Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of The Behooda Gang #25 |Invites Only| (Page 45)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

tho this was way better thn DMG .-. !! 
n this is the DMG 1 ! 


why isn't this in English? Confused for the 1st min, I was like, why can't I understand the language? LOL
n KSG n that Suku Dead
here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX5h4Uj2i3g 

I'm searching for one epi. of Kismat for you.. it was soo good but can't find it Angry
is ur PM box free? if I find it , I'll send over...
 ya its not full ! 
n i watched few epis of Kothey sikke ! n tht show is worth ;] ! 

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

OMG hahahhahaha was lovin Gossip girl ! buh now i find it stupid .-. !! 

n I never liked it Tongue LOL
 i liked it ! buh Argh Now it feels stupid !! they all so Fake n immature ! Sleepyall of them slept wid each othaDeadSleepy
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

tho this was way better thn DMG .-. !! 
n this is the DMG 1 ! 


why isn't this in English? Confused for the 1st min, I was like, why can't I understand the language? LOL
n KSG n that Suku Dead
here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX5h4Uj2i3g 

I'm searching for one epi. of Kismat for you.. it was soo good but can't find it Angry
is ur PM box free? if I find it , I'll send over...
 ya its not full ! 
n i watched few epis of Kothey sikke ! n tht show is worth ;] ! 

YRF shows r always worth it yar, just that they don't gain that much popularity! Angry

didn't find what I intended to.. it was the epi. where Kabir tries to take her sister out of the brothel but isn't able to! he meets her faking to be a customer!!
but this is gud too:


_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

OMG jst watch this <3 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4unpszvcfkI&feature=related

This guy reminds me of George Clooney!
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

OMG hahahhahaha was lovin Gossip girl ! buh now i find it stupid .-. !! 

n I never liked it Tongue LOL
 i liked it ! buh Argh Now it feels stupid !! they all so Fake n immature ! Sleepyall of them slept wid each othaDeadSleepy

Silly
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

OMG jst watch this <3 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4unpszvcfkI&feature=related

This guy reminds me of George Clooney!
I knw right :O ! ! buh he is much cuter n hotter thn him ;] 
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Watchin the Kismat vid :D !! 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 43630

-BlackSky- 1193 43630 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1206   Views: 37414

.Manal. 1206 37414 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1203   Views: 42127

pritirays 1203 42127 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1218   Views: 44100

-BlackSky- 1218 44100 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1200   Views: 42217

-BlackSky- 1200 42217 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index