India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what does sid feels for panchi?

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
ok guys....when it comes to panchi...i am completely confused because of sid.....what actually does sid feels for panchi....seriously i really don't understand......

i know most of you will say that he wants to irritate her....try to win her attention because she gave no hoots for him in the beginning....i agree....but then still what he wants from panchi....

we know one side of him that he is a flirt...cassanova....charmer who knows all his tricks to weak a women on her knees....and somehow panchi have  fallen to his charms....and this one part panchi knows well

the other side of him is his vampire nature...who is very devilish....evil in nature....killer....dangerous...revenge...anger which is very well known to abhay......unknown to panchi

we all know he wants revenge from piya
he keeps T for time pass....and at times making plans to make her as his T Tandoori

but what he wants with panchi.....he doesn't know that panchi is piya's elder sister....neither he knew that panchi was friend of abhay-piya when giving her the job....

he is sweet to her....

he compliments her...praises her work...
he is aware of her jealousy
he maintain a distance from her
he saved her and protected her from danish
he came close to her to hug her and kiss her but back off
he at times listens to her
he consider her as his warm PR manager
he doesn't treat her like his other GF....
he told panchi after saving her from danish...it was his first time doing such a deed for a girl..it was never his style at all
he invited panchi into his home like a perfect gentleman....points to be noted...noone ever have been into his house....and he invited panchi into his house....its surprising
and also he invited panchi into his showers if she wants to get a signLOLLOL
while complimenting her inner beauty with the excuse of her file...he looked at her and than turns away back to the file when he knows that she was abt to see him

he never used panchi in anyway to get piya...infact he used shanaya till now to know the whereabouts of AbhiYa....

what does he actually feel for panchi....i am confused.....nowadays he doesn't irritate her...even though his charms is working on panchi and he knows that completely...yet he kept quiet never compel her to come closer to him

what is he actually expecting from panchi.....he is normal self with her but then he behaves complicated......what does sid feels for panchi?

the only time he was angry with panchi is when she touched the pendant(i guess it belongs to maithilli)....but that too he only talked with her in his normal tone...not too much anger in it

i am really confused with sid when it comes to panchi...we know what he wants from abhay...chand...piya...T...but then panchi is yet so complicated

and piya was abt to tell sid abt panchi feelings for him but got interupted by his ex-gf...what was the hint given for this...i am sure its going to bring twist in the future.....why when piya was abt to tell sid abt panchi.....it got interupted and he never got to know abt panchi's feelings from piya....

till now he knows that he is affecting panchi...and his charms is working on her...but he doesn't know that she loves him.....

what will happen if panchi because of jealousy confess her love for him?

i have so many questions regarding SidChi...but then i have no answers...because i can't predict what sid feels for panchi.....what is SidChi's future

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiAnuNxxsanaaaxx--AROMAL--

xxsanaaaxx Senior Member
xxsanaaaxx
xxsanaaaxx

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
This is something that I would like to know as well, I hope he does have feelings for her.  I mean when Panchi had the interview with Sid (she really didn'tget to but Sid liked that Panchi was a different girl) so let's see what is in store for us. I think Sid does have feelings foR panchi but he doesn't know it yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiAnuN

AnuN Senior Member
AnuN
AnuN

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
I think he definitely cares for her. There is bond b/w these 2, that Sid himself is still unaware of just like Abhiya... He helps her unintentionally all the time..

I am so dying to see them together .. I think after the jail tract, he will realize what true love is. When Piya will stand by Abhay against all odds.. That time he may realize, that Panchi can do the same for him and no one else. At least this is what I want.. Rest all is in Kekta's hands... Hope she does not spoil it.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
there is something in her heart for panchi, i feel he is his real self only with panchi.
seeing sid panchi scenes , i feel before he became a vampire, he was just like this.
remember the scene where panchi gets coffee for him and sid got so irritated.and started blasting her.
it was the first time where sid lost his control over himselfLOL
panchi has made way into sid's mind and heart and sid is for the time being  unaware abt it
he protected her from danish , which is not in his nature
panchi is making sid do good things , we can see the human and good side of sid only cos of panchi
panchi is the only hope that sid can change for good, i dont feel anyone else, abhay or piya can change her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiAnuN

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxsanaaaxx

This is something that I would like to know as well, I hope he does have feelings for her.  I mean when Panchi had the interview with Sid (she really didn'tget to but Sid liked that Panchi was a different girl) so let's see what is in store for us. I think Sid does have feelings foR panchi but he doesn't know it yet.

even i hope he falls in love for panchi...but looking at his past with maithilli...i am just confused....yup when he gave her the job he saw her guts and she was different....not because she is a friend of AbhiYa...at time sid doesn't even know that panchi was AbhiYa's friend.....yup lts see what is in store for us....i really really hope sid feels for panchi...

i do think he loves panchi but is not able to understand his feelings because of his hatred for abhay....
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i like themtogetherr oii hope creatives keep them together!
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuN

I think he definitely cares for her. There is bond b/w these 2, that Sid himself is still unaware of just like Abhiya... He helps her unintentionally all the time.. 

yup he does care for her alot....there is beautiful bond between them.....and i agree sid is unaware.....i hope he aware of it soon....he claims himself as heartless but then when he is with panchi he has a heart

I am so dying to see them together .. I think after the jail tract, he will realize what true love is. When Piya will stand by Abhay against all odds.. That time he may realize, that Panchi can do the same for him and no one else. At least this is what I want.. Rest all is in Kekta's hands... Hope she does not spoil it.  

i don't think so at all...he will be more angry and wants to seperate AbhiYa...he won't settle down so soon....he really hates abhay.....he will go any extend to hurt abhay...just look how simply he killed the 2 innocent girls......even after abhay's jail....sid will never give up....

but yes panchi can bring the softness in him......she is the only solace in his lonely life....SidChi have a very beautiful love story...i hope ekta plays her cards well in SidChi story and does not spoil it like what she did in Tere Liye for Robindo-Mouli....

AnuN

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

there is something in her heart for panchi, i feel he is his real self only with panchi.
seeing sid panchi scenes , i feel before he became a vampire, he was just like this.
remember the scene where panchi gets coffee for him and sid got so irritated.and started blasting her.

even i feel the same that he has a feelings for panchi but in unable to feel it because of his hatred for his brother abhay....and he is normal self whenever he is with abhay......i love that scenes..it was so cute.....
it was the first time where sid lost his control over himself

i agree...he was so cute and funny
panchi has made way into sid's mind and heart and sid is for the time being  unaware abt it
he protected her from danish , which is not in his nature

yup he did save danish from panchi...which is not his style at all...i was surprised too..and he was also not aware abt it....
panchi is making sid do good things , we can see the human and good side of sid only cos of panchi

i agree.....with panchi he is a human and not a deadly vampire....
panchi is the only hope that sid can change for good, i dont feel anyone else, abhay or piya can change her

even i think the same as yours....only panchi can change him....AbhiYa only makes him angry and feel the hatred

Edited by Mages - 13 March 2011 at 11:21am

intruderfast

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index