivi with both Sid and Viren.  But I can imagine that they still have feelings for each other now hidden beneath the surface.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love NivRen. Hope they stay together.
_notinuse_ thumbnail
I have a feeling they put the last nail in the coffin for the Sid-Nivi track. At the same time, Hemlata with her manipulations might unintentionally bring them together.
Edited by PandorasBox - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love Nivi-Viren and want them to stay together.
I also like Sid-Divya.
Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want nivi to be always with viren i love their jodi very much
only nivren⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand why people are so adamant in getting Nivedita and Siddharth together when Nivi is in love with Viren and Siddharth has already moved on with his life with Divya.
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

End will be Nivi/Viren.....

And Divya will disappear πŸ˜†

LOLZZπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I don't understand why people are so adamant in getting Nivedita and Siddharth together when Nivi is in love with Viren and Siddharth has already moved on with his life with Divya.

this is an Indian serial we're talking about...nothing is set in stone πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It's also desirable to have different opinions. If we all shared the same thoughts, opinions, etc. wouldn't that be boring? 😳 πŸ˜† We can go with popular opinions and write such things as "I LUV NIVREN ❀️❀️" which would guarantee members to "like" my post πŸ˜† OR we can hold different ones and express them (in a healthy manner) sort of like rebelling 😎 Frankly, I would hate to have a discussion with people who all have the same exact opinions as me. Where's the spice in that? Sometimes I feel like I've stumbled across an appreciation thread πŸ€”

Now for the real argument...

love is something very subjective. We might thing it's concrete but in reality it's nothing but. Love is not a behavior we can measure, rather a complex set of feelings that change its intensity and feel over time. Who are we to say she's in love/not in love with Viren? or even Sidharth? We can speculate, sure but we cannot confirm (afterall we aren't reading the CTs minds πŸ˜†) until something finite happens. If you have watched this show from the beginning you would see that CCBM seems like a completely different show now. The whole thing with Viren is just so sketchy, Nivedita is not the type of girl to abandon her family just so her stubborn cousin can have her ways. As for Sid, him falling for Divya is so uncharacteristic. She has no redeeming qualities about her. It's just so abrupt. The CTs are trying to sweep all the inconsistencies under the rug. It's a slap to the face to those viewers who have watched since the beginning. We get no (plausible) explanation for what is happening here. I'd say it's better off if no one had watched from the beginning because there's no continuity.

Let's not reduce everyone's interest in simply seing "Sid-Nivi" or Nivarth or whatever silly nicknames people give the pair.  I'm not a fangirl who is interested to gush over a jodi. In terms of storyline, I am frustrated by a lot of things. Critisizing isn't a bad thing. Personally for me, there's no forgiving Viren's actions...it seems so far-fetched. The marriage was so unexpected and so out there. Why would a girl like Nivi go through with that? I simply cannot accept Sid and Divya together. It's sort of perverse for me as it's getting Divya and Hemlata whatever they wanted as a reward their manipulations. It simbolizes a win for the evil side. There's also so many character fluctuations for so many characters. I see no logic these days.

Bottom line is, if Nivi can fall in love and out with Sid, she can do the same with Viren. But let's not oversimplify things to that extent. I'm not only interested in just a love story. It's clear that Viren and Nivi will fall in love, yadda yadda, and become a predictable love story. I still say there's still a possibility of Sid-Nivi (hear me out) because of Hemlata's scheming against Nivi. I have a feeling it'd come back to bite her in the *ahem* πŸ˜† and work against her.