Sasural Genda Phool

Deepak-Ishaan-Sanju

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys I'm here for a day so thought of making a topic'😊

I've read a couple of posts about how Deepak is being portrayed like Ishaan and Sanju like Suhana. A thought has come to my mind since then'so here it is' not sure if I can get my point across' πŸ˜†

I think that Ishaan is a natural bhondu, but Deepak has been made bhondu because of circumstances. Deepak never got the love that he wanted/deserved. He was isolated from the family and hence he's isolated from society too. I mean one learns most of the things starting at home, right?  So I guess communication too.  I think when Deepak integrates himself in the family properly, he'll appear to be a stronger character and we'll see his strength outside as well (we haven't seen much of family scenes with Deepak, but I would love to see them before Sanju-Deepak track starts). πŸ˜Š

Also, what I couldn't digest how Sanju is that rude all of sudden. I know some kids are different at home and different school. I think I'm that kind too. I'm very talkative with my family and cousins but at school I'm the quite one'but anyway, but one's behavior doesn't change all of a sudden.πŸ˜• At home we see Sanju being so sensible and understanding the feels of her family (KK, Suhana, and Ishaan), but now at college she doesn't even have a respect left for someone who comes and thanks her.πŸ˜•  In today's episode, I do understand where sanju is coming from (that some guys are like that), but one doesn't have to be that rude, you know? 

Anyway, I'm really missing sgp forum a lot these days.  I peak once in a while but im trying to focus on studies. πŸ˜ƒ

p.s. sorry for the typos, I don't feel like rereading this post. πŸ˜³

Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Feefi Good Post .....

I just wanna say about Sanju.....I think after Character Assassination of Ishaan its the turn of Sanju NOw....I mean I still can't believe its our Sanju.....Seems like some Ghost had enter  her Body in last 3 -4 dayzzz.....She is being so rude to everyone even to her Future Hubby which she doesnt know πŸ˜†...Uski Wajh se Deepak got slapped😑...Bechara Hona wali Patni ne HI Chamat Marva DiyaπŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Feefi Good Post .....

I just wanna say about Sanju.....I think after Character Assassination of Ishaan its the turn of Sanju NOw....I mean I still can't believe its our Sanju.....Seems like some Ghost had enter  her Body in last 3 -4 dayzzz.....She is being so rude to everyone even to her Future Hubby which she doesnt know πŸ˜†...Uski Wajh se Deepak got slapped😑...Bechara Hona wali Patni ne HI Chamat Marva DiyaπŸ˜†

yeah i think sanju to suhana se bhi age nikl gai.  she's mistreating her husband even before her wedding. (suhana ne to shaadi k baad uss k saath mistreat kia tha na).. 

but yeah i really want Sanju to be the sensible one and stay within the boundaries of her "before" character. 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
        Welcome back Feefs......  Nice Post fr someone who is on SGP Diet....πŸ˜†     I agree with U on all the counts.... As Deepak He needs confidence... but circumstances were the problem  fr him... While Sanjana was sensible but also younger than Suhaana.... She needs to be kid while she is around Suhaana is does opposite of her sister's behavior,  When she is away from her she resembles her the most.... Most sibling do .... I resemble ( in actions ) to my brother even though I never felt v r alike... But been told by strangers alot....
     College is Sanjana's domain... She is the boss there.... Honor Student... , Good in Sports... Everyone always liked Sanana .... One does become bossy..... 2 different personalities , Shy and calm and sesible at home , while college is fr experiments....😳  But she is goood at heart id...She will figure it out....😊

Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Welcome back Feefs......  Nice Post fr someone who is on SGP Diet....πŸ˜†     I agree with U on all the counts.... As Deepak He needs confidence... but circumstances were the problem  fr him... While Sanjana was sensible but also younger than Suhaana.... She needs to be kid while she is around Suhaana is does opposite of her sister's behavior,  When she is away from her she resembles her the most.... Most sibling do .... I resemble ( in actions ) to my brother even though I never felt v r alike... But been told by strangers alot....
     College is Sanjana's domain... She is the boss there.... Honor Student... , Good in Sports... Everyone always liked Sanana .... One does become bossy..... 2 different personalities , Shy and calm and sesible at home , while college is fr experiments....😳  But she is goood at heart id...She will figure it out....😊

SGP Diet πŸ€£

yeah she's the boss at school, but what i didn't like was her rude behavior.   i mean not every bossy person is THAT rude.  pta nahin...i hope we see our nice sanju back even before she figures that Deepak is radha bua's son.  I don't her to be nice to him because of the family, but rather because of Deepak's goodness πŸ˜³
Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
most tracks last abt 2-3 weeks and today v learn Sanju is Juliet and so v will learn monday Deepak is Romeioo🀣  Mission Accomplished  Feefs....πŸ˜†   Future Husbad Wife millenge Milenge .... She was Rude but She came to help him so there is stll hope..😎
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I bet Deepak is gonna be Romeo of Juliet...😍 I wont agree that Deepak is like Ishaan..Deepak is compeletely different in character... Now just wait n watch..Deepak will be selected to play role of "Romeo" in that play where Sanju is chosen as Juliet...phir shuru hoga pyaar...😍

is sanju like suhana? i didn't feel so... even that scene where she stick paper behind her class mate to take revenge, thats a casual one which normally college students do... if it was suhana,  she will kill that girl...πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
yeah im having that feeling too that deepak will be romeo... so im guessing their story is going to be a hate one at first and later into love.  

Sanju as Suhana in a sense that she's overruling her friends.  I mean both are like leaders of their friend groups, unhi ki baat mani jati hai.  πŸ˜ƒ
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agar Deepak Romeo nahi Banay Gaa toh phir Sanju ka Juliet Bunnay K akiya Faida !!!! lets get ready to a typical love story with a TWIST and that twist is going to be Didi / Suhana Bhabi!!! I bet Ishaan would have problem with that match making as well!!!
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Feefi

yeah im having that feeling too that deepak will be romeo... so im guessing their story is going to be a hate one at first and later into love.  

Feefi U dont need to Feel it 😲Becozz thats wat is going to happen NowπŸ˜†......Its not my intuition but Experience from Past SerialsπŸ˜†