Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Fanfiction: Nivi Leaves - Page 3

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wonderfully written dear it just made me cry....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shana_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! there are so much pain and love..just amazing..beautifully written in words which NivRen would feel when this particular moment will happen in their life.
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome writing.... :)
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow. This is such a brilliant writing 👏. Could not stop my tears since the part she gives him the signed divorce papers. I dont know if the CT's would do justice to the scene Nivi leaves but am really glad i read your fan fiction. I will imagine your scene instead 😉
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, I am speechless!! Honestly don't know what to say. This is seriously some exceptionally well written post, my dear. 😊 Girl, you are awesome and write like a pro!!! 👏 I really really wish you would become more active on our forum and become a NivRen fan as well (I am presuming this based on your user name) and write such similar posts or maybe even a short story on NivRen. It would honestly be a pleasure to read your work. 😃 Nonetheless, thanks, dear for sharing this beautiful post with all of us here.

Sorry, apparently I loved your post so much, that I forgot my manners. 😊  I am Payal. What do you go by??
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow..... 😍 u'v written it beautifully dear... u'v captured nivi's heart perfectly....
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would wholeheartedly like to thank all those who had read this little ficlet of mine. You guys are truly sweet. 😳 😊

This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

OMG, I am speechless!! Honestly don't know what to say. This is seriously some exceptionally well written post, my dear. 😊 Girl, you are awesome and write like a pro!!! 👏 I really really wish you would become more active on our forum and become a NivRen fan as well (I am presuming this based on your user name) and write such similar posts or maybe even a short story on NivRen. It would honestly be a pleasure to read your work. 😃 Nonetheless, thanks, dear for sharing this beautiful post with all of us here.

Sorry, apparently I loved your post so much, that I forgot my manners. 😊  I am Payal. What do you go by??

Hi, Payal. I'm Priya. And thank you for your exquisite praise. I'm actually feeling quite flattered. 😆 

As for your comment about becoming more active....I'd say that I can try. I have a tendency, however, to suddenly just become a silent spectator because I prefer observing more than participating. It's just how I am.

As for my username, I actually joined this site because I had started watching TL but I've only really posted on the CCBM forum because, well, TL just wasn't worth my time after a while. However, I currently am a NivRen fan (just couldn't ignore the hotness factor those two have 😉) so I'm a bit interested in their development.

So yeah....it was nice meeting you.

Oh and before I forget, to all those who were requesting that I add more to the fanfic that I had written, I'd just like to say that it was a one-shot. In the world of fanfiction, that means that it's only a one-chapter thing, not anything that would be developed any further. It's because I prefer to keep my fanfiction along the same lines as the actual storyline. I'm sorry if I hadn't made that clear originally.

So to clarify once more: I won't be adding more to that fic. I'd like to see how the story plays out and then maybe write another fic that can explore in-depth a certain scene or plot that I feel like the CTs will not fulfill to my satisfaction. Because as another person had said on this thread, Nivi would most likely probably just leave without saying anything to Viren and that will just piss me off. 😡

Hence this fantasy fic of mine. 😆
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Priya. Thank u so much for introducing yourself.. NivRen love story is something that has hooked many of us to this show...The show has lot of potential with other characters too. We all are waiting to see how the story unfolds... CT's do brilliant job many a times but do let us down in some of the plots/scenes. I trust the CT's a lot and can say without doubt that they wont be able to satisfy u and us throughout the show 😉

So i am sure we are going to get some more fics from u in the future.😆
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hi Priya. Thank u so much for introducing yourself.. NivRen love story is something that has hooked many of us to this show...The show has lot of potential with other characters too. We all are waiting to see how the story unfolds... CT's do brilliant job many a times but do let us down in some of the plots/scenes. I trust the CT's a lot and can say without doubt that they wont be able to satisfy u and us throughout the show 😉

So i am sure we are going to get some more fics from u in the future.😆

LOL! 😆

After watching today's episode, I have a feeling that you're right about that. I've already started another fanfic that will take place during the Holi event at the Soods house, following what has already happened so far and what the precap for today is showing.

I just needed a bit of help from you guys though. I don't celebrate Holi because I'm Punjabi but I've also never drank bhang before either because I live in the USA. So I was wondering if you guys could tell me a bit about it. I've looked it up online and it appears that it can intoxicate people. However, I wanted to know if women can drink it.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

Hi, Payal. I'm Priya. And thank you for your exquisite praise. I'm actually feeling quite flattered. 😆 
As for your comment about becoming more active....I'd say that I can try. I have a tendency, however, to suddenly just become a silent spectator because I prefer observing more than participating. It's just how I am.
As for my username, I actually joined this site because I had started watching TL but I've only really posted on the CCBM forum because, well, TL just wasn't worth my time after a while. However, I currently am a NivRen fan (just couldn't ignore the hotness factor those two have 😉) so I'm a bit interested in their development.
So yeah....it was nice meeting you.
Oh and before I forget, to all those who were requesting that I add more to the fanfic that I had written, I'd just like to say that it was a one-shot. In the world of fanfiction, that means that it's only a one-chapter thing, not anything that would be developed any further. It's because I prefer to keep my fanfiction along the same lines as the actual storyline. I'm sorry if I hadn't made that clear originally.
So to clarify once more: I won't be adding more to that fic. I'd like to see how the story plays out and then maybe write another fic that can explore in-depth a certain scene or plot that I feel like the CTs will not fulfill to my satisfaction. Because as another person had said on this thread, Nivi would most likely probably just leave without saying anything to Viren and that will just piss me off. 😡
Hence this fantasy fic of mine. 😆

Hieee Priya!! 🤗 So nice to make your acquaintance, my dear. And, equally thrilled to know that you are a NivRen fan as well. Another thing, I am going to look forward to reading ton of one-shots from you on NivRen as it is guaranteed that the CTs are going to mess things up and not deliver scenes/tracks up to your satisfaction, which is going to compel you to create your lovely creations. 😊
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago