Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WHO THE HELL WANTS TO MARRY MAAN SINGH KHURANA????

sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜‰Before hating me, please read the Top 10 Reasons to Not Marry Maan Singh Khurana:πŸ˜‰

1. Anger Management: He yells at her all the time out of anger! It's really his permanent mood/expression.  Please give me some peace of mind.
2. Disrespectful: He treated her like a servant and insulted her in front of entire office staff (remember the incident when he held her forcefully from her shoulder and dragged her to the exit). I love my SELF RESPECT!
3. Bankrupt (soon-to-be): After having Geet in his life, he doesn't really work at all, looking at that, feels like soon Khurana Construction will file for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. I want financially stable husband.
4. Cheapskate lover: He is sooo kanjoos.  He's never given her any good gifts. God, he gave her cell phone that also so late (aur aaj ke zamaane mein normal phone? iPhone ya Blackberry toh dena tha). Come on be real, who doesn't want gifts from a boy friend or husband. Save me from this CHIPPO  guy.
5. Forceful: He forced her to dance with her, it was kind of an assault. Do you want to be treated like that?
6. Stingy: He took her to honeymoon to Simla...really? He owns Khurana Construction, he should take her to Europe or some other country. (No offence to Simla, it is pretty).
7. Too educated: Really, if he has to make a list of things to do in 30 minutes toh phir sorry, lekin kuch zyada hi aage tak padh liya hai.  Life mein thodi spontaneity toh honi hi chahiye.
8. Unsocialable: Really, the guy doesn't know how to mingle. Where he goes, terror follows. Bechare sardarji se properly hi bhi nahin bola.  Please, I need some company apart from him.
9. Inflexible: Everything has to be according to Maan Singh Khurana.  Meri bhi toh koi marzi hoti hogi...
10. Possessive: Kisi se baat karna toh door, koi dekhe bhi toh itna gussa.  Over-possessive man. Give me some room to breathe!!

List compiled by Asha2010 (Sejal) & Sakadafi

Please don't throw anything at me, I am with you in any side of the story.😲
I am just trying hard to hate him so building up this list so that I can concentrate on my life and at my work.

Edited by Asha2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakadafi thumbnail
Nahin nahin nahin!!! No throwing chappals at me.  Mera is mein koi dosh nahin hai.  I was forced into helping write this list.  I was black & white mailed into compiling that list.  I do not support the views put forward by the above post!!!! @asha2010, dosti ke naam pe, I helped you with the above. Ab maan ki deewangi ke name pe here's a response to that list:

1. Anger Management: He yells because he cares, because he worries. Uske gusse mein bhi sirf pyar chupa hai. πŸ˜‰

2. Respectful: He left the deal with Rasika because she disrespected his girl. Left Mr. Chopra's party 'cuz the manager was rude to her. He is the one who made her realize what SELF RESPECT is...he's the one who taught her how to stand up to for herself. 😊

3. Bankrupt (not-a-worry): Paise ke peeche toh sab bhagte hain...par woh aaj hai kal nahin.  Uske liye 400 crore ka deal chod diya. He knows how to take care of his wife...and he knows his priorities in life!! Jab woh hain, you know not to worry about this.πŸ˜ƒ

4. True lover: He's not materialistic.  His gifts hold so much emotional value.  Zevar from his dadi to adorn her...a phone to keep her by his side all the time...and who remembers that white rose which brought a smile to her lips... 😳

5. Equal: He really has always treated her as an equal.  Unlike others who saw her as a weak girl, be helped her become the strong woman she is today.  Was it pretty getting there, no...but like he exhibited his full haq on her, he gives her the right to exhibit full haq on him. πŸ˜‰

6. Stingy: Again, to him it doesn't matter where he is as long as he is with her.  His world revolves around her...phir woh Simla ho ya Europe...kya farak padta hai...πŸ˜›

7. Too educated: Toh kya koi unpadh se shaadi kare gi kya?  So he's systematic.  But he's the same one who at the spur of the moment decided to go and eat at a dhabba. πŸ˜†

8. Genuine: He's not superficial and doesn't need many friends just for the sake of it.  There may be very few people he cares about but for them he would surrender himself completely.  What more could you want?  😳

9. Inflexible but not for her: Yes, everything has to be according to Maan Singh Khurana.  But one look at her and he'd change his life, leave his attitude, even forget his ego....just for her, the MSK will go ahead and express his emotions in public....just for her...😍

10. Possessive: Kisi se baat karna toh door, koi dekh bhi le toh...hai, har ladki yehi to chahti hai, ke koi usse deewano ki tarah pyar kare. He's not possessive because he's insecure...he's possessive because he can't stand anyone even eyeing her in the wrong way.  She is Maan ki Geet...and my is he proud of it <sigh> 😍

MAAN SINGH KHURANA CHAHIYE HI CHAHIYE!!!!
Edited by sakadafi - 13 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asha2010

πŸ˜‰Before hating me, please read the Top 10 Reasons to Not Marry Maan Singh Khurana:πŸ˜‰

1. Anger Management: He yells at her all the time out of anger! It's really his permanent mood/expression.  Please give me some peace of mind.
2. Disrespectful: He treated her like a servant and insulted her in front of entire office staff (remember the incident when he held her forcefully from her shoulder and dragged her to the exit). I love my SELF RESPECT!
3. Bankrupt (soon-to-be): After having Geet in his life, he doesn't really work at all, looking at that, feels like soon Khurana Construction will file for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. I want financially stable husband.
4. Cheapskate lover: He is sooo kanjoos.  He's never given her any good gifts. God, he gave her cell phone that also so late (aur aaj ke zamaane mein normal phone? iPhone ya Blackberry toh dena tha). Come on be real, who doesn't want gifts from a boy friend or husband. Save me from this CHIPPO  guy.
5. Forceful: He forced her to dance with her, it was kind of an assault. Do you want to be treated like that?
6. Stingy: He took her to honeymoon to Simla...really? He owns Khurana Construction, he should take her to Europe or some other country. (No offence to Simla, it is pretty).
7. Too educated: Really, if he has to make a list of things to do in 30 minutes toh phir sorry, lekin kuch zyada hi aage tak padh liya hai.  Life mein thodi spontaneity toh honi hi chahiye.
8. Unsocialable: Really, the guy doesn't know how to mingle. Where he goes, terror follows. Bechare sardarji se properly hi bhi nahin bola.  Please, I need some company apart from him.
9. Inflexible: Everything has to be according to Maan Singh Khurana.  Meri bhi toh koi marzi hoti hogi...
10. Possessive: Kisi se baat karna toh door, koi dekhe bhi toh itna gussa.  Over-possessive man. Give me some room to breathe!!

List compiled by Asha2010 (Sejal) & Sakadafi

Please don't throw anything at me, I am with you in any side of the story.😲

I Want him😊
Bad😳
He is so gud looking😳
He is possesive which i like😳
He is so loving😳
He cares so much,he even researched 10 ways to be a good dad😳
He has a big heart😳
His 1 look turns my legs into jelly😳

UffπŸ˜‰
Who WOULDNT want him?πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakadafi

Nahin nahin nahin!!! No throwing chappals at me.  Mera is mein koi dosh nahin hai.  I was forced into helping write this list.  I was black & white mailed into compiling that list.  I do not support the views put forward by the above post!!!! @asha2010, dosti ke naam pe, I helped you with the above. Ab maan ki deewangi ke name pe here's a response to that list:

1. Anger Management: He yells because he cares, because he worries. Uske gusse mein bhi sirf pyar chupa hai. πŸ˜‰

2. Respectful: He left the deal with Rasika because she disrespected his girl. Left Mr. Chopra's party 'cuz the manager was rude to her. He is the one who made her realize what SELF RESPECT is...he's the one who taught her how to stand up to for herself. 😊

3. Bankrupt (not-a-worry): Paise ke peeche toh sab bhagte hain...par woh aaj hai kal nahin.  Uske liye 400 crore ka deal chod diya. He knows how to take care of his wife...and he knows his priorities in life!! Jab woh hain, you know not to worry about this.πŸ˜ƒ

4. True lover: He's not materialistic.  His gifts hold so much emotional value.  Zevar from his dadi to adorn her...a phone to keep her by his side all the time...and who remembers that white rose which brought a smile to her lips... 😳

5. Equal: He really has always treated her as an equal.  Unlike others who saw her as a weak girl, be helped her become the strong woman she is today.  Was it pretty getting there, no...but like he exhibited his full haq on her, he gives her the right to exhibit full haq on him. πŸ˜‰

6. Stingy: Again, to him it doesn't matter where he is as long as he is with her.  His world revolves around her...phir woh Simla ho ya Europe...kya farak padta hai...πŸ˜›

7. Too educated: Toh kya koi unpadh se shaadi kare gi kya?  So he's systematic.  But he's the same one who at the spur of the moment decided to go and eat at a dhabba. πŸ˜†

8. Genuine: He's not superficial and doesn't need many friends just for the sake of it.  There may be very few people he cares about but for them he would surrender himself completely.  What more could you want?  😳

9. Inflexible but not for her: Yes, everything has to be according to Maan Singh Khurana.  But one look at her and he'd change his life, leave his attitude, even forget his ego....just for her, the MSK will go ahead and express his emotions in public....just for her...😍

10. Possessive: Kisi se baat karna toh door, koi dekh bhi le toh...hai, har ladki yehi to chahti hai, ke koi usse deewano ki tarah pyar kare. He's not possessive because he's insecure...he's possessive because he can't stand anyone even eyeing her in the wrong way.  She is Maan ki Geet...and my is he proud of it <sigh> 😍

lol i am with you on this one hun mujhe bhi Maan Singh Khurana hi chahiye πŸ€” (kahee mere husband ne to nai padha ye)
Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This much analisation about a Ma(a)n's character!!!
This shows how much you care for him dear. πŸ˜‰
When you don't like him whats the use in analysing him?
OK I know there is only a thread of distance between hatred n love yaar. So no affence felt.
Enjoy ur hatredness for Maan Singh Khurana! πŸ˜›
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well jitna bhi usme khot dhudlo can't stop loving him more
sakadafi thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrite

well jitna bhi usme khot dhudlo can't stop loving him more

kya sahi baat kahi hai....after all, love sees beyond the faults of the person...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[/QUOTE]
you did lot of hardwork..but i think its going to be in vain...πŸ˜†
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sakadafi

i am soooooooooooo with you on this one. he is wonderful and genuine and caring and mature and PERFECT. and i want him soo bad. darn he is fine.Embarrassed  ok so you dont want a guy like maan singh khurana...would you like one like dev singh khurana?Tongue he's free.πŸ˜† ok im sowie, just pulling your leg, i dont mean that seriously ok so dont get angry with me please please.SmileEdited by shalini01 - 13 years ago
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's OK if u don't want him... the more available the great MSK is for me... hAhaa πŸ˜ƒ