Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Fanfiction: Nivi Leaves (Page 4)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
OMG, I am speechless!! Honestly don't know what to say. This is seriously some exceptionally well written post, my dear. Smile Girl, you are awesome and write like a pro!!! Clap I really really wish you would become more active on our forum and become a NivRen fan as well (I am presuming this based on your user name) and write such similar posts or maybe even a short story on NivRen. It would honestly be a pleasure to read your work. Big smile Nonetheless, thanks, dear for sharing this beautiful post with all of us here.

Sorry, apparently I loved your post so much, that I forgot my manners. Smile  I am Payal. What do you go by??


Edited by Excruciating - 13 March 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anuragtani4evernutsprajeeShayafan

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 42891

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
wow..... Day Dreaming u'v written it beautifully dear... u'v captured nivi's heart perfectly....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 173

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I would wholeheartedly like to thank all those who had read this little ficlet of mine. You guys are truly sweet. Embarrassed Smile
 
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, I am speechless!! Honestly don't know what to say. This is seriously some exceptionally well written post, my dear. Smile Girl, you are awesome and write like a pro!!! Clap I really really wish you would become more active on our forum and become a NivRen fan as well (I am presuming this based on your user name) and write such similar posts or maybe even a short story on NivRen. It would honestly be a pleasure to read your work. Big smile Nonetheless, thanks, dear for sharing this beautiful post with all of us here.

Sorry, apparently I loved your post so much, that I forgot my manners. Smile  I am Payal. What do you go by??
 
Hi, Payal. I'm Priya. And thank you for your exquisite praise. I'm actually feeling quite flattered. LOL 
 
As for your comment about becoming more active....I'd say that I can try. I have a tendency, however, to suddenly just become a silent spectator because I prefer observing more than participating. It's just how I am.
 
As for my username, I actually joined this site because I had started watching TL but I've only really posted on the CCBM forum because, well, TL just wasn't worth my time after a while. However, I currently am a NivRen fan (just couldn't ignore the hotness factor those two have Wink) so I'm a bit interested in their development.
 
So yeah....it was nice meeting you.
 
Oh and before I forget, to all those who were requesting that I add more to the fanfic that I had written, I'd just like to say that it was a one-shot. In the world of fanfiction, that means that it's only a one-chapter thing, not anything that would be developed any further. It's because I prefer to keep my fanfiction along the same lines as the actual storyline. I'm sorry if I hadn't made that clear originally.
 
So to clarify once more: I won't be adding more to that fic. I'd like to see how the story plays out and then maybe write another fic that can explore in-depth a certain scene or plot that I feel like the CTs will not fulfill to my satisfaction. Because as another person had said on this thread, Nivi would most likely probably just leave without saying anything to Viren and that will just piss me off. Angry
 
Hence this fantasy fic of mine. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutssalekh1Rani2011ShayafanScintillatingwadi..dollSofna

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Joined: 29 November 2010
Posts: 1995

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Hi Priya. Thank u so much for introducing yourself.. NivRen love story is something that has hooked many of us to this show...The show has lot of potential with other characters too. We all are waiting to see how the story unfolds... CT's do brilliant job many a times but do let us down in some of the plots/scenes. I trust the CT's a lot and can say without doubt that they wont be able to satisfy u and us throughout the show Wink

So i am sure we are going to get some more fics from u in the future.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anuragtani4everRani2011gmann2010Scintillating

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 173

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hi Priya. Thank u so much for introducing yourself.. NivRen love story is something that has hooked many of us to this show...The show has lot of potential with other characters too. We all are waiting to see how the story unfolds... CT's do brilliant job many a times but do let us down in some of the plots/scenes. I trust the CT's a lot and can say without doubt that they wont be able to satisfy u and us throughout the show Wink

So i am sure we are going to get some more fics from u in the future.LOL
 
LOL! LOL
 
After watching today's episode, I have a feeling that you're right about that. I've already started another fanfic that will take place during the Holi event at the Soods house, following what has already happened so far and what the precap for today is showing.
 
I just needed a bit of help from you guys though. I don't celebrate Holi because I'm Punjabi but I've also never drank bhang before either because I live in the USA. So I was wondering if you guys could tell me a bit about it. I've looked it up online and it appears that it can intoxicate people. However, I wanted to know if women can drink it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

Hi, Payal. I'm Priya. And thank you for your exquisite praise. I'm actually feeling quite flattered. LOL 
As for your comment about becoming more active....I'd say that I can try. I have a tendency, however, to suddenly just become a silent spectator because I prefer observing more than participating. It's just how I am.
As for my username, I actually joined this site because I had started watching TL but I've only really posted on the CCBM forum because, well, TL just wasn't worth my time after a while. However, I currently am a NivRen fan (just couldn't ignore the hotness factor those two have Wink) so I'm a bit interested in their development.
So yeah....it was nice meeting you.
Oh and before I forget, to all those who were requesting that I add more to the fanfic that I had written, I'd just like to say that it was a one-shot. In the world of fanfiction, that means that it's only a one-chapter thing, not anything that would be developed any further. It's because I prefer to keep my fanfiction along the same lines as the actual storyline. I'm sorry if I hadn't made that clear originally.
So to clarify once more: I won't be adding more to that fic. I'd like to see how the story plays out and then maybe write another fic that can explore in-depth a certain scene or plot that I feel like the CTs will not fulfill to my satisfaction. Because as another person had said on this thread, Nivi would most likely probably just leave without saying anything to Viren and that will just piss me off. Angry
Hence this fantasy fic of mine. LOL
Hieee Priya!! Hug So nice to make your acquaintance, my dear. And, equally thrilled to know that you are a NivRen fan as well. Another thing, I am going to look forward to reading ton of one-shots from you on NivRen as it is guaranteed that the CTs are going to mess things up and not deliver scenes/tracks up to your satisfaction, which is going to compel you to create your lovely creations. Smile


Edited by Excruciating - 14 March 2011 at 11:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Shayafangmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

LOL! LOL
After watching today's episode, I have a feeling that you're right about that. I've already started another fanfic that will take place during the Holi event at the Soods house, following what has already happened so far and what the precap for today is showing.
I just needed a bit of help from you guys though. I don't celebrate Holi because I'm Punjabi but I've also never drank bhang before either because I live in the USA. So I was wondering if you guys could tell me a bit about it. I've looked it up online and it appears that it can intoxicate people. However, I wanted to know if women can drink it.
Nice Priya!! Clap You have another one-shot in making!! Smile Looking forward to reading it, dear! To answer your question about 'bhang', there is no reason or rule as to why women cannot consume that drink. I personally never tried it but yes do know of women who have and yup your research is correct, it is intoxicating.

I live in the US as well, Dallas, TX to be exact. Where do you live, Priya? Smile


Edited by Excruciating - 15 March 2011 at 12:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Shayafan

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Dear girl you brought tears with this post. Its so beautiful I am really speechless. Thankyou dear for sharing this with us.
By the way I am Milee and I saw your name on the above post Priyal right? Nice to meet you dear, and hopefully we will chat sometime.

Edited by milee1014 - 14 March 2011 at 11:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011ShayafanScintillating

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
will nivi and sidhart get married

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Khushi786   Replies: 125   Views: 15800

Khushi786 125 15800 20 May 2011 at 6:36am by shaf13
Pls make some vm on Sidharth and NIvi

Author: chotise   Replies: 3   Views: 1235

chotise 3 1235 05 February 2011 at 5:20am by hopemendes
Nivi n Sid

Author: deepti18   Replies: 9   Views: 1995

deepti18 9 1995 10 January 2011 at 3:32am by sunflower52
Nivi's Confession to Sid

Author: deepti18   Replies: 3   Views: 1878

deepti18 3 1878 02 September 2010 at 3:23am by akshi-sidputul
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Luminous_Lins   Replies: 7   Views: 5463

Luminous_Lins 7 5463 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index