Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dkmystery

this is the show where Varun Badola was the finalist and some Sachin Tyagi won the competition...

i watched this show nthis scene n some contestants were not happy by him cumin πŸ˜• n i found it very rudeπŸ˜•
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

this is the show where Varun Badola was the finalist and some Sachin Tyagi won the competition...

Ohh to tu iska video khoj rahi thi n tujhe nahin mila! πŸ˜† Ab dekh shayad mil jaaye as show ka naam pata chal gaya! πŸ˜›

Btw - Vadola is good singer n I was addicted to that 'sakhiri' song from ACHPM! πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

i watched this show nthis scene n some contestants were not happy by him cumin πŸ˜• n i found it very rudeπŸ˜•

hmmm - honestly I think we have no right to judge any person! Its just that the act of celebrities is visible on TV, while for us, its hidden from that majority of ppl!

And in this video Shoaib Akhtar is perfectly normal n humble! πŸ˜† Haan cricket field pe sab agressive ho jaate hain yaar! πŸ˜†

Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pritirays

Ohh to tu iska video khoj rahi thi n tujhe nahin mila! πŸ˜† Ab dekh shayad mil jaaye as show ka naam pata chal gaya! πŸ˜›

Btw - Vadola is good singer n I was addicted to that 'sakhiri' song from ACHPM! πŸ˜†

pata nahi kyu per ye show kahi nahi hai... ye clip to youtube pe mil gai thi per show nahi...

bk in school days, I was a fan of Akhtar πŸ˜† n I knew he sang well and loved Kishore Kumar songs just like so many of us!

oh yes, tht song is sooo good...
pritirays thumbnail
Manal, did your friend learned the sand art somewhr or is she natural at that? πŸ˜›
dkmystery thumbnail

hmmm - honestly I think we have no right to judge any person! Its just that the act of celebrities is visible on TV, while for us, its hidden from that majority of ppl!

And in this video Shoaib Akhtar is perfectly normal n humble! πŸ˜† Haan cricket field pe sab agressive ho jaate hain yaar! πŸ˜†

abe Akhtar ka dimag satka hua hai... he always gets in trouble and now when he has decided to quit, he couldn't be even in the last match!
it would have been gr8 to watch Akhtar vs Sachin
pritirays thumbnail

pata nahi kyu per ye show kahi nahi hai... ye clip to youtube pe mil gai thi per show nahi...

bk in school days, I was a fan of Akhtar πŸ˜† n I knew he sang well and loved Kishore Kumar songs just like so many of us!

oh yes, tht song is sooo good...

I was always scared of Akhtar as he used to be so agressive on the field! πŸ˜† After taking wickets, he will celebrate in his 'flying' style, hands outstretched! πŸ˜†

I have always like Brett Lee n his wicket taking reactions! πŸ˜›
pritirays thumbnail

abe Akhtar ka dimag satka hua hai... he always gets in trouble and now when he has decided to quit, he couldn't be even in the last match!
it would have been gr8 to watch Akhtar vs Sachin

ab kya kar diya usne? πŸ˜†
He is a dangerous baller, good that he wasn't playing! πŸ˜†
Btw I was watching the match highlights n man - how many times have SAchin been dropped!!! Now seeing that anyone will say - they were not supposed to rule Sachin out that soon! But then he was ruled out on the LBW! πŸ˜•
dkmystery thumbnail

I was always scared of Akhtar as he used to be so agressive on the field! πŸ˜† After taking wickets, he will celebrate in his 'flying' style, hands outstretched! πŸ˜†

I have always like Brett Lee n his wicket taking reactions! πŸ˜›

oh yes, I remember it so well... specially after the Indian wickets πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
We are gonna need a new thread for discussing tomorrow's match!

Divs take the initiative! πŸ˜› Bahut dino se tune ek bhi thread open nahin kiya!