Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

7 KHOON MAAF......SID stole the show

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirpooja_reamitumisonu.pMaheen210PriyaThakurNikhi.Bobbi.--AROMAL---Chinky-angel_KSGAnamikaSJainYukti_RatzholicAanya.asenaRitzieAkankshaa.Bazingaalostmymusic.ArushiBSnyctophiliagarima22

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
yeah sid stole the show
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
yaar join me into your obsession too....sid just stole the show...and SidChi in the end just sizzle the screens away....

even me too love Sid with every girls from panchi...piya...T....but when it comes to SidChi uff...the chemistry is just enigma....if given them a passionate scenes like AbhiYa uff they will sizzle the screens.....

i love how sid came in the black night gown and panchi was out of words.......he flirts with her.....he compliments her.....she was just blushing and blushing hearing sweet words from her vampire sweetheart......

i love the way how he told panchi if she have an desire she could come into his shower and take his sign....naughty man....

then like a perfect gentleman he invited panchi into his house...till now noone have went into his house...and he invited panchi in....that was a little bit surprising gesture of sid....

and 7 khoon maaf was the show dialogue stealer......sid is bollywood movie freak...first shensha....wanted now 7 khoon maaf....

i loved the way how he called panchi "Hello Love"....uff its so charming words from his mouth especially when address on panchi

i completely love abhay...but i think in the matter of wooing ladies....abhay should take some lessons from sid.....sid is a charmer when comes to ladies...he even charms me....

sid too is suffering alot of pain....tears....hurdles like abhay deep down but then he sure knows how to live life with normal people unlike abhay who distance himself from abhay....edward-stefan doesn't do that much....abhay needs to learn social life from sid.....

i don't know what he feels for panchi...either he is using her...or he has feelings for her maybe like everyone say irritate her......but then one thing for sure panchi has fallen head over heels in love with sid...

i hope she doesn't suffer a heartbreak when she comes to know the real identity of her boss.....whom she has given her heart and soul....

and yes i want danish back......this is when we could see a protective sid for panchi...just like how abhay protects piya everytime in danger...

i am sure danish is a danger to panchi.....and sid will protect her from him....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassigarima22

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
You are so right. I really envy the writer who writes for Sid. I wish the same writer could also be so creative for Abhay's and Pia's dialogues. 

Anyways, even Sid and Panchi stole the show later. Very nice and warm scene that was. Don't we wish that Sid really falls for Panchi and it's her who brings back the goodness in him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumipriyankabassigarima22

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Sid's an amzing actor. Nobody could've portrayed Sid so well. Kudos to him Clap
Loved SidChi a lot. They have a screen blazing chemistry Big smile

But I definitely don't want him to come between Abhiya which he is doing right now Angry Love the actor but not the character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumipriyankabassi

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
hez really the show stealer these days....
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I was wondering why no one mentioned it! Here at last we have a Vampire who is fond of films. First it was Amitab Bachan and Salman Khan...now he seems to be also a fan of Priyanka Chopra!!!ROFL

Edited by Anamika1570 - 11 March 2011 at 10:13pm
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index