Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Birthday of an Angel n KaShian Maham (Page 6)

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
@ Lali : Haww.. You said sweet about me. Shocked But why the hell you called me Mean coz I have never being mean to anyone. Ouch Thank you so much for the praises for me, I can't believe you could say all this day about me. I LOVE YOU TWINY. Thank you so much for doing all this for me. Hug

Lali amazing script. Tongue But I can see in between you have said bad about me where some place, you lied, not becoz I am not like that but becoz you don't think for me that way. Tongue You are tempting me to hear Oh Dhanno right away. And to tell you, I love Ian. Blushing

@ EVERYONE : Thanks for lovely avis and sigs. I will be using all of them. LOVE THEM ALL. <3

@ Nidha : Aww.. so sweet. Thanks.

@ Anku : Waitttttttttttttttttttttt.. take a breath in between. I haven't talked to Noor since a long time. I will get your work done asap we will talk. I had told her about editing.
You should have send this letter to me at  my home instead of writing this letter in the name of a bday wish. Tongue Hahahahahaha... Yes, I REALLY love your humors side and I must say, everyone should have humor and soft heart. I really love your message. I don't like reading so much but no doubt reading your longest message is AWESOME and fun. I can ready to teach you everything. Glad to have you as a friend as well and I hope that we could be friend till our last breaths. Thank you so much for your love-est message and wishes. Love you. Hug

@ Virina : Aww.. I am speechless. You have written so much of good.. You being so sweet. You're a sweetheart to say all this. Thanks for lovely wishes. I am sweet coz you guys are sweet. I didn't supported you guys but we all supported each other in our bad times and so that time brought us all closer. And you idiot, I didn't forgot you guys but It's just am not getting time to be here. I miss you guys and OUR Skype time a lot. Thank you so much for all your words for me. YEAHHH.. I remember OUR secret work. Hope we will able to do it soon. Thanks a lot. I LOVE YOU. Hug

Will edit it with more replies back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftermath..

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

i dont know why zahra ignored my message .because i sent it way before the 8th anyways maham this is what i wrote and made for you.

My messgae to maham 

Maham Happy birthday !Hug
i hope this yr brings many new happiness for you .
You are true kashian ! and will always be one !.
Your are one of the nicest person i come across here. 
Enjoy your bday !Big smile here is something from me to you hope you like it !Embarrassed

Pooja i am so so sorry not my fault i forward all pm's to Lali bcz she asked if she can make the topic so i pm-ed every msg to her plz dont be mad at me really sorry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
zahra - koi baat nahi yaar its ok as long as maham recieved the gift and wishes am am happy 
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm so sooooooooooo sorry Maham...but right after i got the PM from zahra i got disconnected to internet..and didn't had internet before yesterday..just yesterday i got back my internet...u can even ask Tanisha..

Man i so wanted to send a bday mesg too

But soooooo sorry

anyways Many many Happy return Of the Day jana...even though i'm late but sorry for that...and happy bday again jana
ASALUV IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Pooja i am so so sorry not my fault i forward all pm's to Lali bcz she asked if she can make the topic so i pm-ed every msg to her plz dont be mad at me really sorry
Shocked how mean here i am being nice and taking all the blame to myself when i actually didnt recieved it Confused n to top it all u also blaming me Angry LOL
.lali. IF-Sizzlerz
.lali.
.lali.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_fan

Lali amazing script. Tongue But I can see in between you have said bad about me where some place, you lied, not becoz I am not like that but becoz you don't think for me that way. Tongue You are tempting me to hear Oh Dhanno right away. And to tell you, I love Ian. Blushing

i'll reply to ur whole msg later just wanted to tell.. the script is done by zaru not me darling.. so blame her not me... lol why r u telling me u luv ian hehe so wat? Tongue then listen u dumbo go n listen to oh dhanno oh dhanno oh dhanno re our pw n anthem LOL
WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Wish you many many happy returns of the day Maham. And sorry for wishing late. May The Allmighty bless you always.

Go to top