Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Birthday of an Angel n KaShian Maham (Page 8)

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

Am gonna give a LONG Comment soon

for now..here's bday sig i tired to make for youBig smilehope u like itEmbarrassed

It's lovely.. thank you so much.

Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Mahammmmmmmmmm Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Hug

KaShappy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyy! I LOVE YOU A LOTTTTTTTTTTTT! <3

You are just too damn amazing..ahh, i'm in loss of words! Tongue

Here's a little something from me..my first ever sig dedicated to you & only for you! <333

I loveeee youuuuu loadssssssss! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww.. I LOVE YOU. You are so sweet. Thank you so much. Thanks for making your first sig for me.. I LOVE IT. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiG

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

Wishing you a cheerful birthday 
Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year 
Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come 
May the best of your wishes be the least of what you get !

Happy Birthday Friend...Hug

With loads of love
and good wishes...<3
-Srishti.:)

That's so sweet of you. Thank you soooo much.

Originally posted by .Lali

Now its officially 12th March here!!! whooopy Happy Birthday Mahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Thank you LALUUUUUUUUUUUUU !

Originally posted by kash.is.bk4ever

Happy Birthday Maham Di :)
Wish you all the happiness in life... Hug
Have a great Day Embarrassed

Gosh i soo love the thread <3 Awesome thread for an Awesome Girl <3
Muahhh KaShians Love you <3
p.s. you're birthday is lucky for me,since my exams are finally over Dancing

Thank you so much. That's so sweet of you. Oh excuse me, where is my sig ??

Thanks ! Love you too.

Aww.. That's cool.

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lali

Twin wow its your birthday and arent you just extra lucky your thread was done by non other than you own twin! haha lol okay enough of show off cause todays day is not my day to show but for you to show off my darling sweetu!

What can I say about you, no no not the usual meany words =P cause you know whatever I say I dont mean it and love you very much! Hmmm your a great person and swwwwet friend.. Dont get so big headed if I say this your my first proper friend in IF and cause I got hooked on chatting with you today I AM HERE as an proper IF memeber. You were there for me thick and thin someone I was sure of who will stand with me against any odds... who I can share any of my problems as well as happiness. Thank you for making me smile whenever you compliment me and treated me as your friend. We still have no clue about each other much but we still are best friends... It is just plain wired how we met and ou friendship has grown into a higher stage but still we are clueless about some details of our lives.

Its your bday today... It's my twins birthday today and I cant tell you how much happy I am but sad at the same time. Cause of this Post, I wanted to get it done when it was nicely on 12th March but it never happened according to your side of the world... I wanted to make the page much more preeetttier but I am not satisfied so I am really sorry for these things but hope you have a great day and my only wish to god is for your wishes to come true and may god always shower more and more love towards you... making all your dreams to come true! My special friend as well as God's special kid...

Luv You Mahu Sahu Rahu!

Awwwww Laliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I just love you loadsss. You yourself is one of the sweetest person. Thank you so much for such touching message. C'mon girl, we are twin who never knew where each of us live. Embarrassed We don't know about  each other much, isn't a correct sentence. We don't know BASIC things about each other. LOL  But still we are so close to each other. It's always heart who connect people and so we are connected through hearts. I don't get along with people this easily, even People of KaSh Heaven like Riya, Tani and others can tell you but with you, it was different from start.

I LOVE YOU & I LOVE THIS POST. Thank you so much for all the efforts. I don't know why are you saying sorry coz I LOVE IT and it doesn't matter when you have made it, the thing matter is YOU HAVE MADE IT. My time or your time.. doesn't matter. Love you too. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.lali.TaniLovesDB5K

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Many many many many many many Happy returns of the day Maham

So sorry if this all wasn't up to your expectations do tell us ur honest views please okay we wont mind

We love you so much Maham Hearttoday is special not juz for u or ur family today is special for us KaShians because we are proud to have u with us because you are very precious i really am bad at bday msgs u knw dat ryt

We both fight but we know it is not serious we love each other and dat is the way to show our love

You are intellingent, amazing, sweet n very frndly person ryt i love u so much and i wish u get everything in ur life this pray is not juz for today but for everyday

I want my cake okay

I love u Maham and i am so glad to have u as my frnd, sister and a KaSh fanatic too

Honestly, this is beyond my exceptions coz I didn't expected anything and  you have done this much for me, means a lot. THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I can't thank enough.

Aww.. That's so sweet of you. I love you too.

Whenever we fight, I am never serious so if ever you mind it then am sorry. I Love You sachi mein.

Aww.. you're so sweet.

Oye hello, you will get the cake when I will get my gift and also the chocolates of our deal. Tongue No, am just kidding.. Come here then there will be a big treat for you, not just the cake.

Aww.. I am glad to have you in my life. Thanks for being with me always. I Love You ! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaniLovesDB5KXiahtic-5

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Will be replying to rest of the messages tomorrow.
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
oopssssssssssssss so sorry maham
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY YAAR
DOU I M LATE BUT
BETTR LATE DAN NEVRRRRR
RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Baby....may u get all u want from ur life

luv u
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_fan

Honestly, this is beyond my exceptions coz I didn't expected anything and  you have done this much for me, means a lot. THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I can't thank enough.

Aww.. That's so sweet of you. I love you too.

Whenever we fight, I am never serious so if ever you mind it then am sorry. I Love You sachi mein.

Aww.. you're so sweet.

Oye hello, you will get the cake when I will get my gift and also the chocolates of our deal. Tongue No, am just kidding.. Come here then there will be a big treat for you, not just the cake.

Aww.. I am glad to have you in my life. Thanks for being with me always. I Love You ! <3

Wht didn't u expect me saying sweet things or something else? ooh gosh how many tym do i have to say keep ur thanx to ur self i dont need it stupid

i knw we dont fyt and never will dat for sure

Acha first give me my last year cake thn i will give u gift for this year thn i will get this year too

i will always be with u Maham

Go to top