Dill Mill Gaye

Birthday of an Angel n KaShian Maham - Page 5

star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Lali : Haww.. You said sweet about me. 😲 But why the hell you called me Mean coz I have never being mean to anyone. Thank you so much for the praises for me, I can't believe you could say all this day about me. I LOVE YOU TWINY. Thank you so much for doing all this for me. πŸ€—

Lali amazing script. πŸ˜› But I can see in between you have said bad about me where some place, you lied, not becoz I am not like that but becoz you don't think for me that way. πŸ˜› You are tempting me to hear Oh Dhanno right away. And to tell you, I love Ian. ☺️

@ EVERYONE : Thanks for lovely avis and sigs. I will be using all of them. LOVE THEM ALL. <3

@ Nidha : Aww.. so sweet. Thanks.

@ Anku : Waitttttttttttttttttttttt.. take a breath in between. I haven't talked to Noor since a long time. I will get your work done asap we will talk. I had told her about editing.
You should have send this letter to me at  my home instead of writing this letter in the name of a bday wish. πŸ˜› Hahahahahaha... Yes, I REALLY love your humors side and I must say, everyone should have humor and soft heart. I really love your message. I don't like reading so much but no doubt reading your longest message is AWESOME and fun. I can ready to teach you everything. Glad to have you as a friend as well and I hope that we could be friend till our last breaths. Thank you so much for your love-est message and wishes. Love you. πŸ€—

@ Virina : Aww.. I am speechless. You have written so much of good.. You being so sweet. You're a sweetheart to say all this. Thanks for lovely wishes. I am sweet coz you guys are sweet. I didn't supported you guys but we all supported each other in our bad times and so that time brought us all closer. And you idiot, I didn't forgot you guys but It's just am not getting time to be here. I miss you guys and OUR Skype time a lot. Thank you so much for all your words for me. YEAHHH.. I remember OUR secret work. Hope we will able to do it soon. Thanks a lot. I LOVE YOU. πŸ€—

Will edit it with more replies back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-~pooja_15~

i dont know why zahra ignored my message .because i sent it way before the 8th anyways maham this is what i wrote and made for you.

My messgae to maham 

Maham Happy birthday !πŸ€—
i hope this yr brings many new happiness for you .
You are true kashian ! and will always be one !.
Your are one of the nicest person i come across here. 
Enjoy your bday !πŸ˜ƒ here is something from me to you hope you like it !😳

Pooja i am so so sorry not my fault i forward all pm's to Lali bcz she asked if she can make the topic so i pm-ed every msg to her plz dont be mad at me really sorry
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
zahra - koi baat nahi yaar its ok as long as maham recieved the gift and wishes am am happy 
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm so sooooooooooo sorry Maham...but right after i got the PM from zahra i got disconnected to internet..and didn't had internet before yesterday..just yesterday i got back my internet...u can even ask Tanisha..

Man i so wanted to send a bday mesg too

But soooooo sorry

anyways Many many Happy return Of the Day jana...even though i'm late but sorry for that...and happy bday again jana
KaShappy Birthday Maham di!
Love you a lot!
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-tzahra

Pooja i am so so sorry not my fault i forward all pm's to Lali bcz she asked if she can make the topic so i pm-ed every msg to her plz dont be mad at me really sorry

😲 how mean here i am being nice and taking all the blame to myself when i actually didnt recieved it πŸ˜• n to top it all u also blaming me 😑 πŸ˜†
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-star_fan

Lali amazing script. πŸ˜› But I can see in between you have said bad about me where some place, you lied, not becoz I am not like that but becoz you don't think for me that way. πŸ˜› You are tempting me to hear Oh Dhanno right away. And to tell you, I love Ian. ☺️

i'll reply to ur whole msg later just wanted to tell.. the script is done by zaru not me darling.. so blame her not me... lol why r u telling me u luv ian hehe so wat? Tongue then listen u dumbo go n listen to oh dhanno oh dhanno oh dhanno re our pw n anthem πŸ˜†
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you many many happy returns of the day Maham. And sorry for wishing late. May The Allmighty bless you always.
star_fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-prismlight

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Maham. And sorry for wishing late. May The Allmighty bless you always.

Thank you so much. It's never late for wishing someone. πŸ˜‰
star_fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ASALUV

KaShappy Birthday Maham di!

Love you a lot!

Thank you. Love you too. πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by-LanaBurak

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm so sooooooooooo sorry Maham...but right after i got the PM from zahra i got disconnected to internet..and didn't had internet before yesterday..just yesterday i got back my internet...u can even ask Tanisha..

Man i so wanted to send a bday mesg too

But soooooo sorry

anyways Many many Happy return Of the Day jana...even though i'm late but sorry for that...and happy bday again jana

Oh it's okay. You wished me and that's mean a lot for me. Thank you so much.