Weekly update Mar 7 - 11, 2011 and discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Update for Mar 7 - 11, 2011:

Prem tries to get info from KaNNayiram, and he is about to say something, but stops himself and says "Go and ask your appa".  Sivaraman comes there and so Prem is forced to change the topic.  Prem wants to meet her and talk to her but Sivaraman says that is not possible as he also doesn't know where she is.  He says that Shreenidhi has said that no one, not even her parents, should be informed about it.  Prem wants to invite his friends, and finally Sivaraman agrees to call Adhi alone.  Sivaraman says even the venue is secret and he will let Prem know at the right time.

Prem tells Adhi about it and they try to come up with a plan.  Finally, they decide to go along with Sivaraman's plans and wait till the marriage itself. 

Rukku and Ganesh in Bangalore – Rukku calls Anu, talks to Santhosh (where was he all these days?) and Nivedha, and then asks about RR, who hasn't yet come home.  Rukku tells Anu that she must not let him work late and stay in the office like this, all the while saying that it has an effect on health.  She tells Anu to insist that RR come home daily.  As usual, Ganesh takes the phone from her and changes the topic.  This Ganesh and Rukku business is annoying.

Palli's house – they are getting ready to go to the puja.  Palli Is saying her prayers, the karpoora aarathi dies out, and then she trips while coming out of the room, she is upset because all these are apasagunams.  Her father talks her out of this.

MK's place – they are getting ready for the puja.  RR comes in one car, his family in another.  When the puja starts, (and I am wondering why they didn't keep Karthi's picture in the puja if the puja was for his safe return!), the priest asks for the names and MK gives Karthi's name and Shree's name, Palli looks daggers at them all.  MK brings the photo at the end, and the priest identifies Karthi as the guy in the house where he has been doing the puja.  .  The priest says he was told that the puja in that house was arranged by Karthi's father and he claimed that Karthi was mentally disturbed.

RR, MK and the priest get ready to go, and Palli insists on going with them (adhu thaan she expects the whole world to jump when she says something, so she thinks the kidnappers will also run away when they see her!).  RR and her father tell her firmly (for a change) to stay behind and they leave in RR's car.  RR calls the Inspector on the way (after MK reminds him to do so).  The Inspector listens to RR and says he will meet them there.

Like big CIDs, they go to the street corner, the police arrive, and the priest identifies the house and rings the bell.  The kidnappers see the police and escape from the back of the house, and as usual, nobody is guarding the back!  Karthi opens the door and – sees his father and – GRAND REUNION!  The best part of the episode was the police going to the empty room and looking for the kidnappers there, after being told by Karthi that they escaped by the back door!

Karthi is questioned by the police Inspector and asked if he was the one to kidnap Shree (I didn't understand their reasoning – sondhamaa kandu pidikka theriyaadhu, yaaraavadhu kandu pidichu kudutha andha aaLaaiyae keLvi ketkaraa, and enquiry nadatharaangaLaam!).  Finally, he is convinced that Karthi doesn't know anything and lets him go.  He questions the priest who says he was hired by one of the guys, called Ramesh, and says he can identify him.

Late in the evening, RR and Karthi return home (the puja was in the morning, the manhunt and finding Karthi took place in daylight, even the enquiry was during the day, so what were RR and Karthi doing all this while?  Tearful reunion takes place with Palli shedding tears, Paati becoming emotional.  In the morning, Palli brings coffee, then says they have to go to the temple to give thanks.  Karthi wants to go and talk to Shree's parents, and promptly Palli goes back to her Bhadrakali avatar, resuming her old song – ethanai janmam eduthaalum you will never get married to Shree.  RR talks him out of going to Shree's house for the time being.

They go to the temple, which is the same temple where Karthi was planning to get married, so the priest there asks him what happened to the marriage and Palli once again shows her real colors (how much more unpleasant can she get?). The priest is surprised by her outburst (who wouldn't be?).  Then they go to light lamps in front of the Durga sannidhi.

They say their prayers and RR says he prayed that Karthi should get married to the girl of his choice, so of course, Palli says once again that Shree will never be her DIL, no matter how many janmams she takes!  Then she says she wants to go to see someone in Adyar, who told her about the puja to Durgai amman – none other than RR's mom.  Paati of course, tells her to go away and says that Shree is such a nice person and she said all those hurtful things to Shree, so she doesn't want to have anything to do with her.  Palli blames all this on Gayatri as always.

Gayatri is sobbing as always and Shreenath goes to the police station where he comes to know that Karthi has been found, but not Shreenidhi.  He comes home and tells his parents about this and Gayatri sobs some more. 

Deva goes to the house where Shree is being held, tells Ramya that he plans to help Shree escape and convinces her to help him.  She does so only after verifying that Shree gave him her chain to pay off the money he owed to Sivaraman.

Prem is talking to Adhi about Shree and Kannayiram is eavesdropping – aamaam, indha aaLu thaan sevidu aache, ottu ketkera podhu mattum kaadhu ketkumo?  They leave for the wedding. 

Deva and Ramya get the old woman and her assistant out of the house and open the door for Shree to escape – what idiots they are!  Shouldn't they also leave with Shree?  Shree also doesn't leave immediately, but first takes leave of them, thanks them with tears in her eyes, and then goes downstairs while Sivaraman and his family are coming there in a car.  Oh, and here's something the director has goofed up on – Shree is now being held in the same room, but the room is on the third or fourth floor, while previously it was on the first floor – who added the floors while we weren't looking?  And the staircase used to be on the side of the house, now it is inside the house – more mystery!

Thanks Eljay.

Palli - 🤬.  Abasagunamnaala what is going to happen?  RR's kuttu coming out and he kicks you out?  Oh how i wish that happens.  If another time anyone mouths that Palli is a good woman - they are meeting a psychologist .

Paatti - please be the good soul to tell the world that  Palli is a stepney.

Thanks for the update Eljayma.

so karthi found shree to to go still.

loosu ponnu - won't she run away just like that? i think she will be caught by SR.

I totall yagree about the stairs - when that guy climbed up to get the chain from Shree it looked like only one floor. Ipp oShree padila yerangindeeeeeee irukka. To show dramatic effect they don't need to goof up like that.

Looks like the dorrs are open shree could have escaped any time. Why didn't she do that???

loose police ippadi miss ppannittangale?
Our TN police must have done something bad to these TV serial producers, or else they wouldn't be made to look like such utter fools in all these serials.  I am yet to see a serial where the police are efficient in catching the suspects, and solve crimes quickly.  Wonder what happened to make the producers and directors so angry with them?
Thanks for the update eljay....

This serial can win hands up for goofball comedy award.....😆

Seriously, the police are portrayed as the ever inefficient goofballs here, especially the scene when Karthik tells the cops that his kidnappers had joot using the back door...the cops still makes a dash for the room upstairs only to break on time.....screeeech........😆

I just couldn't wrap this around my head....Palli takes along RR and Karthik to visit an old lady in Adyar....don't tell me that RR could not even guessed as he was driven to the house in Adyar actually was his own mother's house? Come on...he should have guessed it the minute the car was travelling on that lane....you know why I always thought RR is very good in naluveraning from sticky situations and am quite surprise he did not put up any struggle errr I meant excuses to escape from this situation....All he had was a lame shocked look when he got down in front of the house, at least Karthik had a more genuine reaction..(like hey I have been to this house before look)

He  just stood sheepishly as his mother karanjeekotaraning at Palli ( she deserve it any time of the day)...normally when you know your MIL there is always a problem between MIL-DIL but in this case Palli does not know this lady is actually her  MIL....and yet she is sabam vangaraning from her...

The other goofball will be Shree, come on can't she escape when the opportunity rises ? The first time she sodheperan when Deva helped her to make a joot and now once again, with the help of Ramya and Deva ( who mannerthuveran at the oldies in the house) to help Shree escape and  hopefully she does not sodherperan once again....

I think the either the directors are plain fed up in continuing the serial but have to cos they have accepted the payment, so basically dish out goofball scenes and assume the viewers are dumb enough to buy them or they have hired goofball directors and story writers for this serial

...trust me we are only watching to see if or rather when will RR face his D-DAY and what would the reaction be on PALLI;s face and as well as ANU ( I think Anu knows about this RR secret but just keeping mum to help keep peace in the family as we can notice that she hates when her sister mukernoliaraning regarding RR. Perhaps she does not want to upset her MIL , not knowing that her MIL is already in the loop about RR's 2nd )
Edited by anupallavi - 13 years ago

Edited by anupallavi - 13 years ago
Boy oh boy, anupallavi, you really get worked up about this useless serial!  What I like even more is your analysis of the serial, almost scene by scene!  I agree, all of us are watching this show just to see the final unveiling of this RR, and to see the expression on Palli's face when she finds out that she has been biwi no. 2 all along, since she always says that she must have the best of everything and everyone must defer to her wishes, as if she is some queen.  It would be worth watching just to see her being taken down from her lofty seat.
Thanks for the updates eljay..

Glad karthi is back..

palli.. wait till Rukku finds out that u r Anu's sakkalathi.. then you will have it ..

Hope Prem and Adhi safely save Shreenithi..