Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: venture

Agar Deepak Romeo nahi Banay Gaa toh phir Sanju ka Juliet Bunnay K akiya Faida !!!! lets get ready to a typical love story with a TWIST and that twist is going to be Didi / Suhana Bhabi!!! I bet Ishaan would have problem with that match making as well!!!

Ishaan better not have a problem with this match!  and I'm sure suhana won't listen to him ๐Ÿ˜ณ  I'm really looking forward when they fall in love and the family gets to know and then wedding...hahaa im ๐Ÿ˜ too much
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agar Deepak Romeo nahi Banay Gaa toh phir Sanju ka Juliet Bunnay K akiya Faida !!!! lets get ready to a typical love story with a TWIST and that twist is going to be Didi / Suhana Bhabi!!! I bet Ishaan would have problem with that match making as well!!!  ๐Ÿคข

di But ur right.... Ishaan ko kiss baat se problem nahi hain....๐Ÿ˜†
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agar Deepak Romeo nahi Banay Gaa toh phir Sanju ka Juliet Bunnay K akiya Faida !!!! lets get ready to a typical love story with a TWIST and that twist is going to be Didi / Suhana Bhabi!!! I bet Ishaan would have problem with that match making as well!!!

Even I am waiting to see reaction of Kashyap when they get this news... Even I wanna know when SanjDeep will realize that they are Kashyap & Bajpai....after they fell in love or before that?๐Ÿ˜ณ  I hope ki Ishaan isko support kare....๐Ÿ˜’
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Feefi U dont need to Feel it ๐Ÿ˜ฒBecozz thats wat is going to happen Now๐Ÿ˜†......Its not my intuition but Experience from Past Serials๐Ÿ˜†

lol yeah...but you know i was thinking that Deepak JUST started college and how come he auditioned so fast and now he'll be chosen romeo already? ๐Ÿ˜• but whatever it's a serial 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Feefi U dont need to Feel it ๐Ÿ˜ฒBecozz thats wat is going to happen Now๐Ÿ˜†......Its not my intuition but Experience from Past Serials๐Ÿ˜†

Ruba Ur watching too much TV....... Go on TV diet or even better Chat Club Diet.....๐Ÿ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ya Di U r rite  .....Ishaan will surely have Problem wid This too.....Now a dayzz he is becoming so Bosy which I m Hating......Hope Suhana wud have some Kind words to say to him on this matter๐Ÿ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
@netri, if rubal goes on CC diet to phir CC ko chalae ga kon?  ๐Ÿ˜†

but i would really hate ishaan if he raises issues regarding sanjdeep... Suhana keep Ishu under control, hath se na nikl jae. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Feefi

lol yeah...but you know i was thinking that Deepak JUST started college and how come he auditioned so fast and now he'll be chosen romeo already? ๐Ÿ˜• but whatever it's a serial 

Ya Feefi U r rite to some extent.....But dont worry ...CVs Haan Na....They will mange this too๐Ÿ˜†
Feefi thumbnail

Ya Di U r rite  .....Ishaan will surely have Problem wid This too.....Now a dayzz he is becoming so Bosy which I m Hating......Hope Suhana wud have some Kind words to say to him on this matter๐Ÿ˜†

BUT if Suhana is happy then Ishaan ka to msla hi nahin. Suhana will surely handle him properly!  

I really want to see a wedding without any problems...like each serial that i've watched, there has ALWAYS been some kind of problem during the wedding...but i really hope it's not the case for sanjdeep ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Feefi thumbnail

Ya Feefi U r rite to some extent.....But dont worry ...CVs Haan Na....They will mange this too๐Ÿ˜†

CVs ka sochti hon to issi lie fikr hoti hai...  i hope they clarify everything. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ