Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of The Behooda Gang #25 |Invites Only| (Page 135)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

./
 
aah doreen and Abigail have a wonderful relationshipSmile very brave to go on stage and sing in front of millions of people...... Barrowman looked cute......
 
OH my god the cabaret dancersROFL
 
Ronan hasnt changed.... he still looks the sameLOL

exactly! Doreen must be so proud n happy about this...
I'm the biggest 'patient' of stage fright... I shake so much that people standing far away can detect it ROFLROFLROFL

I know ROFLROFL

LOL love Ronan's voice n the song 'time after time' is my fav!

n yeah, John is so cute... there's a segment in this show where they bring in another celeb and then he/she and John have to master some act and compete
this time they had the fire act Shocked , last time to break a brick with bare handsLOL

BBC shows are sooo good!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

i never watched the whole show so dunno ! as i onli Watched their Scenes n LOVED thm !! 
seems like ALL boss-secretary shows these days r Their Copy
.
 
hmmm maybe.....I liked Khavyanjali but my family were hooked on Kabhi saas bhi kabhi bahu this and the other show with parvati in ......

one of my male colleagues told me, just a few months bk, that he loved watching Kavyanjali! was it good?

never saw saas bahu n kahani ghar-2 ki LOL
.
 
Khavyanjali was nice but was ruined afterwards like all dramas......omg  the tulsi and parvati i absolutely hatedAngry my mom was addicted to it....
 
Now my mom watches Saathiya......Pratigya.......gulaal chaandchupa badal mein
 
 
god i hate these dramasAngry
 
 

it always happens na, the gud shows get ruined and since we have online access to better shows so we stop but dunno why our mothers love to watch them Confused Shocked LOL

My mom got addicted to a show some yrs bk, used to come on DD(Indian govt. run channel), and I had to emotionally blackmail her into not watching it coz I couldn't bear the sound of even its title song ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I love ronans song when u say nothing at all
Yeah bbc do have good shows on
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

i never watched the whole show so dunno ! as i onli Watched their Scenes n LOVED thm !! 
seems like ALL boss-secretary shows these days r Their Copy
.
 
hmmm maybe.....I liked Khavyanjali but my family were hooked on Kabhi saas bhi kabhi bahu this and the other show with parvati in ......

one of my male colleagues told me, just a few months bk, that he loved watching Kavyanjali! was it good?

never saw saas bahu n kahani ghar-2 ki LOL
.
 
Khavyanjali was nice but was ruined afterwards like all dramas......omg  the tulsi and parvati i absolutely hatedAngry my mom was addicted to it....
 
Now my mom watches Saathiya......Pratigya.......gulaal chaandchupa badal mein
 
 
god i hate these dramasAngry
 
 

it always happens na, the gud shows get ruined and since we have online access to better shows so we stop but dunno why our mothers love to watch them Confused Shocked LOL

My mom got addicted to a show some yrs bk, used to come on DD(Indian govt. run channel), and I had to emotionally blackmail her into not watching it coz I couldn't bear the sound of even its title song ROFL

.
 
my mom emotionally black mails me insteadLOLLOLROFL
 
We have to fight for the remote everyday.....
 
I was watching a film on film4 channel it was called baby's day out my neice and I were enjoying it until my mom comes home and puts on chaand chup whatevr drama we were sooo angry
 
sigh....... cant win OuchOuch
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

I love ronans song when u say nothing at all
Yeah bbc do have good shows on
 

oh yes yes, how could I ever forget that song D'oh
but right now, John is fast becoming my fav song:



the girl omg LOL
dunno why some of them looked fake, but if I ever encountered someone like that, I'd have a heart attack for sure Ouch LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

.
 
my mom emotionally black mails me insteadLOLLOLROFL
 
We have to fight for the remote everyday.....
 
I was watching a film on film4 channel it was called baby's day out my neice and I were enjoying it until my mom comes home and puts on chaand chup whatevr drama we were sooo angry
 
sigh....... cant win OuchOuch
 
 

ROFL

omg! I love that movie... LOL

I almost always win in remote fights LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 43615

-BlackSky- 1193 43615 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1206   Views: 37403

.Manal. 1206 37403 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1203   Views: 42113

pritirays 1203 42113 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1218   Views: 44076

-BlackSky- 1218 44076 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1200   Views: 42203

-BlackSky- 1200 42203 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index