Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of The Behooda Gang #25 |Invites Only| (Page 65)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
lovely siggie manalThumbs Up

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Aleeena Hug ! thnks <3 
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
China is such a stupid country LOL

Google and China are again at odds, this time with accusations by Google that China is interfering with Gmail. Internet users in China have reported difficulties with Gmail over the last few weeks, complaining that the email service is slow or unavailable.

While it's been made to look as though it's a technical problem on Google's end, the search engine giant says that the Chinese government is responsible. "There is no technical issue on our side. We have checked extensively," says a Google spokesperson. "This is a government blockage carefully designed to look like the problem is with Gmail."


The Guardian contends that the move by the Chinese government may be a response to the "Jasmine Revolution" - an online effort to spur pro-democracy efforts in China following the uprisings in the Middle East.

Whatever the motivation, it isn't the first time that Google and China have run into problems with each other. In January of last year, Google accused China of launching hacking attacks, an effort purportedly to gain access to the accounts of Chinese dissidents.

The issues with Gmail make it the latest Google product that cannot be fully accessed in China, joining YouTube, Blogger, and Google Maps as banned or restricted services. Google has refused to comply with the Chinese governments censorship demands, and as a result has seen its search engine market share continue to drop in China.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

China is such a stupid country LOL

Google and China are again at odds, this time with accusations by Google that China is interfering with Gmail. Internet users in China have reported difficulties with Gmail over the last few weeks, complaining that the email service is slow or unavailable.

While it's been made to look as though it's a technical problem on Google's end, the search engine giant says that the Chinese government is responsible. "There is no technical issue on our side. We have checked extensively," says a Google spokesperson. "This is a government blockage carefully designed to look like the problem is with Gmail."


The Guardian contends that the move by the Chinese government may be a response to the "Jasmine Revolution" - an online effort to spur pro-democracy efforts in China following the uprisings in the Middle East.

Whatever the motivation, it isn't the first time that Google and China have run into problems with each other. In January of last year, Google accused China of launching hacking attacks, an effort purportedly to gain access to the accounts of Chinese dissidents.

The issues with Gmail make it the latest Google product that cannot be fully accessed in China, joining YouTube, Blogger, and Google Maps as banned or restricted services. Google has refused to comply with the Chinese governments censorship demands, and as a result has seen its search engine market share continue to drop in China.


LOL LOL LOL
Chinese government is communist, so it wants to control everything that goes by in the nation! LOL

I remember the video that you posted wherein the lawyers from Yahoo/Google and 3 other firms were arguing that Chinese government asked them for details of ppl n they gave in! LOL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
So anyone keepping eye on the Libya war going on? Wacko

Manal you are in the middle east region, and thakfully UAE is not facing any protest situation, like other Libya, Behrain, Saudi Arabia! Ouch

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

So anyone keepping eye on the Libya war going on? Wacko

Manal you are in the middle east region, and thakfully UAE is not facing any protest situation, like other Libya, Behrain, Saudi Arabia! Ouch


yup!
1. Atleast, Gaddafi knows now that he isn't some 'popular' guy
2. But according to India, it isn't right that US n allies have attacked some country in its internal matter...

n 'bout China, that vid taught me so many new things! the public is stupid to be accepting all this non-sense just coz their govt has given them a superpower nation facilities other than freedom!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery


yup!
1. Atleast, Gaddafi knows now that he isn't some 'popular' guy
2. But according to India, it isn't right that US n allies have attacked some country in its internal matter...

n 'bout China, that vid taught me so many new things! the public is stupid to be accepting all this non-sense just coz their govt has given them a superpower nation facilities other than freedom!


I agree witht opinion of Indian government! It is none of the allied forces business to interfere in the internal matters of a country! This is just a showoff of world governement which is playing against the soverignity of a nation! Angry
India got independence on its own, nonw interfered then to get rid of the British, n so it shd be! Imagine wht will happen if the world government all of a sudden decides to invade India! Angry

Anyways with Libya - its oil, as was with Iraq! But the tragedy is - mostly civilians die in such raids, rather than military persons which are targetted! Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 45933

-BlackSky- 1193 45933 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1197   Views: 40044

.Manal. 1197 40044 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1200   Views: 45120

pritirays 1200 45120 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1215   Views: 46628

-BlackSky- 1215 46628 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1198   Views: 44845

-BlackSky- 1198 44845 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index