Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww..That AMETZ..HUG..compensated for ABHIYA..HUG. (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Hema I love you..and honestly to quote u 'this is a limit' LOL we read each other's mind kya??anywaz cuming 2 the scene..it was heavenly..u said everything so well..ditto feelings hun..btw yeh song kis movie ka hai?can u pm me d dwnld link plz?

Angel.....!! That song is from a very old movie B/W ka zamane se..LOL Movie name SANJOG..Sung by Mukeshji ..its so very painful ..GOD..You listen to it & you cryCry ..it is like that The music so soulful Embarrassed ..And yeah..We  2 are..too much...I tell ya..how can it be..!!!LOLHug

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
good post , these days i always look forward to urs and mages postsSmile
i just wish the scene was a bit longerErmmLOLLOLbut they were really cuteSmile
abhay is trying to do two things at one go , trying to protect her from sid and making piya hate him
yaar abhay understand , u can't stay way from her nor u r letting her be close to u
obviously piya will get frustrated, clear all the things soon
yes i also think sid played spoilsport in abhay metz love story , maybe he told the king that abhay maithali are in love and that's why abhay got locked up .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
TR...yeah that ametz hug gave some relief...but seriously its what like almost 2 weeks now without a proper abhiya scene...and am feeling all cranky nowOuch hope the story moves forward next week...and wishing that pia doesn't believe that something is going on between abhay and shanaya and stands by him...let her get back to her detectivegiri...she does that the best...this rona dhona and being gussa and away from abhay doesn't suit her....ok let her be gussa..abahy deserves it after being so rude to her....but piya no more rona dhona and taking abhay's attitude crap...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Ur name really suits u -. "TOTALLY " ROMANTICHeartDay Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

good post , these days i always look forward to urs and mages postsSmile
i just wish the scene was a bit longerErmmLOLLOLbut they were really cuteSmile
abhay is trying to do two things at one go , trying to protect her from sid and making piya hate him
yaar abhay understand , u can't stay way from her nor u r letting her be close to u
obviously piya will get frustrated, clear all the things soon
yes i also think sid played spoilsport in abhay metz love story , maybe he told the king that abhay maithali are in love and that's why abhay got locked up .
Awww..yes dear ..everyone seems to have the same complaint that it was..I mean the AMETZ..HUG was too short to handle..LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And I am so delighted that my hyper excited posts are loved by sweet people like you..I am honoured byyour sweet words..THANK YOU & LOVE YOU..and yeah Mages always speaks my mind too..!! OK I must add..that I am a cricket fanatic too & I love that Siggy ..line what you have written..THE CUP MUST BE & WILL EB BACK WITH US..!!Big smileHug

intruderfast

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

TR...yeah that ametz hug gave some relief...but seriously its what like almost 2 weeks now without a proper abhiya scene...and am feeling all cranky nowOuch hope the story moves forward next week...and wishing that pia doesn't believe that something is going on between abhay and shanaya and stands by him...let her get back to her detectivegiri...she does that the best...this rona dhona and being gussa and away from abhay doesn't suit her....ok let her be gussa..abahy deserves it after being so rude to her....but piya no more rona dhona and taking abhay's attitude crap...

Awww..REEPS...seeing after .SO LONG...on my post..yayay..Hug bu I know you always are theer with me & my exitement for ABHIAY & VISU..awww..Totaly with you YES..ABHAY is doing two things at a time..Making Piya angry & SID ko bhi door rakh raha hai..DONT FORGET HOW HE SAID ..that day outside PIYA"s hostel..that DUR..DUR..BOHOTH DUR jaaraha hoon PIYA ..mujhse nafrat matkarna..Cry..GOD ..it is getting CRANKY feeling inside me also..IMPOSSIBLE TO BE AWAY FROM ABHIYA SCENES..It is like become our fodder for happy gait in our steps..when we live day to day life..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smithasrk

Ur name really suits u -. "TOTALLY " ROMANTICHeartDay Dreaming

OH SMITHA..THANK YOU SO MUCH &  LOVE YOU..!!!Hug

smithasrk

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
TR...i was unwell yaar this whole week,had feverOuch that's why couldn't comment on your posts....just today have been catching up with your posts....so as it is am feeling cranky and non-existent abhiya track is making me even more crankyOuch        

but feeling good after reading your postsBig smile hope we get some nice jail moments next week, like pia visiting abhay and refusing to believe that he committed those murders..it'll be so awesome naDay Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index