Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of The Behooda Gang #25 |Invites Only| (Page 6)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

so India was batting at 265-1 in the 39th over, sachin n gambhir playing it well! And then I happened to glance at the score, n then rushed to home to see the rest of match!
But alas! When I reached home, the score was 274-4 in 41st over!!!! Wacko
I am a big panauti! LOL

I knew it u behoodi Angry
I thought they would make 400 but no they go for 6s glamor shots n get out Angry

ohk, so actually I saw the good times also! LOL I saw Sachin n Sehwag batting brilliantly n things were going so well! So I went shopping, and then this happened! LOL

Whts the score? Tongue India team bhi na - achche khase game ka kachra karna bahut achche se jante hain! D'oh

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

so India was batting at 265-1 in the 39th over, sachin n gambhir playing it well! And then I happened to glance at the score, n then rushed to home to see the rest of match!
But alas! When I reached home, the score was 274-4 in 41st over!!!! Wacko
I am a big panauti! LOL

I knew it u behoodi Angry
I thought they would make 400 but no they go for 6s glamor shots n get out Angry

ohk, so actually I saw the good times also! LOL I saw Sachin n Sehwag batting brilliantly n things were going so well! So I went shopping, and then this happened! LOL

Whts the score? Tongue India team bhi na - achche khase game ka kachra karna bahut achche se jante hain! D'oh

50 overs se pehle hi dher ho gaye bevkoof kahi k Angry
only 296!!!

bowling is 'bout to start now..
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

only 296!!!

It is so stupid of them to play like that! I mean - imagine how bad Sachin, Sehwaag n Gambhir might be feeling right now! How well the three played, and ye natija! LOL
Sachin jab retire hooga na to India team ka kabada ho jaayega! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

only 296!!!

It is so stupid of them to play like that! I mean - imagine how bad Sachin, Sehwaag n Gambhir might be feeling right now! How well the three played, and ye natija! LOL
Sachin jab retire hooga na to India team ka kabada ho jaayega! LOL

exactly!!! jo run rate chal raha tha, mujhe laga aaj to 400 pakka banega.. per nahi, inko shots maarne hain, single hi le lete!
but really, on paper the lineup looks so gud for batting but they never click all together!

sachin k bina team imagine karna mushkil lagta hai Ouch
it is so gud that he is an indian LOL

imagine him thrashing zaheer n co. LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

exactly!!! jo run rate chal raha tha, mujhe laga aaj to 400 pakka banega.. per nahi, inko shots maarne hain, single hi le lete!
but really, on paper the lineup looks so gud for batting but they never click all together!

Yeah thats wht we need! Sachin batting against India! LOL Imagine uske jaisa batsman agar Ausi team main hoota to! LOL Kya waat lagti sabki, India ki to aise hi lagti hai, but still imagine that! LOL

Indian bowlers breathes sigh of relief that he is in their team! LOL

He is the greatest batsman ever born! Clap I think all his records are unbreakable! Big smile He is playing for over 20 yrs I guess! Clap Everyone like Sachin! He is the best! Star

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Yeah thats wht we need! Sachin batting against India! LOL Imagine uske jaisa batsman agar Ausi team main hoota to! LOL Kya waat lagti sabki, India ki to aise hi lagti hai, but still imagine that! LOL

Indian bowlers breathes sigh of relief that he is in their team! LOL

He is the greatest batsman ever born! Clap I think all his records are unbreakable! Big smile He is playing for over 20 yrs I guess! Clap Everyone like Sachin! He is the best! Star

ROFL mast scene hota... n honestly our bowlers aren't the best in the world.. they are like shooting stars

yar, then the Aussie team would be surely invincible n they are such pros!!

yea, Indian bowlers for sure are lucky that sachin is indian ROFL

and this was his , I think, 99th century, and he is nearing 18,000 runs Shocked
This man is wow!!!!

n yet, there are people who say that he plays for records n not for his team Confused just goes to show that no person can be popular 100%...
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

ROFL mast scene hota... n honestly our bowlers aren't the best in the world.. they are like shooting stars

This man is wow!!!!

n yet, there are people who say that he plays for records n not for his team Confused just goes to show that no person can be popular 100%...

Then no one would have ever dared to challenge Australia n usko world cup aise hi thama dete! LOL

Nah re, it was his 48th 100 and 84th 50 I guess! Itne bhi centuries nahin maare hain usne! LOL

Wht? Play for record? Abe wo nahin khelta hai to team ka score hi build nahin hoota hai! Angry Ab chahe record ke liye khele ya team ke liye, wht matters is he plays so well n thats why India team is wht it is! No one can take credit from Sachin by saying that he plays for record! Dead

I say to rest of team - abe record ke liye hi khelo, but behoodon dhang se khel to lo! LOL

Btw I have seen sachin playing so hard to get India victory! Thr was one match back in late 1990s when Ausi team was not this strrong! Some tri-nation cup series n India was playing against Ausies! And thr was some kinda runrate or some condition was thr, to get India qualify for the series final! And all batsman were performing badly n only Sachin was thr n was scolding the other batsman for not playing well! I saw him scolding Laksman that why is je afraid to hit shots, when they need them! LOL So finally Sachin got India into finals n India won that series! Clap

Looking at this kinda dedication, who can say that he plays for record, aur agar khelta bhi hai to humka kya problem hooni chahiye re? LOL Afterall he has such an awesome record! Clap

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

This man is wow!!!!

Then no one would have ever dared to challenge Australia n usko world cup aise hi thama dete! LOL

Nah re, it was his 48th 100 and 84th 50 I guess! Itne bhi centuries nahin maare hain usne! LOL

Wht? Play for record? Abe wo nahin khelta hai to team ka score hi build nahin hoota hai! Angry Ab chahe record ke liye khele ya team ke liye, wht matters is he plays so well n thats why India team is wht it is! No one can take credit from Sachin by saying that he plays for record! Dead

I say to rest of team - abe record ke liye hi khelo, but behoodon dhang se khel to lo! LOL

Btw I have seen sachin playing so hard to get India victory! Thr was one match back in late 1990s when Ausi team was not this strrong! Some tri-nation cup series n India was playing against Ausies! And thr was some kinda runrate or some condition was thr, to get India qualify for the series final! And all batsman were performing badly n only Sachin was thr n was scolding the other batsman for not playing well! I saw him scolding Laksman that why is je afraid to hit shots, when they need them! LOL So finally Sachin got India into finals n India won that series! Clap

Looking at this kinda dedication, who can say that he plays for record, aur agar khelta bhi hai to humka kya problem hooni chahiye re? LOL Afterall he has such an awesome record! Clap

are, when it is said 99th century, it means including ODI n Test LOL
what I enjoyed was that Sachin completed his century n Gambhir reached his half-century.. if only the rest of the team would have batted well too Ouch

I remember the WC when his father expired, he attended the funeral and came bk to play as his team needed him... now those stupids would say, he came for records??
I clearly remember he hit a century after coming bk, that is commitment! Clap

wow! I don't remember watching this.. but I'm sure Sachin would do this.. even just a few mins bk, he chased the ball, slided so well to save runs and that to in this age!
and he took the catch Clap Party

Go to top