Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ALL Maaneetians for GHSP please Stand UP!

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

So, if the CV's do not want to hear from us in a nicely manner i think it is time to take another step from our side. So strong step where we all will have to work together in a team to be heard.

That Hot Number that we saw was hotttttttt, BUT do not get sooo excited as Maaneet were utilized by another channel and Show to garner TRPs.
In a way it is a good day for us, yet a sad day that we wished for a KH part 2 in our show, but it didn't happen, as it happened for another show.
So are we ready to Halla Bol for this? I mean do not get me wrong, today's episode was heart wrenching and beautiful, but it is sad that in the name of the baby the CVs lost the passionate Maaneet.
It is a very sad day for us indeed to see that this magic that our Cv's could have exploited has been exploited by another team for another show.
Why is it that instead of getting such good episodes not once we got a new promo? A hot promo? Every flipping show has been telecasting hot hot promos and have been showing passionate scenes every day! Maaneet were said to be the most passionate couple onscreen....from Nissar's own words......
BUT......they have killed the passion!!!! They have made a mockery of pregnany and a married couple!!!
They could have shown enough passion and baby moments if they wanted to!!!! BUT they didn't!!!! Now another show took the chance and it is toooo late!
SO here is the game plan. Tomorrow everyone who cares about this show and maaneet on I-F will be doin some spamming together! Yes, u heard me, we all are going to spam on the wall of FB tomorrow with sarcastic and sweet taunts about how some other show did something they could NOT do....in months!!!
So will u join us tomorrow and fight for Maaneet??
Remember we are too be classy and we are to taunt. Please do not say anything obsessively rude there and be careful with what you are saying such as cursing and bashing.
Taunt karo magar pyar se, be sarcastic in a way where we all can get away with it, and yet we walk away hitting the right spot!

So what say friends? Will you join us in spamming tomorrow on Geet's FB after the Sats Episode? Just tell them about how we want passionate scenes and get them fed up!!

SO HALLA BOL?

Also do check this following post as well....another comlimentary post to what i have written about

by ricks

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 11 March 2011 at 4:50pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

pupaguriabuttjaanki_nikkipunjkarimaansilliSaima2010PGirnbhabhashivangi783SakshiGargfatim30riatagoresameera LMounchylilsasha-Deepzz--Dimple-eminentAmiiishserendipity2Sia89mgdg_2010DilsayEBasso_Rashmishinusmacho_muffinbasicquestion1Shweta13LavZ-sumaiya-Echoesofpassionmechantefille-MaanEetLover-jyoti06Kash-Gurti-VisuSahSahrickksAbsoluvFallen AngelSilentsoultopgun11LeenasmgadoremevirgoSerendipity..muskanp-Priti11-ArushiBSswan20saanjh11Sabmeratu.jaspreetm2815ainaGURTI.Kiran.jasraj123roseinbloommehraanInfinitedreamsSara_DONT_ASKSecretKhabri420minuuDownhillblackb28

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Yes yes yes me in, Halla Bol!!!!!!!

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 11 March 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentDilsayjyoti06mysterygurl1427

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
The only way the passion cud come back is if MC happens then they wont have to worry about baby n this dragfest of boring baby track wud be over,..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010fatim30lovetheserialbasicquestion1mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

wat no one is man enough to spam with us?

lovetheserialDilsaybasicquestion1Infinitedreams

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Yup me ready for Hallabol...Anything for our GHSP and MaaneetCool

I liked today's episode as it was a perfect blend of romance +baby-talk+ drama+ grt acting by all charactersClapClap...I found a proper balance in today's episode which I will not denySmile

Bas only thing missing now is Maaneet passion and I m sure CVs hv come out of Coma now after seeing Maaneet sizzle in their rival channel and contributing to their rival channel's TrpsBig smile..So CVs if you'll want to save Star one ki doobti naiyya,then bring out the same Maaneet passion in GHSP too before its too lateSmile...

If we truely want our Maaneet passion to b back in Geet show and not any other rival channel show.,..so then lets do a hallabol on Geet FB wall right nowCool...

Baby or no baby..MC or no MC...should not b our concern....thinking about future tracks is not our duty..it is the duty of the CVs to think what they need to do....We will only demand what we want to see...we want to see our Passionate Maaneet...thats it....how CVs get it back is their concern...and this is what we need to write on Geet's FB wallApprove

So lets not waste time and do Hallabol on Geet wall...we want our Passionate Maaneet back in action...We want this Maaneet which we r seeing in the following pictureApproveEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 March 2011 at 4:17pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-eminentEchoesofpassionmechantefille-sumaiya-Dilsayroseinbloommysterygurl1427jaspreetm2815Sabmeratu.Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by luv_harshad

The only way the passion cud come back is if MC happens then they wont have to worry about baby n this dragfest of boring baby track wud be over,..
honey passion could have been shown even with the pregnancy but they didn't!! We are all spammin please join....at least this spammin will open their eyes and let them know that their CV's suck and the writers aren't puttin any passion into their own writing.....ask for swati....scream scream....and get them fed up.....we will do this all weekend!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1Dilsayjyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

@Shivani, Muni....... Halla BolCool.... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilsaymysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Nice idea......

I would request the mod to make this topic sticky, it's much needed.........

lovetheserialainaGURTImysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top