Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of The Behooda Gang #25 |Invites Only| (Page 71)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

abe ye Siddhu ko chup karaoo yaar! LOL
The other commentators are looking so embarrased by his commentary!
ROFL

sunil gavaskar ne abhi uski achci udai, 'u say master stroke' every now n then'

I hate Siddhu, kitna bolta hai,,, lagta hai english ki class le raha hai Sleepy

Well he looks like fool in front of those firang commentators! LOL I mean - they all are so mannerful, let one person speak n then respectfully put forth their POV n then listen n don't jump in btw while other is talking! LOL
The only part when Siddhu matches is the dressup, or else he is a walking talking boosting MONKEY! ROFL

exactly exactly!! kitni baar to Harsha bhi use dekhta reh jata hai ROFL

they sit up straight and talk so sensible but siddhu Dead he jumps in and no one wants to listen to him, dunno why Star has taken him in... maybe he is paying them ROFL use Doordarshan pe bhej do LOL

ha, abhi purple purple ho raka hai ROFLROFLROFL

I like Ravi, Sanjay n sunil in the Indian side...

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

oh LOL

are, u won't believe, there were some 'experts' not appreciating this Wacko

Imran Khan on the other hand criticized Dhoni for dedicating the trophy of World Cup to Sachin Tendulkar. He is of the view that first the trophy should have been won and then such statements would have looked and sounded appropriate. Imran also said that the trophy is of India's so no one person deserves it. Adding to his comments he also said, "What Dhoni was saying should have been told to the cricket board, he should not come on television and say it. It somehow reflects a sign of weakness."

I'm with Dhoni on this!

yahi prob hai yar, ye log chai coffee ki tarah alcohol lete hain Angry I loved when Sachin refused to do beer ads Clap  Clap Clap

Glenn was a nice player, and I felt so bad when his wife died...still remember how he would rush from between series whenever she fell ill!
n Adam was a cracker

well Imran did not get the emotion or essence with which Dhoni said that! Tongue If someone says something like that for you, it makes one so happy! I mean I will be so greatful! Big smile I loved it, like it when someone respects my 'mama'! LOL
I think - team ki jo age hai, Sachin once upon a time sabka fav. raha hooga! LOL

yeah, foreigners drink it like tea/coffee! Well their culture - but a bad one! LOL I like Sachin's stand! Big smile

Glenn's wife! Poor guy! He loved her so much! Clap I liked him all the more for this caring attitude! Clap Gilchirst was a real cracker n blast! Clap Clap Clap
Sehwag is kinda mini copy of him, but he still can't play like Gilchrist! LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

they sit up straight and talk so sensible but siddhu Dead he jumps in and no one wants to listen to him, dunno why Star has taken him in... maybe he is paying them ROFL use Doordarshan pe bhej do LOL

achcha! ROFL well I am watching him for the 1st time this year n that was all I had to say! LOL

Gavaskar is good, dunno abt rest, haven't seen them! Tongue

Sidhu's opinion are so useless n wrong!
ROFL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
me gonna sleep now! chal bbye! Tongue

Tell me when the semis are, I WILL WATCH!
ROFL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

oh LOL

are, u won't believe, there were some 'experts' not appreciating this Wacko

Imran Khan on the other hand criticized Dhoni for dedicating the trophy of World Cup to Sachin Tendulkar. He is of the view that first the trophy should have been won and then such statements would have looked and sounded appropriate. Imran also said that the trophy is of India's so no one person deserves it. Adding to his comments he also said, "What Dhoni was saying should have been told to the cricket board, he should not come on television and say it. It somehow reflects a sign of weakness."

I'm with Dhoni on this!

yahi prob hai yar, ye log chai coffee ki tarah alcohol lete hain Angry I loved when Sachin refused to do beer ads Clap  Clap Clap

Glenn was a nice player, and I felt so bad when his wife died...still remember how he would rush from between series whenever she fell ill!
n Adam was a cracker

well Imran did not get the emotion or essence with which Dhoni said that! Tongue If someone says something like that for you, it makes one so happy! I mean I will be so greatful! Big smile I loved it, like it when someone respects my 'mama'! LOL
I think - team ki jo age hai, Sachin once upon a time sabka fav. raha hooga! LOL

yeah, foreigners drink it like tea/coffee! Well their culture - but a bad one! LOL I like Sachin's stand! Big smile

Glenn's wife! Poor guy! He loved her so much! Clap I liked him all the more for this caring attitude! Clap Gilchirst was a real cracker n blast! Clap Clap Clap
Sehwag is kinda mini copy of him, but he still can't play like Gilchrist! LOL

exactly! what's wrong in speaking the truth?
yeah yeah, ur mama LOL

same here! money couldn't sway him from his 'usool' Smile

so true! next day the papers had the pic of Glenn with his kids and I felt sooo bad for him! I still miss Pigeon...

pocket dynamite LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

achcha! ROFL well I am watching him for the 1st time this year n that was all I had to say! LOL

Gavaskar is good, dunno abt rest, haven't seen them! Tongue

Sidhu's opinion are so useless n wrong!
ROFL

I've heard siddu before in commentary, watching him for the first time and then too he just keeps on saying stupid things! maybe this is why they have put him in the panel LOL

Ravi n Sanjay r really good Clap
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

me gonna sleep now! chal bbye! Tongue

Tell me when the semis are, I WILL WATCH!
ROFL

bbyeeeeee gn

main chup rahungi ROFLROFL
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

yipppeeeeeeee India beat the Aussies......... aaah poor div...... she must be heartbroken to see Brett lose

Congo shongos

hmm India vs Pakistan next week...... good luck to both teamsThumbs Up

Go to top