Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN ~Destined2Love484~4evrIsntLongEnough2LuvU <3 (Page 74)

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I love how we saw KaJen at times during DMG in married avatars but hate the fact that we never saw them ACTUALLY married for REAL in DMG :(

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
It's good Sami channel all your hyperness into completing this AT :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samiyah258

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Cuteeeeee Embarrassed

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Originally posted by -Sary-

Congratulations guys =))

SAHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I miss you :(

I miss you too :( I dont like that neither you stay late nor I come early psht!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

It's good Sami channel all your hyperness into completing this AT :D

Sun zaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i lovee that vm <3 It was soo goodddddd

thank uu i will i will :) Can you make me a avi too plz whenever you're free?

I lovee them! Keep posting more sigs so i can stare at them :) They're soo beautiful! i loveeeee themmm

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Originally posted by Samiyah258

Originally posted by Samiyah258

Oye where in my post did I say anything about pyaarLOL pshh fine bas karti hoon but I'm not even doing anything...just kajeningCryBroken HeartROFL
I'm sorry hopefully next time we'll have different avi's but I must say our choices are almost the sameBig smile

Samiii...don't maano bura -_____________- Psshhh :P

Great Minds think alike tehe <3

Hawww when did I say I'm maano buraROFLOh god sorry mehak if i'm being weird! I ate alot of chocolate today LOL
I know great minds think alike hehehehehehehehhehehehehe <3 <3 <3
I'm glad the thread is moving!!!

OH-HO!
Good that I stopped eating chocolatesLOL

Samiyah258

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Once upon a time in...uhmm where is it? Oh oh...never mind..who cares where, right? Once upon a time, somewhere in this little world :P a little angel was born. Today is a very special day for her and her friends & family coz exactly 17 years ago she entered this world but though no one from this fake world knew her at that time and didn't even know her until like last year :| she still managed to become super special for people here on IF one of those people who of course is MEEE :D She is super like super duper SPECIAL to me even though she can be a real big pain at times :P but nevertheless I still LOVEEE her loads and loads :$ to infinity <33Never in my dreams had I imagined I would become so close to online friends but yeh toh hua tha anyways :| Before I start blabbering about myself let me get straight to the point. LOL 

So yeah today is her birthdayyy! Now the question is, who in this fake world has their birthday today and is so special to me that she even gets a birthday thread from me ;) WHO the heck is this ladki whom I spent most of my time on to plan this thread for? Ermm Her birthday is not on 18th July LOL don't look at the date this topic was made...her birthday is actually today, 8th August! We just opened it early so we can make it as special as we can for her and so she doesn't get the chance to complain about anything :P I could as well just blurt out her name to you all but that makes it not so fun na? Uski naam starts with N and ends with A and her name has only FOUR letters now that must have given it away no? ROFL Oh and she has lots of nicknames but the one I love the most is Monster HugROFL 
Also, she turned 17 today. Not a nice number I know but at least better than her :P Ugh I can't stop being mean to her even on her birthday...I'm so dead -.- Okay okay fine, I know most of you already know who this pretty girl is but for the ones who don't know...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOMA 

My one and only Nomi babyyy <33 whom I met in the KaJen AT Embarrassed I love you so so sooo much! You have no idea how much :| Happy birthday to youuu Hug muaaah! I hope all your dreams come true and may Allah give you everything you wish for! Have an amazing day and party hard! Have a blast! Party

I still remember when we first met and were talking to each other like retards ROFL but I'm so glad I met you :$ I love how we later bonded on FB with our funny, stupid and silly wall chats <33 LOL You know Sam, Mona and me worked a hell lot on this thread, as if we were organising someone's wedding ROFL Just look at the date this thread was opened, that says it all ROFL There were some bloopers though, but there's no way in this world I'll share them here :| Ugh too embarrassing :$ I hope you didn't stalk us and this thread *evils* and we were like Noma better love us now nah JK JK we know you love us anyways :P Have I ever told you how amazing you are? Well you are an amazing friend everyone could wish for. The ones who don't have you are unlucky; it's their loss :) You always make me happyyy when I'm sad and sad when I'm happy :)) Okay the second part is a joke ROFL :P You can seriously cheer up everyone and anyone Embarrassed Oh how lucky you are to get praised so much LOL but before I start doing way too much of your tareef I will end it here :P Happy birthday once again my Nomi babyyy MUAHHH iloveyouuu Hug 

BTW if you don't like the colours of the thread then blame yourself for having these as your favourite colours ROFL

PS. The beautiful banners are made by Sam Embarrassed 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Sam

From Sam and me 

From meee :P

I thought of being nice to you and making you a sig :) So here you go. I wanted to make more and better ones but my PS expired :( I know it sucks badly so you don't have to use it but I hope you like it and if you don't then then then...uhmm.. get lost ROFL :P

From Ankita

From Mahua

From Aditi

From Marj

From Komal

From Kiran

From Yunika

From Minaz

Edited by -Jessy- - 07 August 2011 at 6:05am

Samiyah258

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Congratulations guys =))

SAHARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I miss you :(

I miss you too :( I dont like that neither you stay late nor I come early psht!

I DON'T STAY TILL LATE?

Patel would so DISAGREE -__________- and why aren't you on? Psshhh

Go to top