Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of The Behooda Gang #25 |Invites Only| (Page 66)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

yup!
1. Atleast, Gaddafi knows now that he isn't some 'popular' guy
2. But according to India, it isn't right that US n allies have attacked some country in its internal matter...

n 'bout China, that vid taught me so many new things! the public is stupid to be accepting all this non-sense just coz their govt has given them a superpower nation facilities other than freedom!

I agree witht opinion of Indian government! It is none of the allied forces business to interfere in the internal matters of a country! This is just a showoff of world governement which is playing against the soverignity of a nation! Angry
India got independence on its own, nonw interfered then to get rid of the British, n so it shd be! Imagine wht will happen if the world government all of a sudden decides to invade India! Angry

Anyways with Libya - its oil, as was with Iraq! But the tragedy is - mostly civilians die in such raids, rather than military persons which are targetted! Angry

That's exactly what I had thought!!
some day they would find a excuse to attack us too...

US was silent when the Talibans destroyed the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan, the moment 9/11 happened they opened their eyes. Destroyed Iraq, and now its Libya!
if they are so concerned then why not interfere in Burma n support n help Aung San Suu Kyi?

I too support India's decision to support the civilians and the revolt but not to attack the country.

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

US was silent when the Talibans destroyed the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan, the moment 9/11 happened they opened their eyes. Destroyed Iraq, and now its Libya!
if they are so concerned then why not interfere in Burma n support n help Aung San Suu Kyi?

I too support India's decision to support the civilians and the revolt but not to attack the country.

Yeah, wht happens in a nation is its internal matter! Other nations have no right poking their nose in there! Angry
Burma doesn't have oil, and hence it does not interest the west! Dead Libya has oil, lots of it, n hence the west is faking the form of world government support, only to take over its oil! Sleepy

Let the rebels in Libya take care of the violent dictator themselves, like the Indians did - there too many ppl died to overthrow the British rule!

I don't like the fact that the world diplomats think us to be fools that they will say anything, state any rubbish reason n start poking their noses here n there! Angry If they want to interfere that much, then let them go n help the Fukushima reactor crew! LOL They need so much help to battle the radiation there, but no, the world government won't CHOOSE to interfere there! Angry

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Yeah, wht happens in a nation is its internal matter! Other nations have no right poking their nose in there! Angry
Burma doesn't have oil, and hence it does not interest the west! Dead Libya has oil, lots of it, n hence the west is faking the form of world government support, only to take over its oil! Sleepy

Let the rebels in Libya take care of the violent dictator themselves, like the Indians did - there too many ppl died to overthrow the British rule!

I don't like the fact that the world diplomats think us to be fools that they will say anything, state any rubbish reason n start poking their noses here n there! Angry If they want to interfere that much, then let them go n help the Fukushima reactor crew! LOL They need so much help to battle the radiation there, but no, the world government won't CHOOSE to interfere there! Angry

exactly! n c the condition of Afghanistan n Iraq now... wonder when they will recover from the attacks and even the military, so many young n old men n women of the army die just coz the politicians decided that they would 'help' an oil rich nation get rid of their govt.!!

oh yeah, instead of those brave 50, some 50 politicians should have been sent in... LOL

they are such a brave team to go in for the safety of their people Clap
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@ Priti : 1st of All OMG misssssed u <3 
2nd !! ya im aware of wats happenin around the arab world ! I was even tawkin to divya about it ! 
welll Libya goin to Protest Is good ! as the Idiot Gadafi is a Big Time Harami ! He deserves to be Killed Angry !! 
protest in Yemen !! is also for a reason ! as the president is not good either Angry !! 
About Iraq !!! OMG the r the most stupid country on earth !!! goin on protest as they want a president for their country .-, ! n when they get 1 ! they fight again Angry !! n dnt even tawk about OMAN Angry ! Im so pisssed @ people who r on protest against Kaboos Angry !! do u knw how goood tht guy is n wat all he did for his people !! tht guy is 1 amazin person !! n u knw ma family also Belongs to Oman ! so im also half omani ! 
n i knw how kabooos is !! he does so much for the students studyin in there !! 
n these ppl protestin against him Angry !! I wanted to kill thmm when i watched TV !! 
n ya Dubai is onli left ! n if Dubai goes on protest thn they will be stupid .-. !! as 1st of all UAE is controlled by Sheikhs ! n this Country belongs to thm ! as Baba zayed made UAE ! UAE was never there b4 ! untill he made this country n came up wid 7 states !! 
so hope UAE people dnt turn stupid .-. !! 

but overalll im Wid Libya n i feel Their Pain ! as u knw this stupid Gadafi is worst thn George bush Angry !! 

u knw i asked ma Arabic teacher why he hates gadaf so much ! n he said ! cuz of him he had to leave his country n his family ! Angry ! wat a jerk he is ! ! 

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
1 thing im wid Libya ! tht they not lettin their Oil Outside their Country ! there is a reason behind it ! n i dunno if i should say it ! buh this is all America's plan Angry ! !

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Divya I made these sigies on Runjun n Guddu 
Made some sigies 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Divya I made these sigies on Runjun n Guddu 
Made some sigies 

wow!!!! Clap

did u c the vid I posted on this page?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1635398&TPN=64
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Divya Ma internet Suck Unhappy ! !It doesnt let me watch these long vids ! it takes ages To Load Unhappy ! so now im watchin Guddu runjun scenes on Dailymotion ! as u see im bored waitin for thursday to Watch Khuda Aur Mohabbat ! LOL

Go to top