Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

nahin nahin, koi bhi mujhe India ka match dekhne se nahin rok sakta! 🤣 Main dekh ke rahoongi - I mean peak in peak out kar ke rahoongi! 🤣

Anyways - Brett Lee was teenage crush, its gone with time! 😆 But Sachin has been an all time fav.! 😃 I call him 'Mama' as my mom's youngest bro used to look like Sachin! 😆 So we all treat Sachin like he is family! 😃 Can't see him getting hurt, and love to see him hit those tons! 😃 😃 😃

Bachpan ka nishan! Tu and Brett Lee same same! 😆

🤣 kambakht! agar India haara na, to main sachi mein tera TV tod dungi 😡

I still like brett, more coz of his commitment towards his team! infact the whole aussie team is so professional...
sahi hai, sachin ko family mein le lia 😆

it is always superb to c the contest bet. Brett n Sachin

😛 😆
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

🤣 kambakht! agar India haara na, to main sachi mein tera TV tod dungi 😡

I still like brett, more coz of his commitment towards his team! infact the whole aussie team is so professional...
sahi hai, sachin ko family mein le lia 😆
it is always superb to c the contest bet. Brett n Sachin

😛 😆

maine bola na - koi mujhe India-Pak match dekhne se nahin rok sakta! 😆 And you are welcome to break my tv anytime! 🤣 If I were you - I will do that now, so that thr is no chance for me to watch the match at all! 😆

But yaar, seriously - Sachin now deserves to get a world cup! 😃 He has been such a tremendous player, he deserves to win world cup over n over, but damn it takes a team effort!

Lee - yeah he is awesome! He came to some pub in bangalore n one of my friend happened to be thr n took snaps with him! 😭 I got so damn jealous! 😆 But then, no chance for me, I don;t go to pubs! 😛
But I really like Lee, not in crush sense, but in respect sense - the only Aussie player that I like now, since Gilchrist n McGraw are no more playing! 😛
pritirays thumbnail
abe ye Siddhu ko chup karaoo yaar! 😆
The other commentators are looking so embarrased by his commentary!
🤣
dkmystery thumbnail

maine bola na - koi mujhe India-Pak match dekhne se nahin rok sakta! 😆 And you are welcome to break my tv anytime! 🤣 If I were you - I will do that now, so that thr is no chance for me to watch the match at all! 😆

But yaar, seriously - Sachin now deserves to get a world cup! 😃 He has been such a tremendous player, he deserves to win world cup over n over, but damn it takes a team effort!

Lee - yeah he is awesome! He came to some pub in bangalore n one of my friend happened to be thr n took snaps with him! 😭 I got so damn jealous! 😆 But then, no chance for me, I don;t go to pubs! 😛
But I really like Lee, not in crush sense, but in respect sense - the only Aussie player that I like now, since Gilchrist n McGraw are no more playing! 😛

😆 but really, heart patients should not watch India Pak match... at times even I feel like I will get a heart attack!

that's what me n mom were discussing that just coz it's a team game, the greatest player hasn't had the WC.. I loved when Dhoni had said that they were gonna win it for Sachin.. nothing bad in respecting the man like this

what!!!!! oh
and he keeps coming to india as he is quite popular here.. he did 2 WC diaries but stopped 😕
omg, same here!!! I miss Glenn so much and Adam was so good!!
dkmystery thumbnail

abe ye Siddhu ko chup karaoo yaar! 😆
The other commentators are looking so embarrased by his commentary!
🤣

sunil gavaskar ne abhi uski achci udai, 'u say master stroke' every now n then'

I hate Siddhu, kitna bolta hai,,, lagta hai english ki class le raha hai 🥱
pritirays thumbnail

😆 but really, heart patients should not watch India Pak match... at times even I feel like I will get a heart attack!

that's what me n mom were discussing that just coz it's a team game, the greatest player hasn't had the WC.. I loved when Dhoni had said that they were gonna win it for Sachin.. nothing bad in respecting the man like this

what!!!!! oh
and he keeps coming to india as he is quite popular here.. he did 2 WC diaries but stopped 😕
omg, same here!!! I miss Glenn so much and Adam was so good!!

yeah Indo-Pak match - does carry chances of heart attack thr! 😆 I will ask my dad to stay away n peak in n out like me! 🤣

He said that! Ohh so sweet! 😃 Now he is not allowed to back out or else Sachin fans will kill him!
🤣

yeah, you too jealous kya? 😆 But Lee was drinking in that pic! 🤢 But she still got to meet him n I didn't! 😭 Arre yaar, I haven't seen Sachin also, except on TV! 😆

Glenn was so calm n composed n then will take wickets! He was the most dangerous bowler!
When Gilchrist wasn't playing against us, I used to enjoy his merciless 'pitai' of bowlers! 😆 I wish he and Lee were confronting each other!
🤣
pritirays thumbnail

sunil gavaskar ne abhi uski achci udai, 'u say master stroke' every now n then'

I hate Siddhu, kitna bolta hai,,, lagta hai english ki class le raha hai 🥱

Well he looks like fool in front of those firang commentators! 😆 I mean - they all are so mannerful, let one person speak n then respectfully put forth their POV n then listen n don't jump in btw while other is talking! 😆
The only part when Siddhu matches is the dressup, or else he is a walking talking boosting MONKEY! 🤣

dkmystery thumbnail

yeah Indo-Pak match - does carry chances of heart attack thr! 😆 I will ask my dad to stay away n peak in n out like me! 🤣

He said that! Ohh so sweet! 😃 Now he is not allowed to back out or else Sachin fans will kill him!
🤣

yeah, you too jealous kya? 😆 But Lee was drinking in that pic! 🤢 But she still got to meet him n I didn't! 😭 Arre yaar, I haven't seen Sachin also, except on TV! 😆

Glenn was so calm n composed n then will take wickets! He was the most dangerous bowler!
When Gilchrist wasn't playing against us, I used to enjoy his merciless 'pitai' of bowlers! 😆 I wish he and Lee were confronting each other!
🤣

oh 😆

are, u won't believe, there were some 'experts' not appreciating this

Imran Khan on the other hand criticized Dhoni for dedicating the trophy of World Cup to Sachin Tendulkar. He is of the view that first the trophy should have been won and then such statements would have looked and sounded appropriate. Imran also said that the trophy is of India's so no one person deserves it. Adding to his comments he also said, "What Dhoni was saying should have been told to the cricket board, he should not come on television and say it. It somehow reflects a sign of weakness."

I'm with Dhoni on this!

yahi prob hai yar, ye log chai coffee ki tarah alcohol lete hain 😡 I loved when Sachin refused to do beer ads 👏  👏 👏

Glenn was a nice player, and I felt so bad when his wife died...still remember how he would rush from between series whenever she fell ill!
n Adam was a cracker
dkmystery thumbnail

Well he looks like fool in front of those firang commentators! 😆 I mean - they all are so mannerful, let one person speak n then respectfully put forth their POV n then listen n don't jump in btw while other is talking! 😆
The only part when Siddhu matches is the dressup, or else he is a walking talking boosting MONKEY! 🤣

exactly exactly!! kitni baar to Harsha bhi use dekhta reh jata hai 🤣

they sit up straight and talk so sensible but siddhu 🤢 he jumps in and no one wants to listen to him, dunno why Star has taken him in... maybe he is paying them 🤣 use Doordarshan pe bhej do 😆

ha, abhi purple purple ho raka hai 🤣🤣🤣

I like Ravi, Sanjay n sunil in the Indian side...
pritirays thumbnail

oh 😆

are, u won't believe, there were some 'experts' not appreciating this

Imran Khan on the other hand criticized Dhoni for dedicating the trophy of World Cup to Sachin Tendulkar. He is of the view that first the trophy should have been won and then such statements would have looked and sounded appropriate. Imran also said that the trophy is of India's so no one person deserves it. Adding to his comments he also said, "What Dhoni was saying should have been told to the cricket board, he should not come on television and say it. It somehow reflects a sign of weakness."

I'm with Dhoni on this!

yahi prob hai yar, ye log chai coffee ki tarah alcohol lete hain 😡 I loved when Sachin refused to do beer ads 👏  👏 👏

Glenn was a nice player, and I felt so bad when his wife died...still remember how he would rush from between series whenever she fell ill!
n Adam was a cracker

well Imran did not get the emotion or essence with which Dhoni said that! 😛 If someone says something like that for you, it makes one so happy! I mean I will be so greatful! 😃 I loved it, like it when someone respects my 'mama'! 😆
I think - team ki jo age hai, Sachin once upon a time sabka fav. raha hooga! 😆

yeah, foreigners drink it like tea/coffee! Well their culture - but a bad one! 😆 I like Sachin's stand! 😃

Glenn's wife! Poor guy! He loved her so much! 👏 I liked him all the more for this caring attitude! 👏 Gilchirst was a real cracker n blast! 👏 👏 👏
Sehwag is kinda mini copy of him, but he still can't play like Gilchrist! 😆