Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of The Behooda Gang #25 |Invites Only| (Page 4)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

ROFL ye le fir se P
Pooooo Priiiiiiiii Panauti LOL Paul

doesn't happen always.. today Bangladesh won LOL

whirlpools r very powerful beta... the first time I saw one was in a hindi movie.. of sunil dutt n nutan if I rmember right, they die in the end.. that song from the movie 'sawan ka mahina pawan kare sorrrrrr' Big smile

it shifted LOL

Argggggggggg! Give your mind some rest! Angry LOL I edited that post twice to makeup for all the spell errors, so that YOU CANNOT catch any, but still - tujhe to machana rehta hi hai! LOL LOL LOL I again got caught in the war of the Ps! LOL But here I am the exception - just to remind you! LOL

My office colleagues predicted that Bangaldesh will win, n haila it did! Shocked

yeah they are! powerful n scary! Ouch Me too saw them in hindi movies for the first time n ever since have been very afrais of them! Embarrassed

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

omg, I love it when u get scared coz of my 'Paarkhi nazar' ROFL

my senior did the same, he posted what saturday's paper's headlines will be and grrrrrrr

the people in that boat could have done nothing to save themselves.. the expert on BBC said that if sucked in, the boat would go straight to the center of the earth Ouch

yep coz a vortex has been created...... but from the vids Ive seen on whirlpools is that they get sucked in and break up....... not sure how powerful this one is though

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Priti, kal ofc nahi jaana kya?

Aleena, Priti, time for me to go n sleep..... u 2 have a nice time Hug

oh so soonUnhappy

sleep tight hunHug Good night or should I say morning........ since its nearly midnight hereLOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Argggggggggg! Give your mind some rest! Angry LOL I edited that post twice to makeup for all the spell errors, so that YOU CANNOT catch any, but still - tujhe to machana rehta hi hai! LOL LOL LOL I again got caught in the war of the Ps! LOL But here I am the exception - just to remind you! LOL

My office colleagues predicted that Bangaldesh will win, n haila it did! Shocked

yeah they are! powerful n scary! Ouch Me too saw them in hindi movies for the first time n ever since have been very afrais of them! Embarrassed

ROFL

omg, I love it when u get scared coz of my 'Paarkhi nazar' ROFL

my senior did the same, he posted what saturday's paper's headlines will be and grrrrrrr

the people in that boat could have done nothing to save themselves.. the expert on BBC said that if sucked in, the boat would go straight to the center of the earth Ouch

Teri 'paarkhi nazar' and 'compelling power super' dono se! ROFL

wht? he predicted India will lose? LOL Well looking at the way they played in last 2 games, I will be surprised if they will win! LOL But I have to admit - I kinda love GOOD surprises! LOL

Now comeon! Center of Earth! Sleepy Don't they know that there is Earth's crust beneath oceans as well? LOL Besides - there is layers of molten lava n liquid iron core before the center! No one can reach Earth's center! LOL
OR maybe he was joking! Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

kal to saturdya hai na, mera weekends off rehta hai! Tongue
Besides I was sleeping like a good kid, before my manager called me n woke me up @ 10:17 pm! Cry So now am not sleepy at all! Angry

You go ahead n sleep lady! Big smile see ya tomorrow at game time I guess! Wink Well that if I will not go shopping! LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

oh so soonUnhappy

sleep tight hunHug Good night or should I say morning........ since its nearly midnight hereLOL

soon? LOL Its 5:15 am in India! LOL
Its just that Divs n I decided to be owls today! ROFL

You too go ahead n sleep lady! Tongue I think me too will try n force myself to sleep! Tongue

aleena1

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

yep coz a vortex has been created...... but from the vids Ive seen on whirlpools is that they get sucked in and break up....... not sure how powerful this one is though

Are they getting many whirlpools there? Ouch Ouch Ouch Thats way too bad! Ouch
I just saw this huge one n that ship caught in it n was scared! And if thr are many, then dunno wht will happen! Ouch

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

oh so soonUnhappy

soon? LOL Its 5:15 am in India! LOL
Its just that Divs n I decided to be owls today! ROFL

You too go ahead n sleep lady! Tongue I think me too will try n force myself to sleep! Tongue

hehe cant go sleep...... ate pizza and chips abt an hour ago........ so full and am looking after my dad as well....... he wasnt well..... came out of hospital..... had heartattack...... so basically im an playing doctor here

you should be going sleep girl what r u playing at????

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Are they getting many whirlpools there? Ouch Ouch Ouch Thats way too bad! Ouch
I just saw this huge one n that ship caught in it n was scared! And if thr are many, then dunno wht will happen! Ouch

I was talking in general...... what happens when a boat get sucked in..... basically they are destroyed after getting sucked in....... but dont understand how it will reach the centre of the earth....

hmmm I have only seen one whirlpool which are being shown on TV........ there maybe more

Go to top