Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of The Behooda Gang #25 |Invites Only| (Page 66)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

I'll come and throw ur TV out of ur room Angry ROFL

poor Brett got hurt and I too have a childhood injury on my right eye corner LOL
yeah, mast match yar Clap
and now India vs Pak Geek

hehehehehe!!! ROFL

abe but then I did not open my TV once n then heard the crackers n knew we WON! LOL

I have liked Brett Lee ever since he started playing! LOL Me, my mom n my sis - all Brett Lee fans! LOLAngry And was like - haila finally he got the hit of the ball, by which he used to hit the batsmen n injure them! LOL
But now I was like - behooda out mat karna Sachin ko!

LOL

u stay away from the semi-final match LOL

same here!! but this is the last WC for Brett Cry he is my fav on the Aus. side!!
the moment they showed his injury, I remembered mine... aaj tak nishan hai LOL

n yeah, country k liye pyar zyada hai yar!! loved the match!

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

LOL

same here!! but this is the last WC for Brett Cry he is my fav on the Aus. side!!

nahin nahin, koi bhi mujhe India ka match dekhne se nahin rok sakta! ROFL Main dekh ke rahoongi - I mean peak in peak out kar ke rahoongi! ROFL

Anyways - Brett Lee was teenage crush, its gone with time! LOL But Sachin has been an all time fav.! Big smile I call him 'Mama' as my mom's youngest bro used to look like Sachin! LOL So we all treat Sachin like he is family! Big smile Can't see him getting hurt, and love to see him hit those tons! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Bachpan ka nishan! Tu and Brett Lee same same! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

LOL

nahin nahin, koi bhi mujhe India ka match dekhne se nahin rok sakta! ROFL Main dekh ke rahoongi - I mean peak in peak out kar ke rahoongi! ROFL

Anyways - Brett Lee was teenage crush, its gone with time! LOL But Sachin has been an all time fav.! Big smile I call him 'Mama' as my mom's youngest bro used to look like Sachin! LOL So we all treat Sachin like he is family! Big smile Can't see him getting hurt, and love to see him hit those tons! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Bachpan ka nishan! Tu and Brett Lee same same! LOL

ROFL kambakht! agar India haara na, to main sachi mein tera TV tod dungi Angry

I still like brett, more coz of his commitment towards his team! infact the whole aussie team is so professional...
sahi hai, sachin ko family mein le lia LOL

it is always superb to c the contest bet. Brett n Sachin

Tongue LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

I still like brett, more coz of his commitment towards his team! infact the whole aussie team is so professional...

Tongue LOL

maine bola na - koi mujhe India-Pak match dekhne se nahin rok sakta! LOL And you are welcome to break my tv anytime! ROFL If I were you - I will do that now, so that thr is no chance for me to watch the match at all! LOL

But yaar, seriously - Sachin now deserves to get a world cup! Big smile He has been such a tremendous player, he deserves to win world cup over n over, but damn it takes a team effort! D'oh

Lee - yeah he is awesome! He came to some pub in bangalore n one of my friend happened to be thr n took snaps with him! Cry I got so damn jealous! LOL But then, no chance for me, I don;t go to pubs! Tongue
But I really like Lee, not in crush sense, but in respect sense - the only Aussie player that I like now, since Gilchrist n McGraw are no more playing! Tongue
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
abe ye Siddhu ko chup karaoo yaar! LOL
The other commentators are looking so embarrased by his commentary!
ROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Tongue LOL

maine bola na - koi mujhe India-Pak match dekhne se nahin rok sakta! LOL And you are welcome to break my tv anytime! ROFL If I were you - I will do that now, so that thr is no chance for me to watch the match at all! LOL

But yaar, seriously - Sachin now deserves to get a world cup! Big smile He has been such a tremendous player, he deserves to win world cup over n over, but damn it takes a team effort! D'oh

Lee - yeah he is awesome! He came to some pub in bangalore n one of my friend happened to be thr n took snaps with him! Cry I got so damn jealous! LOL But then, no chance for me, I don;t go to pubs! Tongue
But I really like Lee, not in crush sense, but in respect sense - the only Aussie player that I like now, since Gilchrist n McGraw are no more playing! Tongue

LOL but really, heart patients should not watch India Pak match... at times even I feel like I will get a heart attack!

that's what me n mom were discussing that just coz it's a team game, the greatest player hasn't had the WC.. I loved when Dhoni had said that they were gonna win it for Sachin.. nothing bad in respecting the man like this

what!!!!! oh Ouch
and he keeps coming to india as he is quite popular here.. he did 2 WC diaries but stopped Confused
omg, same here!!! I miss Glenn so much and Adam was so good!!
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

abe ye Siddhu ko chup karaoo yaar! LOL
The other commentators are looking so embarrased by his commentary!
ROFL

sunil gavaskar ne abhi uski achci udai, 'u say master stroke' every now n then'

I hate Siddhu, kitna bolta hai,,, lagta hai english ki class le raha hai Sleepy
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

LOL but really, heart patients should not watch India Pak match... at times even I feel like I will get a heart attack!

that's what me n mom were discussing that just coz it's a team game, the greatest player hasn't had the WC.. I loved when Dhoni had said that they were gonna win it for Sachin.. nothing bad in respecting the man like this

what!!!!! oh Ouch
and he keeps coming to india as he is quite popular here.. he did 2 WC diaries but stopped Confused
omg, same here!!! I miss Glenn so much and Adam was so good!!

yeah Indo-Pak match - does carry chances of heart attack thr! LOL I will ask my dad to stay away n peak in n out like me! ROFL

He said that! Ohh so sweet! Big smile Now he is not allowed to back out or else Sachin fans will kill him!
ROFL

yeah, you too jealous kya? LOL But Lee was drinking in that pic! Dead But she still got to meet him n I didn't! Cry Arre yaar, I haven't seen Sachin also, except on TV! LOL

Glenn was so calm n composed n then will take wickets! He was the most dangerous bowler! Ouch
When Gilchrist wasn't playing against us, I used to enjoy his merciless 'pitai' of bowlers! LOL I wish he and Lee were confronting each other!
ROFL

Go to top