Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's wrong move.

WahKyaBaatHai Groupbie
WahKyaBaatHai
WahKyaBaatHai

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hi. Heart

Before anyone gets the wrong information, I'm not against Abhay. I'm against his idea of keeping Pia away from Siddharth.

Abhay is very innocent, just like Pia is. They are strong personalities but they are very pure and delicate. People always mislead them and misuse their innocence for their own satisfaction. Like, Siddharth, Shanaya and even those weird guys on the jeep when they were in the forest and took a lift from them.

Its like, anyone can deceive them at any point. To not let history repeat itself again, Abhay, Pia along with the Raichand couple have to come with a plan. Abhay needs to tell Pia what the truth is and the Raichands have to protect Pia and resist their temptation of driving her away from Abhay.

Unless they all come together, there is nothing that can be done. Siddharth should be much less experienced than Chand and Haseena considering, they gave him a new life as a vampire so, why can't they do anything? Its not about how good a player Sid is, its about who has more power here to overrule the other.

We all know what Abhay has gone through, but we also know that he is the definition of composed. He has to keep his cool infront of Sid at all times, no matter what he does.

And what Abhay doesn't understand is, the farther away he goes from Pia, the closer she will get to Sid because Pia respects Sid as a boss and it will take no time for Sid to befriend her.

What if Sid momentarily keeps his Casanova spirit away and steps in as a "friend". It will all go horribly wrong. The innocent Abhay thinks Sid will stop going after Pia if he goes away from her but Sid is capable of doing anything that he has felt of doing to Maithili all those years.

After all, Pia is a splitting image of Maithili and they may be two different people, but to a predator on the loose, it doesn't matter to Sid what he does to who.

He can well imagine Maithili as Pia and take his revenge.

I just hope some sense gets knocked onto Abhay's mind. I don't want him and his love to suffer again. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXxgarima22

WahKyaBaatHai Groupbie
WahKyaBaatHai
WahKyaBaatHai

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Wow. 80 views and no reply. Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index