KAJEN ~Destined2Love484~4evrIsntLongEnough2LuvU <3 - Page 103

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sary-

"RIDDHIMA, it's only 6am no way in hell am I waking up" he said burying his head into her neck
"But Armaan"
"NO Basket chup I only had 2 hours of sleep yet"
"Woh kiski fault hai"
"Tumhara of course if you were not so sexy then we would spend our nights sleeping instead of making love till 4am"
That comment managed to make Riddhima blush and getting no response from her Armaan knew he had managed to make his Riddhima blush and he continued to babble half asleep. 
"So I assume you agree with my point and will let me sleep now"

TEHE TEHE TEHE

WOOOOOOW |:
I love thisss. Obviously, you know why :P

"Tumhara of course if you were not so sexy then we would spend our nights sleeping instead of making love till 4am"

^ BEST LINE EVEEEEEER~

Riddhima and Armaan were buying their weekly groceries; Riddhima had gone to another aisle to pick up something while Armaan stood by the freezer section waiting for her. As he stood there, someone crashed their shopping cart into his and he looked up to see a girl with a dreamy look staring at him.

"Sorry" He said indifferently to which the girl answered "It's ok um I am..." as she was about to introduce herself Armaan interrupted her.

"LADY I AM MARRIED" pointing to his ring finger "AND even if I wasn't NO THANK YOU" He ran away as far as he could from her and he wasn't aware but Riddhima had witnessed it all. She just shook her head at her silly hubby and ran to catch up with him.   

HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE Armaan :|

Riddhima and Armaan were buying their weekly groceries; Riddhima had gone to another aisle to pick up something while Armaan stood by the freezer section waiting for her. As he stood there, someone crashed their shopping cart into his and he looked up to see a girl with a dreamy look staring at him.

"Sorry" He said indifferently to which the girl answered "It's ok um I am..." as she was about to introduce herself Armaan interrupted her.

"LADY I AM MARRIED" pointing to his ring finger "AND even if I wasn't NO THANK YOU" He ran away as far as he could from her and he wasn't aware but Riddhima had witnessed it all. She just shook her head at her silly hubby and ran to catch up with him.   

I LOVE THAT SOO MUCH LMFAOO!!! 

AND EVEN IF I WASNT NOOO THANK YOU lmfaooo lmfaooo HAHAHHA <3 

"AUR tum suno bohut hogaya samjhi enough of trying to make me jealous and making me realize I was wrong" He pulled her face up to make her look at him "I was wrong happy and I won't ever ever take my ring off but don't you dare dance with anyone else but me got it"

Riddhima just smiled at him which was a mixture of a shy smile and a smirk. "I love you" She whispered against his chest as they swayed to the song. He made her look up and he kissed her gently but still possessively. The rest of the night was less eventful with the whole gang just enjoying themselves and catching up on each other's' lives.

I love love love love seeing possessive Armaan :P

"Mr. Malik why wear such a hot outfit when you are just going out for errands; aivanyi itna hot maat laga karo especially when I am not with you" she said casually though she had the urge to smile but she controlled.

"Oh Dr. Basket is jealous huh don't worry this man has only eyes for you" He winked at her.

Oh they kill me :| even in my imaginations :P

Haaaaaaye When armaan will not look n act sooo cutely he is killling me

"AUR tum suno bohut hogaya samjhi enough of trying to make me jealous and making me realize I was wrong" He pulled her face up to make her look at him "I was wrong happy and I won't ever ever take my ring off but don't you dare dance with anyone else but me got it"

Riddhima just smiled at him which was a mixture of a shy smile and a smirk. "I love you" She whispered against his chest as they swayed to the song. He made her look up and he kissed her gently but still possessively. The rest of the night was less eventful with the whole gang just enjoying themselves and catching up on each other's' lives.

I love love love love seeing possessive Armaan :P

I LOVE THAT :| it reminded me of that kajen scene tehe! 

"TUMHARE SAATH KOI AUR AISE DANCE KARE NO WAY" TEHE 
I know I don't come here often but FINISH THIS THREAD!!! 

UFFFFFFFFF. I LOVE THIS! Aaaaaaaah. ITS SO JOKES, LOLOLOL!