India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Deepak-Ishaan-Sanju (Page 7)

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
God...the deepak-sanjana track looks soooo stupid and lame.....couldnt believe this is sanjana...so rude and egoistic for no reason....atleast us deepak ka chehra toh dekhti thik se,kis angle se woh chance maar raha tha...n romeo and juliet Angry...suddenly sanjana switched from sports to acting...no problem in doing that...but i guess their common interest was sports...story sports se jyada achchi develop hoti...but they had to resort to this filmi track of romeo and juliet ....frankly i have lost all my hopes from this track after yesterday's episode...feel sorry for deepak aka akshay...a fine actor will be wasted in a lame track....

Edited by radpat25 - 11 March 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

God...the deepak-sanjana track looks soooo stupid and lame.....couldnt believe this is sanjana...so rude and egoistic for no reason....atleast us deepak ka chehra toh dekhti thik se,kis angle se woh chance maar raha tha...n romeo and juliet Angry...suddenly sanjana switched from sports to acting...no problem in doing that...but i guess their common interest was sports...story sports se jyada achchi develop hoti...but they had to resort to this filmi track of romeo and juliet ....frankly i have lost all my hopes from this track after yesterday's episode...feel sorry for deepak aka akshay...a fine actor will be wasted in a lame track....

Very true...........this Track is Lame and they have thrown water on our expectations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

I am sure we all gonna pull our hair at their love story .............the way we use to ................when aahat(raj) and sanjana story was goingAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25sweetymolFeeficrysindGurpreetDiViews

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

I am sure we all gonna pull our hair at their love story .............the way we use to ................when aahat(raj) and sanjana story was goingAngry
Oh yaah...so true....Angry Is deepak ka luck hi kharab hain...pehle his track was wonderful,he acted so brilliantly, but the timing of the crucial scenes was such that...all were concentrating on ishaan-suhana...so it got unnoticed.And now the track is sooo bad that no one wants to watch it...poor guy...he is a very good actor i must say...the intensity in his eyes and the way he uses them to convey emotions is so good...

Ishaan-suhana track toh kabhi CVs ne thik se develop hi nai kiya...uppar se gold ko lakar aur kharab kar diya...badme suhana se confess karva liya forcefully...ab  toh  baki sab kuch bhi dikha ke ho gaya LOL....ab kuch nai bacha...bas ab suhana ko rudali dikhana baki hai...woh kami cancer track kar dega...ho gayi suhana starplus ki adarsh bahu....LOL...character groW*H??? wat is dat?? LOL I have way back lost hopes from this leads track..

Deepak-sanju track ki bhi vaat lag hi gayi hain....and as track record says it would get better and better at being bad LOL

Bacha panna track...i am looking forward to only that...thats because of the actress...she is so good...and somehow i find her track meaningful...i guess i will now restrict myself to reading the written updates and watch only panna scenes...that to if they dont drag it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiiViews

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@radpat25

people who have watched OBS are saying now suhana will become a typical house wife doing all house hold chores ......................but we all love suhana because she is different from all other so call goody goody bahu's...............................i really dont understand why do these CV's have this mind set that a working woman can't be a good wife or a good bahu..........isn't disha doing her job and still shown as a good bahu.............so way can't suhana join her dad's business..........which is another way of showing shuhana taking care of his father and at the same time issue of KK's loneliness would be addressed too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25FeeficrysindiViews

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

@radpat25

people who have watched OBS are saying now suhana will become a typical house wife doing all house hold chores ......................but we all love suhana because she is different from all other so call goody goody bahu's...............................i really dont understand why do these CV's have this mind set that a working woman can't be a good wife or a good bahu..........isn't disha doing her job and still shown as a good bahu.............so way can't suhana join her dad's business..........which is another way of showing shuhana taking care of his father and at the same time issue of KK's loneliness would be addressed too.

So true...i  so so agree with you...even i dont understand the problem in showing her doing atleast something now...if you can show all other tracks so close to reality...whats the problem with suhana track and ishaan-suhana track...why introduce unnecessary melodrama thru jealousy track and cancer track...maybe cancer track will be a good challenge for ragini to show her calibre...but it should have come quite later...first they should have shown her being independent and be a hatke bahu in the real sense...but the way they have given such great importance to THAT scene...i am sure they are heading towards cancer track soon...before that get ready for some more romance...suhana being a typical bahu and all...i hope they atleast show the suhana-kk conversation...warna is chakkar main woh track bhul hi jayenge...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeeficrysindiViews

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Chodo Yaar sense and sensibility, let them show bed scenes at least 3 times a week , next time show clothes on the floor too! We are living in modern times , everything should be shown, nahi dhekna toh mat dheko, romance romance romance is more important,story kiya hoti hai!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Feeficrysind

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Chodo Yaar sense and sensibility, let them show bed scenes at least 3 times a week , next time show clothes on the floor too! We are living in modern times , everything should be shown, nahi dhekna toh mat dheko, romance romance romance is more important,story kiya hoti hai!

sheema ji kal ka gussa abhi utra nahi aap ka..................i hope kal aap ke husband ka sar bach gaya hoLOL

Edited by 111192 - 12 March 2011 at 4:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindiViews

Go to top