Dina is overreacting

RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys
I don't really make new topics or really post stuff but I seriously thought I needed to say this.... why is Dina seriously overreacting!!! I mean bhaktyar ( sorry don't know how to spell his name..) so he even got flowers for Dina and try to became friends but noo ms. Dina doesn't want to friends she thinks of him as a stranger.. God!!! I mean she kept saying he is abusing her!!! When was e abushing her?? I mean like Dina was talking and always overreacting about stuff I would also get mad and loose my temper too.. When they were all sitting at the end and talking like Dina would never give a chance fOr tenaaz and bhaktyar talk!!! She kept talking!!!! GOD !! I mean tenaaz was trying to talk and make everything better but Dina kept talking!!! Agh!!I personally don't like Dina( no offense to her fans) I am saying what I think.. What do u guys think?? U agree???
Well... Peace out!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starfans123

Hey guys
I don't really make new topics or really post stuff but I seriously thought I needed to say this.... why is Dina seriously overreacting!!! I mean bhaktyar ( sorry don't know how to spell his name..) so he even got flowers for Dina and try to became friends but noo ms. Dina doesn't want to friends she thinks of him as a stranger.. God!!! I mean she kept saying he is abusing her!!! When was e abushing her?? I mean like Dina was talking and always overreacting about stuff I would also get mad and loose my temper too.. When they were all sitting at the end and talking like Dina would never give a chance fOr tenaaz and bhaktyar talk!!! She kept talking!!!! GOD !! I mean tenaaz was trying to talk and make everything better but Dina kept talking!!! Agh!!I personally don't like Dina( no offense to her fans) I am saying what I think.. What do u guys think?? U agree???
Well... Peace out!!

well if you going to lose temper like bhaktiyar then please sign up for head exam and make sure you take bhakityar with you. peace.
Sahana_125 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

well if you going to lose temper like bhaktiyar then please sign up for head exam and make sure you take bhakityar with you. peace.

dont you think telling a member to get a head exam for expressing their view point is a bit extreme? I mean the member did not attack any other member, nor sworn against dinah or abused her, and also said no offense to her fans.
Please try to keep it civil and polite, we are here to comment and criticize the people on the show and not fellow members
preetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahana_125

dont you think telling a member to get a head exam for expressing their view point is a bit extreme? I mean the member did not attack any other member, nor sworn against dinah or abused her, and also said no offense to her fans.
Please try to keep it civil and polite, we are here to comment and criticize the people on the show and not fellow members

IF .....ok now you can relax.
Sahana_125 thumbnail
well even IF the person loses their temper like bakhtiyaar i dont see how it entitles you to tell them to get a head check up, they havent lost their temper at you have they? Whatever a member does on his/her own time is their own business 

So my point still stands
preetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahana_125

well even IF the person loses their temper like bakhtiyaar i dont see how it entitles you to tell them to get a head check up, they havent lost their temper at you have they? Whatever a member does on his/her own time is their own business 

So my point still stands

Please do not tell me that it is ok to lose cool the way bhakityar did when dina announced her rules. whoever does needs their head examine. It could be anybody including you or me. More so I don't think it is appropriate behaviour.
Sahana_125 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

Please do not tell me that it is ok to lose cool the way bhakityar did when dina announced her rules. whoever does needs their head examine. It could be anybody including you or me. More so I don't think it is appropriate behaviour.

sure, that is your POV, and you can think that. but there is a way of wording things. You could have said i dont agree and a person shouldnt lose their cool like that, but saying a member should get their head checked for something that they said in an inoffensive way is hurtful and offensive. Like i said before, we are here to comment/criticize the people on the show, they signed up for it by coming on national TV and are getting paid for it, but not the forum members.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well first i would say bakhtiyar was over reacting in the opposite to dina,

but dina was also like: this is not my house i wont look after it! what is the show actually abt?

and yeah she didint abuse him bakhtiyar did it many times and dina was just looking at his face !!